Proud Boy Leader Busted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Poor Boy. The leader of the gay men's club, Tarrio, may have been arrested.

"The leader of the Proud Boys may have been arrested on Monday during an interview with USA TODAY."

"I was just interviewing Proud Boys chairman Enrique Tarrio by phone. While we were on the call, sirens started blaring in the background," USA TODAY reporter Will Carless reported Monday. "He told his driver to pull over."

"They're for me," Tarrio reportedly said.

"The leader of the Proud Boys may have been arrested on Monday during an interview with USA TODAY."

"I was just interviewing Proud Boys chairman Enrique Tarrio by phone. While we were on the call, sirens started blaring in the background," USA TODAY reporter Will Carless reported Monday. "He told his driver to pull over."

What is wrong with being gay? What do you have against gay people?

Are Trumphumping gays different?

Wild boys fallen far from glory, reckless and so hungered
On the razors edge you trail because there's murder
By the roadside in a sore afraid new world
They tried to break us, looks like they'll try again
-- Duran Duran, Wild Boys

So all you can do is disparage gay people, you are a piece of shit.

He was arrested supposedly because the PB are going to show up in DC over the next few days. They're already busing in antifa morons from all over the country.

Personally, I think "Shitting themselves in fear" is an appropriate thing for the establishment to be doing in DC right now.

They nabbed him at the airport on an outstanding warrant. I heard that he was carrying ammunition, but I'm not sure of it. The authorities are encouraging people to stay home and let the cops and the National Guard maintain order. The churches are getting extra protection. This whole situation is ridiculous!

The Washington Post reports that the Proud Boys are a male-chauvinist organization with ties to white nationalism, which, of course, is pure fiction. The Proud Boys welcome all races. Enrique Tarrio himself is of African-Hispanic descent, It's membership includes Hispanics, Asians, white, blacks. . . . Their by-laws absolutely condemn racism. The MSM are cowardly, lying scum.

Last edited:

The Washington Post reports that the Proud Boys are a male-chauvinist organization with ties to white nationalism, which, of course, is pure fiction. The Proud Boys welcome all races. Enrique Tarrio himself is black, It's membership includes Hispanics, Asians, white, blacks. . . . Their by-laws absolutely condemn racism. The MSM are cowardly, lying scum.

Tarrio said he is fascist and so are the boys.

The Proud Boys were labeled white supremacists but are led by a Latino. Too fking funny.

The Washington Post reports that the Proud Boys are a male-chauvinist organization with ties to white nationalism, which, of course, is pure fiction. The Proud Boys welcome all races. Enrique Tarrio himself is black, It's membership includes Hispanics, Asians, white, blacks. . . . Their by-laws absolutely condemn racism. The MSM are cowardly, lying scum.

Liar! You're the fascist, lefty.

Who are you directing this comment to?

Not at you. I hit the wrong reply button. Sorry. I deleted the error.

Lol.
So he burned a BLM flag, and they got a warrant for his arrest and tracked him down???
Are you kidding??
I thought flag burning was protected speech, hasnt that been the argument?
So once again.... leftists are allowed to go fucking wild and the cops either can’t be bothered to stop them or arrest them, and when they do the DA lets them out.
A right winger burns a flag (protected speech according to the Supreme Court) and they get a warrant for him and track him down??

Ok democrats... please tell us how there isn’t major bias against the “right wing”

A threat from a MAGAtarded one. Are you in the club too?

What "threat" did I make? You need a dictionary.

Substantiate your lie, if you can.

You're the closest thing to a "fascist". You're also a fucking LIAR.

So all you can do is disparage gay people, you are a piece of shit.
In your mind maybe. Are you a member?

It is pretty easy to determine you were disparaging the proud boys with your gay inference. Gays are your buds until they aren’t Again, you are a piece of shit for disparaging gays.

Was he dressed up like Wonder Woman?
Only at/on real special occasions. Like on tour at the WH.

Yes, that would be a special occasion.

Bullshit. Fucking liar.

One of the leaders of the Proud Boys, the far-right group that US President Donald Trump told to “stand back and stand by” during a presidential debate, is trying to rebrand the organization as explicitly white supremacist and anti-Semitic.

Kyle Chapman, the founder of a “tactical defense arm” of the Proud Boys known for engaging in street violence, claimed in a message on the encrypted chat app Telegram that he has staged a “coup” against the current leader of the Proud Boys — a Black man named Enrique Tarrio.

Ad
“We will confront the Zionist criminals who wish to destroy our civilization,” Chapman wrote after using other bigoted language. “We recognize that the West was built by the White Race alone and we owe nothing to any other race.”

Chapman also wrote that he has renamed the group the Proud Goys, referring to the Jewish term for non-Jews that neo-Nazis have tried to appropriate and use to symbolize their anti-Semitism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back