Psaki “You are 17 times more likely to go to the hospital if you’re not vaccinated, 20 times more likely to die.”

TRUE

• October data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests unvaccinated people are 20 times more likely to die of COVID-19 than those who are vaccinated and boosted.
  • Researchers in Texas reached the same conclusion looking at September data.
  • CDC data from November also indicated that unvaccinated people were about 17 times more likely to be hospitalized due to COVID-19 than those who are vaccinated.
  • Data from the omicron variant-fueled surge in December and January is preliminary and incomplete but early reports from New York City and Seattle suggest a continued and significant gap in the experiences between vaccinated and unvaccinated who become infected.

Are you surprised the numbers are so high?
The average age of WuFlu death is 81.

Old age and obesity are the biggest factors, so they are the only ones who should even consider the dangerous and experimental vaccines.

I and my wife are fully vaccinated and boosted and we recently got Omnicron and recovered from it. I was completely asymptomatic, not even a cough. My wife had very mild symptoms that she was over with in a few days. COVID was a breeze for us. We were like this is COVID really? We get sicker from the seasonal cold.

....yet there are those who insist natural immunity is the only way to go even if means risking death and suffering in the hospital. I have tried to argue with many till I am blue in the face, does no good. I am the stupid one for getting the vaccine and staying out of the hospital. They are the smart ones for refusing the vaccine, suffering a huge hospital bill, and being sent home on oxygen.... yeah I guess I must be stupid because I just don't understand their reasoning at all....seems psychopathic and completely nuts to me :)
Omicron does not kill unvaccinated, it’s mild for everyone.

My dad got it, he’s unvaccinated, and got over it in two days. Ironically the vaccinated people I know who got Omi had it much worse.

TRUE

• October data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests unvaccinated people are 20 times more likely to die of COVID-19 than those who are vaccinated and boosted.
  • CDC data from November also indicated that unvaccinated people were about 17 times more likely to be hospitalized due to COVID-19 than those who are vaccinated.
  • Data from the omicron variant-fueled surge in December and January is preliminary and incomplete but early reports from New York City and Seattle suggest a continued and significant gap in the experiences between vaccinated and unvaccinated who become infected.

Does it really matter? People do what they do. The minds seem to be made up.

TRUE

That's why anti-vaxers do what they do. They want the hospitalization and death stats to stay up there for political reasons. Let's go Darwin!

Forum List

Back