Proud Boy Leader Busted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.
So he burned a BLM flag, and they got a warrant for his arrest and tracked him down???
Are you kidding??
I thought flag burning was protected speech, hasnt that been the argument?
So once again.... leftists are allowed to go fucking wild and the cops either can’t be bothered to stop them or arrest them, and when they do the DA lets them out.
A right winger burns a flag (protected speech according to the Supreme Court) and they get a warrant for him and track him down??

Ok democrats... please tell us how there isn’t major bias against the “right wing”
Real close to a church burning if you didn't know. Stay focused.

Poor Boy. The leader of the gay men's club, Tarrio, may have been arrested.

"The leader of the Proud Boys may have been arrested on Monday during an interview with USA TODAY."

"I was just interviewing Proud Boys chairman Enrique Tarrio by phone. While we were on the call, sirens started blaring in the background," USA TODAY reporter Will Carless reported Monday. "He told his driver to pull over."

"They're for me," Tarrio reportedly said.

Nice slam! Accusing him of being gay is extremely insulting. I give your homophobia an A+.

"The leader of the Proud Boys may have been arrested on Monday during an interview with USA TODAY."

"I was just interviewing Proud Boys chairman Enrique Tarrio by phone. While we were on the call, sirens started blaring in the background," USA TODAY reporter Will Carless reported Monday. "He told his driver to pull over."

Charged with two felonies.

Enrique Tarrio is the leader of a white supremacist organization? Silly libtards.

They nabbed him at the airport on an outstanding warrant. I heard that he was carrying ammunition, but I'm not sure of it. The authorities are encouraging people to stay home and let the cops and the National Guard maintain order. The churches are getting extra protection. This whole situation is ridiculous!
This is not done with Prog backed revolutionaries. We can make a few to several smaller nations and reduce the pressures.

Nice slam! Accusing him of being gay is extremely insulting. I give your homophobia an A+.
Are you a member too?
A member of what? If i am, are you going to call me a fag?
Only if you want me to.
Then i guess thats what you want to do. Why are you so angry at gay people?

A threat from a MAGAtarded one. Are you in the club too?

What "threat" did I make? You need a dictionary.

Substantiate your lie, if you can.

You're the closest thing to a "fascist". You're also a fucking LIAR.
Interesting that okfine deleted his post. Seem the moron can’t tell a threat from dialogue. He isn’t a bright one, that is for sure.
Deleted? I did no such thing. Take it up with a mod if you have some unfounded complaint. Loser.

So a mod took out your comment because it was so offensive? If you say so, loser boi.
Whatever you're pea sized brain tells you, ok?
Now look who is getting all sensitive and offended. The racist homophobe. You make stupid moronic comments and get called out and then you make even dumber comments and the mods delete you. Maybe one day you won’t be such a pansy.

The Washington Post reports that the Proud Boys are a male-chauvinist organization with ties to white nationalism, which, of course, is pure fiction. The Proud Boys welcome all races. Enrique Tarrio himself is of African-Hispanic descent, It's membership includes Hispanics, Asians, white, blacks. . . . Their by-laws absolutely condemn racism. The MSM are cowardly, lying scum.

Their by-laws absolutely condemn racism.
"Enrique Tarrio, the chairman of the Proud Boys, was arrested by Metropolitan Police on suspicion of burning a Black Lives Matter banner torn from a historic Black church in Washington ...

for sure ringtone, just a coincidence, burning a banner taken from a black church who would have thought otherwise. a misguided misunderstanding of divine innocence, tarrio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back