WTF Six Months

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Where do you draw the line? Covid does not target children. Do not fuck with their immune system. Hopefully this is the straw that breaks the vaccines back.

What is in this vaccine that they want in every human possible?

Where do you draw the line? Covid does not target children. Do not fuck with their immune system. Hopefully this is the straw that breaks the vaccines back.

What is in this vaccine that they want in every human possible?

Sonofabitch.

I can't say what I feel about that without getting in serious trouble. :mad:

Rag.png

More Fake News.

Do you guys spend all day searching out far right conspiracy theories?
Yes, yes you do.
You tards are CRAZY.

More Fake News.

Do you guys spend all day searching out far right conspiracy theories?
Yes, yes you do.
You tards are CRAZY.
(New York Post) – […] Two clinical trials of the Pfizer vaccine on children ages 6 months to 2 years old, and ages 2 to 4 are underway, but the older group hasn’t yet met standards, White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci said at a press conference.

“Dose and regimen for children 6 months to 24 months worked well, but it turned out the other group from 24 months to 4 years did not yet reach the level of non-inferiority, so the studies are continued,” Fauci said, referencing effectiveness standard comparison to adults.

“It looks like it will be a three-dose regimen. I don’t think we can predict when we will see it [approved],” he said — adding he can’t speak for the Food and Drug Administration. (read more)

^^^
From the OP. That is the source, you idiot.

IF it proves accurate, would you agree to go with a 3-shot regimen for infants?
Well, just like Harris said, (and then some RWI's twisted her words into a LIE)
I'm certainly not taking the word of this website and their spin and Harris isn't going to take the word of trump.

If and when the medical experts approve stuff, then yes.

I certainly don't agree with how some of the RWI's think, like the Government and Fauci are using the vaccine as a tracking devise or that Gates wants to eliminate a huge part of the population.

Those theories ^^^^^^^ are just wacko.

Not to worry...Fauci and the agenda is safe.

Conservatives are well known to not have the balls to even protect their own children.
Nah, spineless nutless conservatives make weak look strong. They are a joke. Won't do nuffin. Relax.

IIRC, all the men pictured below were deemed justified in their actions by liberal judges and subsequently released with taxpayer funds to help them start over. Justice served. Great system.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

killTheyBabies_3.jpg

Well, just like Harris said, (and then some RWI's twisted her words into a LIE)
I'm certainly not taking the word of this website and their spin and Harris isn't going to take the word of trump.

If and when the medical experts approve stuff, then yes.

I certainly don't agree with how some of the RWI's think, like the Government and Fauci are using the vaccine as a tracking devise or that Gates wants to eliminate a huge part of the population.

Those theories ^^^^^^^ are just wacko.
But the question is why on earth would vaccinate a segment of the population that is at zero risk from the disease?

Conservatives are well known to not have the balls to even protect their own children.
Nah, spineless nutless conservatives make weak look strong. They are a joke. Won't do nuffin. Relax.

This is certainly true; all that's needed is to make sure they have a little gas for their riding lawn mower and a six pack for breakfast and they won't leave home for anything.

Only a thought: Once people have had a half dozen of these shots, will their immune system be damaged to the point where they can't fight anything at all? Just like causing a plant to grow too fast will kill it, would slamming so much of this into our systems destroy what is supposed to be protecting us? And when they handed out these vaccine cards how did they know to leave so many extra spaces for additional doses and shots, front and back, even on the vaccine that was supposed to be one and done.

I was at a clinic on other business today. They were also doing vaccines and they asked if I needed vaccinated. I asked in return out of curiosity, I said do you have Johnson & Johnson they smiled happily and said yes, we do, that's when I told them I already had the J&J from last summer and I would consider a booster for that one since it was not the RNA style, which I will not do.

They went from very friendly to coldly questioning my intent and finally, simply refusing to give me the J&J booster unless I talked to my doctor first. I asked, does that mean I need a prescription. She said no, but you have to talk to your doctor before you can have a J&J booster. Now what the eff is up with that bull manure?

If the J&J protects against all the other serious variants and just not the omicron I am fine with that. I'll still be protected from the Delta (which they sometimes claim is still circulating) and the original, and omicron is less deadly than a bad case of the flu. That is proven. So I made the personal medical decision decision to boost my protection against the bad boys, and I am not the least worried about the rest.

But I get the run around when it comes to my own choices. I am not going to talk to my doctor about this choice since they said I do not need a prescription, I asked for the booster of my choice, and I was denied by my government in our so-called free country. So, the government can go eff themselves straight to hades about anymore covid vaccines or anything else. They are playing games with all of it. And if anyone else doesn't like it they can join the government in their own mass circle jerk as far as I'm concerned, twice.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back