Protests in Enclosed areas should be banned

I'm looking at the protests in JFK Airport. How can this be allowed? It put travelers in danger and it is too easy for a terrorist to mingle withing the crowd and possibly cause a horrendous outcome.

President Trump's next EO should be that the nation's airports be free from demonstrations and should be outside one mile from the airports.

I understand that we have the freedom to protest, but when it poses a threat to the nation's security, federal guidelines should take priority.

Common sense should prevail.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Now, if you support an infringement of the Right to such peaceful protests, for common sense reasons, then we must presume you also support infringements on the Rights to the 2nd Amendment allowing common sense to prevail.
Catcher, I think there is a compromise that could take place as you brought up. One which I would agree, is that the type of weapons be banned for it would not be in the interest of average citizen to arm himself with AK-47's just as protest guidelines be enacted to preserve the welfare of people and businesses.

Thank you, but I doubt the NRA would agree, or many of its members. All firearms are lethal weapons, and a small caliber hollow point can kill and maim very well indeed.
But not a mass of people at one time.

Protests should be banned in ALL areas. If you've a beef, ACT on it. Don't stand around and whine.... ACT. Pull out the guns and ACT.
I disagree. How would you like to be in a hospital, in serious condition and doctors and nurses couldn't care for you because of the barrage of protesters impede their mission?

I read your post wrong. Surely you are not proposing we act like an uncivilized nation?

I'm looking at the protests in JFK Airport. How can this be allowed? It put travelers in danger and it is too easy for a terrorist to mingle withing the crowd and possibly cause a horrendous outcome.

President Trump's next EO should be that the nation's airports be free from demonstrations and should be outside one mile from the airports.

I understand that we have the freedom to protest, but when it poses a threat to the nation's security, federal guidelines should take priority.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Now, if you support an infringement of the Right to such peaceful protests, for common sense reasons, then we must presume you also support infringements on the Rights to the 2nd Amendment allowing common sense to prevail.
Catcher, I think there is a compromise that could take place as you brought up. One which I would agree, is that the type of weapons be banned for it would not be in the interest of average citizen to arm himself with AK-47's just as protest guidelines be enacted to preserve the welfare of people and businesses.

Thank you, but I doubt the NRA would agree, or many of its members. All firearms are lethal weapons, and a small caliber hollow point can kill and maim very well indeed.

Does 20 count as mass with one magazine, easily reloaded with a push of a button?

Beretta ARX160 Semi Auto Pistol .22 LR 8.5" Barrel 20 Rounds Polymer Frame Matte Black - JXP21300 - 082442306957

Does 20 count as mass with one magazine, easily reloaded with a push of a button?

Beretta ARX160 Semi Auto Pistol .22 LR 8.5" Barrel 20 Rounds Polymer Frame Matte Black - JXP21300 - 082442306957
Yes.

Why does lib protesting always involve punishing people just going about their business......That's not protest

Tea Party protests of the PPACA involved punishing people just going on with their day, along with some with illnesses they could not be insured to treat.
Could you explain that?

Sure. The protests during the summer of debate on the PPACA at town hall meetings, and the inability of people with existing conditions who could not afford cobra when they lost their job, or did not have insurance when the condition was diagnosed.

Why does lib protesting always involve punishing people just going about their business......That's not protest

Tea Party protests of the PPACA involved punishing people just going on with their day, along with some with illnesses they could not be insured to treat.
Could you explain that?

Sure. The protests during the summer of debate on the PPACA at town hall meetings, and the inability of people with existing conditions who could not afford cobra when they lost their job, or did not have insurance when the condition was diagnosed.
dumbassry on parade

I disagree. How would you like to be in a hospital, in serious condition and doctors and nurses couldn't care for you because of the barrage of protesters impede their mission?

I read your post wrong. Surely you are not proposing we act like an uncivilized nation?

I go out of my way to avoid hospitals. Besides, if the cops are doing their jobs right the protesters are going to the morgue, not the hospital.

I go out of my way to avoid hospitals. Besides, if the cops are doing their jobs right the protesters are going to the morgue, not the hospital.
I geel the same way about hospitals, but I don't think protesters should be shot on sight without provocation, in which I mean, they could be shot to stop them from harming another. And the perp would have to be warned.

Remember, we are in the USA, not China.

You make the lunatic fringe appear almost sane.

Show me what you will kill or die for and I'll know what you care about. Show me what you will not act on and I'll know what you really don't care about at all.

I have no desire to kill anyone, but I served in the Navy and was trained as the projectile man in a 5" gun. I served the public as a LE officer for 32 years and never once needed to use my gun for anything but required training. I will act within the law to protect my family and pets, property isn't so important to me as it is to some. There is very little I will not act upon, but the use of lethal force has never been a dream of mine, as it is to some other gun owners. Being a hero is not a zero sum game, confrontations which leave everyone alive and well is the goal, and should be for every civilized person.

Protests should be banned in ALL areas. If you've a beef, ACT on it. Don't stand around and whine.... ACT. Pull out the guns and ACT.

He just wants to beat off to some massacre pictures.

I geel the same way about hospitals, but I don't think protesters should be shot on sight without provocation, in which I mean, they could be shot to stop them from harming another. And the perp would have to be warned.

Of late, the difference between China and the USA is not as clear as one might hope. I'm a white guy, but black lives do matter, at least to the civilized citizen.

Of late, the difference between China and the USA is not as clear as one might hope. I'm a white guy, but black lives do matter, at least to the civilized citizen.
Pimping a slogan doesnt make it so......maybe you should question your talking points once in awhile instead of belieeving every lie the dnc shills

Forum List

Back