Psaki Played The 'Biden Dead Son/Grief' Card In Response To Drone Strike Fiasco Question...

...and got HAMMERED for it!

In a completely disgusting, pathetic display, WH spokesperson Psaki, when asked about the drone strike Biden & the WH claimed was a successful strike on ISIS-K members but turned out to be 10 civilians - to include 7 children, made the issue all about BIDEN'S past pain, about HIS loss.

Holy shit, is there no low this administration won't stoop to in order to distract from Biden's failures?!

This is the mantle of the Democrat party. When you do something that doesn't work then do it again. And again, and again, and again, and again.

How quickly you ODS afflicted Retardicans forget your "but Obama"...and you are STILL blaming him as some sort of evil mastermind behind everything.

And how quickly you forgive the evil your people do.

Pot, meet kettle

Civilians were not the target. They fucked up, but quit pretending they were targeted as civilians in your pathetic attempt to justify the hundreds of civilian casualties prior. collateral damage (murder in any other context) is not acceptable.

There was no fuck up. The CIA was tracking that vehicle for eight damned hours.

They told your heroes there were children in the car but your heroes didn't care.

They needed to claim a victory after their epic failure resulted in 13 dead Americans.

They told your heroes there were children in the car but your heroes didn't care.

They needed to claim a victory after their epic failure resulted in 13 dead Americans.
What's even worse is the fact that one of our drone operators had identified the bomber that killed the 13 troops, had him in his sights prior to the bomber getting to the target, and was ordered to STAND DOWN....

But targeting an innocent family (even if they weren't clearly identified, as the White House claims) was considered OK.....

What's even worse is the fact that one of our drone operators had identified the bomber that killed the 13 troops, had him in his sights prior to the bomber getting to the target, and was ordered to STAND DOWN....

But targeting an innocent family (even if they weren't clearly identified, as the White House claims) was considered OK.....

There should be a VERY public investigation into this UTTER FUCK UP.

These left wing assholes run WARS via POLITICS.

In 2019 we averaged over 13 civilians killed by drone strikes per week in Afghanistan alone.

My great grandfather was murdered by Stalin...so it is OK if I commit DUI manslaughter.

In 2019 we averaged over 13 civilians killed by drone strikes per week in Afghanistan alone.

And we weren't tracking them for 8 hours. They were horrible collateral damage that if I were running things, wouldn't have happened.

Sadly we have an inept top level brass, that is.

^^^Tell me you're good with Biden droning 7 children without telling me you're good with Biden droning 7 children.

So, you're okay with every civilian mistakenly killed in 19 years of drones strikes by three other presidents in the war, but you're going to fall all over yourself assigning blame to the current president for the last.

Your partisan slip is showing.

So, you're okay with every civilian mistakenly killed in 19 years of drones strikes by three other presidents in the war, but you're going to fall all over yourself assigning blame to the current president for the last.

Why won't you criticize this president for killing 7 innocent children with a drone?

And we weren't tracking them for 8 hours. They were horrible collateral damage that if I were running things, wouldn't have happened.

Sadly we have an inept top level brass, that is.

How do you know how long they tracked any of their targets in the years we've been droning?

Why won't you criticize this president for killing 7 innocent children with a drone?

Did you even know about the 700 civilians killed by our drone strikes in 2019?

Not only did the Trumpyone increase the number of drone strikes and collateral damage, but he also issued new rules about how to not report collateral damage.

Actually, it's YOUR partisanship that is showing. In the other cases the killings were accidents.

This fuckup was INTENDED.

BUT NARY A PEEP from you.

That was one of my very few complaints about Obama.

Over a thousand civilians killed during Trumps escalation of drone strikes but you only care about Biden’s. Amazing.
I'm just wanting to clarify, the article you linked suggest that the civilian deaths are up because of the u.s and its allies, and the afghan government.

I'm curious how many of that increase was from our artillery vs our allies or the afghan government?

Did you even know about the 700 civilians killed by our drone strikes in 2019?

Not only did the Trumpyone increase the number of drone strikes and collateral damage, but he also issued new rules about how to not report collateral damage.

Mr Trump's executive order does not overturn reporting requirements on civilian deaths set for the military by Congress

I'm just wanting to clarify, the article you linked suggest that the civilian deaths are up because of the u.s and its allies, and the afghan government.

I'm curious how many of that increase was from our artillery vs our allies or the afghan government?
I don’t know, but we can identify those from our own drone strikes, and we did change our policies as to how conducted the strikes so that likely led to some increase.

Actually, it's YOUR partisanship that is showing. In the other cases the killings were accidents.

This fuckup was INTENDED.

BUT NARY A PEEP from you.
No it wasn’t intended. It was a fuckup. The fact you hold the two presidents to different standards in this regards kinda indicates your own partisan bias.

Forum List

Back