Proud Boys

The "Proud Boys" are just wannabe brownshirts. I'm not surprised that you guys would be fans.

Like ANIFTA is wannabe Fascists.....you a fan?

:lol:

Not quite. But don't let that stop you from whining.

Again you have to start your infantile trolling.

You back up every other left loon ideal I just figured it'd be another fail on your end.

I seem to occupy a lot of space in your head.

This thread isn't about me, fuckwit.

The "Proud Boys" are just wannabe brownshirts. I'm not surprised that you guys would be fans.

Like ANIFTA is wannabe Fascists.....you a fan?

Not quite. But don't let that stop you from whining.

Again you have to start your infantile trolling.

You back up every other left loon ideal I just figured it'd be another fail on your end.

I seem to occupy a lot of space in your head.

This thread isn't about me, fuckwit.

Annnnnd here you go again....sit down motormouth you impress nobody with your spam

If you knew who Gavin McInnis is you would know you're wrong. What is the matter with Leftist people these days? Do they seriously believe half the country are fucking Nazis? Then the other half must be pedophiles.

Last edited:

If you knew who Havin McInnis is you would know you're wrong. What is the matter with you people? Do you seriously believe half the country are fucking Nazis? Then the other half must be pedophiles.

Of course I know who Gavin McInnis is.

Among other things, he's the guy who got chased out of Vice Magazine for being a racist fuckwit.

Maybe they would do better than the alt right snowflakes and cucks at Charlottesville.
I don't think you can call them snowflakes. Didn't they fuck up a bunch of people and actually kill one person??
They got their asses beat down, Godboy, and one drunk brown shirt drove over and killed a woman. He will never hold his family again: real victory.

It's a group that has been getting more popular of late. I want to join.

They go out and fight the Antifa, here they are in action

do they leave their hoods on or off when they lynch people, lowlife?

That would be democrats....

KKK_night_rally_in_Chicago_c1920_cph.3b12355-640x400.jpg

no, cow... they would be southerners.... and they're all republicans now... and they lurve them some Donald trump.

ask david duke.

no, cow... they would be southerners.... and they're all republicans now... and they lurve them some Donald trump.

ask david duke.

Every other day it seems we have to disprove the fucking notion that the parties switched sides. What's is worse, is we have to repeat it to this same broad time and again. Democrats own KKK, Slavery, Jim Crowe, and failed to pass Voting Rights and Civil Rights legislation. They have destroyed the negro family thru Welfare requirements that no man can live in the household. These are all Democrat policies.

Maybe they would do better than the alt right snowflakes and cucks at Charlottesville.
I don't think you can call them snowflakes. Didn't they fuck up a bunch of people and actually kill one person??
They got their asses beat down, Godboy, and one drunk brown shirt drove over and killed a woman. He will never hold his family again: real victory.
That doesn't sound like snowflake behavior. Why do lefties struggle with basic words so much?

that makes them terrorists.
The word you are looking for is vigilante.
I realize some people want the term terrorist to mean anything they want it to mean, but that only dilutes the meaning.

ask david duke.

Take that lame party switched sides and sell it elsewhere, heifer

Proud boys are way too American for liberals

that makes them terrorists.
No, they don't fall under the definition of "terrorists". You guys need a dictionary.

someone who attacks someone for political purpose.

there ya go.

Forum List

Back