Psaki Says Biden's Schedule Is Empty Because He Has Important Internal Meetings All Day. Turns Out He's Shopping At Boutiques And Getting Ice Cream.

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Oh yeah, important stuff. Psaki is such a liar.

Today, Psaki was asked why Biden's schedule was so empty, given his trouble with Ukraine, and Singapore, and inflation, and literally everything else under the sun.

It just seems odd that Biden would not be in meetings all day handling these crises.

Here's Psaki's excuse:

Well, let's see. This morning, I think he had some policy meetings, uh also a PDB meeting. He, um later this afternoon, uh, I think, is doing some remarks review.
There are some days we spend some time doing internal meetings and discussions with policy experts, with policy leaders and that's what's happening today.

Narrator: "That was not what was happening today."

Nope. What Biden was doing was not attending internal policy meetings.

Instead, he went boutique shopping in DC.

Seriously, that's where he's been.

...​

Psaki Says Biden's Schedule Is Empty Because He Has Important Internal Meetings All Day. Turns Out He's Shopping At Boutiques And Getting Ice Cream.​

Hey, it's not like Joe is really NEEDED for anything or involved in any decisions! Joe is a true figurehead---- all he is there for is photo ops and not even doing so good at that.

this is what he really did on Jan 25th

Following the gift shop, Biden stopped for a Jeni’s ice cream on his way back to the White House.

(he was visiting smaller shops)

ICE CREAM! :ack-1:

You should be stopping WWIII and curing COVID

That boutique looks like it sells little girls clothing. Maybe JoJo is going back on the sniff and this will be his bait. We have a crooked pervert for our President.

That boutique looks like it sells little girls clothing. Maybe JoJo is going back on the sniff and this will be his bait. We have a crooked pervert for our President.

It did seem like an odd choice for a president to go into by himself. Wasn't even like his bitch wife was with him or anything. Just him and some secret service agents standing there thinking "Jesus on the weekend I have to stand around in junk clothes stores with my wife then come to work and have to do it again".

Poopeypants is looking for some girls panties to wear with a sewn in Depends.

Look at him gawking up at the stuff on the wall.

Forum List

Back