Protests in Enclosed areas should be banned

I disagree. How would you like to be in a hospital, in serious condition and doctors and nurses couldn't care for you because of the barrage of protesters impede their mission?

I read your post wrong. Surely you are not proposing we act like an uncivilized nation?

I go out of my way to avoid hospitals. Besides, if the cops are doing their jobs right the protesters are going to the morgue, not the hospital.
I geel the same way about hospitals, but I don't think protesters should be shot on sight without provocation, in which I mean, they could be shot to stop them from harming another. And the perp would have to be warned.

Remember, we are in the USA, not China.

Of late, the difference between China and the USA is not as clear as one might hope. I'm a white guy, but black lives do matter, at least to the civilized citizen.
Pimping a slogan doesnt make it so......maybe you should question your talking points once in awhile instead of belieeving every lie the dnc shills

I spent several years managing Internal Affairs, I have real life experience which most do not. I don't need "talking points'; watching the video's of some ot the shootings was instructive, BUT, I was trained not to make a judgment until I had all the evidence, and interviewed all of the participants twice.

I disagree. How would you like to be in a hospital, in serious condition and doctors and nurses couldn't care for you because of the barrage of protesters impede their mission?

I read your post wrong. Surely you are not proposing we act like an uncivilized nation?

I go out of my way to avoid hospitals. Besides, if the cops are doing their jobs right the protesters are going to the morgue, not the hospital.
I geel the same way about hospitals, but I don't think protesters should be shot on sight without provocation, in which I mean, they could be shot to stop them from harming another. And the perp would have to be warned.

Of late, the difference between China and the USA is not as clear as one might hope. I'm a white guy, but black lives do matter, at least to the civilized citizen.
Pimping a slogan doesnt make it so......maybe you should question your talking points once in awhile instead of belieeving every lie the dnc shills

I spent several years managing Internal Affairs, I have real life experience which most do not. I don't need "talking points'; watching the video's of some ot the shootings was instructive, BUT, I was trained not to make a judgment until I had all the evidence, and interviewed all of the participants twice.
riigghhtttt and only libs think black lives matter ,,,,,but somehow cant bring themselves to say blue lives matter or all lives matter

When it is all funded by SOROS nothing gets banned. & this is how we end up with dummies protesting on bs they don't even understand.

riigghhtttt and only libs think black lives matter ,,,,,but somehow cant bring themselves to say blue lives matter or all lives matter

All lives matter. Only callous conservatives lack the empathy to support and defend those in need.

When it is all funded by SOROS nothing gets banned. & this is how we end up with dummies protesting on bs they don't even understand.

Well you've proved one thing, you are protesting protesters, and have no understanding as to why they protest.

Advice unsought: You have no right to ever call anyone a "dummie"

All lives matter. Only callous conservatives lack the empathy to support and defend those in need.
Still spouting bs.....talking point troopers arise

Well you've proved one thing, you are protesting protesters, and have no understanding as to why they protest.

Advice unsought: You have no right to ever call anyone a "dummie"

Free speech, and they are dumb asses because they won't listen to those who try to make them understand , it also runs deeper than most people's psychology IQ levels....

Free speech allows me to say what the fk I want within reason and if I choose dummies or dumbass I have that right GET OVER IT SNOWFLAKE.

All ives matter until it comes to abortion though huh.

Only callous conservatives offer a hand up instead of a hand out to those in need. "Give a man a fish..."

you were trained to be an indoctrinated puppet who suffers from stock holm syndrome. Just because you think you were trained doesn't mean you know a damn thing, and it also doesn't mean you are aware of everything let alone how you were trained/taught.
Indoctrination starts it he schools, severe brainwashing won't let you see a damn thing ever.

When you have people from other Countries tell you wtf they see going on in the USA , that should be a real wake up call they see it and American morons can't see a damn thing.

Last edited:
When you have people from other Countries tell you wtf they see going on in the USA , that should be a real wake up call they see it and American morons can't see a damn thing.

At what point in time did anyone who can truly call themselves an American start giving a funk what anyone in any other country thinks or says? Unless it directly affects the United States, why would any American care what foreigners do, either?

Why does lib protesting always involve punishing people just going about their business......That's not protest

Because otherwise no one would pay any attention to them.

Their "protests" are nothing more than shouting hateful statements, or just outright rioting.

At what point in time did anyone who can truly call themselves an American start giving a funk what anyone in any other country thinks or says? Unless it directly affects the United States, why would any American care what foreigners do, either?

Only callous conservatives offer a hand up instead of a hand out to those in need. "Give a man a fish..."

No conservatives push them under and offer nothing. Not a hand up, nothing. If you can't make it on your own, you don't deserve shit.

Paul Ryan is cancelling the school breakfast and lunch programs for poor children because getting a free lunch is "soul destroying" for poor children. How can a man call himself "Christian" and say such a thing. I am appalled at the ignorance of those in office.

If I'm not mistaken most airports are state/city owned but run by "private" groups under bidding. I don't think we need a law, merely the airport "managers" need to cite safety concerns and disallow protesting - I don't think the government would, or could, fight it since it is a 100% valid argument - especially since TSA can only control the gates so there's almost no security presence past them, which puts the burden on the local police which cities and states no doubt do not want to pay for.

If I'm not mistaken most airports are state/city owned but run by "private" groups under bidding. I don't think we need a law, merely the airport "managers" need to cite safety concerns and disallow protesting - I don't think the government would, or could, fight it since it is a 100% valid argument - especially since TSA can only control the gates so there's almost no security presence past them, which puts the burden on the local police which cities and states no doubt do not want to pay for.

If I'm not mistaken most message boards are run by private groups and due to liberty concerns, they allow posts by those who have no respect for the First Amendment, when it challenges their beliefs. While the First Amendment only restricts Congress, all real American's support the ethos listed in the 1st. A., which make America Great.

Forum List

Back