Proud Boys

Maybe they would do better than the alt right snowflakes and cucks at Charlottesville.
I don't think you can call them snowflakes. Didn't they fuck up a bunch of people and actually kill one person??

that makes them terrorists.
No, they don't fall under the definition of "terrorists". You guys need a dictionary.

someone who attacks someone for political purpose.

there ya go.
Was he brought up on terrorism charges?

There you go.

Maybe they would do better than the alt right snowflakes and cucks at Charlottesville.
I don't think you can call them snowflakes. Didn't they fuck up a bunch of people and actually kill one person??

No, they don't fall under the definition of "terrorists". You guys need a dictionary.

there ya go.

That's not the dictionary definition.

ter·ror·ist
ˈterərəst/
noun
noun: terrorist; plural noun: terrorists
a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

That's terrorism.

In other words, your definition ... isn't a definition. You just want to be able to call the people who don't follow your ideology *terrorists* in the hopes that you can justify their murder and/or imprisonment.

Sorry Jillie. Doesn't fly any more.

there ya go.

ter·ror·ist
ˈterərəst/
noun
a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

That's terrorism.

In other words, your definition ... isn't a definition. You just want to be able to call the people who don't follow your ideology *terrorists* in the hopes that you can justify their murder and/or imprisonment.

white Christian male white supremacist runs car into crowd of people protesting Nazis.

that is terrorism.

suck it up

Lol at that faggot at around the two minute mark. Wish someone would have smashed his ugly face.

So it all comes down to your hatred of the personal freedom to like dick and be a man. Why? What is so American about that?

What is so American about being effeminate, or in your case-virulently anti-christian?

What is so American about being anti-freedom?

What is so good about believing in something that has zero evidence for it and forcing such on everyone else. I am not saying not to be a christian of course as that would also be anti-American but my point is how can you wish to wipe something out and call yourself American?

Also there's nothing wrong with choosing to be effeminate. lol lol lol

Pretty sure I read a post you made earlier today expressing a desire to wipe out religion. Anyway, I never said we should eradicate gay people. For all I know, the guy in the video could be straight. It's his smug demeanor and commie politics that makes me dislike him. I was kinda hoping he would instigate some violence so a real man would knock him on his ass.

They got their asses beat down, Godboy, and one drunk brown shirt drove over and killed a woman. He will never hold his family again: real victory.
That doesn't sound like snowflake behavior. Why do lefties struggle with basic words so much?
Typical alt right squeal ^^ right there :)

there ya go.

ter·ror·ist
ˈterərəst/
noun

That's terrorism.

white Christian male white supremacist runs car into crowd of people protesting Nazis.

that is terrorism.

suck it up
Was he brought up on terrorism charges?

that is terrorism.

suck it up

Charlottesville, my favorite subject. I'm still consistently amazed at how uninformed people are about what happened that day. The left desperately wants to portray the whole event as being defined by that one moment of supposed right wing terrorism, while many people on the right want to do everything they can to distance themselves from being associated with it. Pathetic.

Who needs a bunch of ugly tattooed white boys with no brain between them running around in the neighborhood?
Incidentally, these idiots publicly hate women as well, so I guess they must dance together a lot or else mistreat their house pets.

It's a group that has been getting more popular of late. I want to join.

They go out and fight the Antifa, here they are in action

Can't reason with communists. Drive them out with force.

These Bossy Brats Are the Protected Children of the Ruling Class

For every Berkeley, there must be a Kent State. Discrediting the National Guard indicates treason at the top of the nation.

What are they "proud of"? There isn't anything to really be proud of is there? I don't think so.

Forum List

Back