Women's March / Protest....will someone please explain it??

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
I see on the news hundreds of thousands of women gathering together to march and protest.

I see them wearing pink piggy hats with ears, and a few dressed in vagina costumes. Many have blue, green, or pink dyed hair. Kinda like a deranged clown on steroids.

The majority are carrying all kinds of signs; from something about abortion, to glorifying being a slut.

Their leaders seem to be old has-been rock stars, or aged movie matrons bragging how nasty they have become. (which is obvious)

So my question is: What is the message of the march, and what exactly are they protesting?? ...... :cool:

Your authoritarian system is being questioned by a previously relatively silent cross section of the population. This is ostensibly what differentiates this “exceptional” system from “lesser” totalitarian systems. If this sort of thing is now no longer to be allowed in society, the power structure should admit this openly to all. Otherwise, our “exceptional” political/economic system should be able to withstand a bit of query and critique from “the people” it rules over.

I see on the news hundreds of thousands of women gathering together to march and protest.

I see them wearing pink piggy hats with ears, and a few dressed in vagina costumes. Many have blue, green, or pink dyed hair. Kinda like a deranged clown on steroids.

The majority are carrying all kinds of signs; from something about abortion, to glorifying being a slut.

Their leaders seem to be old has-been rock stars, or aged movie matrons bragging how nasty they have become. (which is obvious)

So my question is: What is the message of the march, and what exactly are they protesting?? ...... :cool:
Maybe the fact that someone who has made kids with 3 different woman and has a history of having the morals of a 5 year old regarding woman. Now feels, he has the right to not just lecture but ban woman from being in control of what happens with their body.

Maybe the fact that someone who has made kids with 3 different woman and has a history of having the morals of a 5 year old regarding woman. Now feels, he has the right to not just lecture but ban woman from being in control of what happens with their body.
That's funny coming from a leftist. You'd micromanage how we wipe our asses if you could.

So wearing vagina costumes and sporting pink piggy hats is all about Trump?

Is that the message of the march? .... :cool:

Last edited:

You can do what you want to your body but you cannot demand others pay the bill for it or just do whatever you wish to another living being alive within your body.

So wearing vagina costumes and sporting pink piggy hats is all about Trump?

Is that the message of the march? .... :cool:
Pretty much, a very sizable amount of woman resent someone saying it's acceptable to grab woman by the pussy, gets elected as president. And that this president then as one of his first acts takes away funding to groups who actually save lives for the sole reason that they also help women get abortions doesn't help. By marching I suspect these women want to put both the president and both political parties on notice that taking their votes for granted while at the same time trying to take away their rights will have repercussions.

By marching I suspect these women want to put both the president and both political parties on notice that taking their votes for granted while at the same time trying to take away their rights will have repercussions.
So how does a woman carrying a sign announcing she is a nasty slut advance women's rights? .... :cool:

That's funny coming from a leftist. You'd micromanage how we wipe our asses if you could.
Not at all, true I believe the state should take an active role in people's live. On the other hand I don't presume to know what is best for women,when firstly, I'm not one and secondly I don't know what is best for someone who gets pregnant. Everyone's situation is different and for some people having children is not the responsible thing to do. Not for them and not for their offspring. Taking away their options is not a good idea.

Not at all, true I believe the state should take an active role in people's live. On the other hand I don't presume to know what is best for women,when firstly, I'm not one and secondly I don't know what is best for someone who gets pregnant. Everyone's situation is different and for some people having children is not the responsible thing to do. Not for them and not for their offspring. Taking away their options is not a good idea.
The options involve a human life, not a wart, so it isn't that simple. It should be up to the people of a state, not central government.

By marching I suspect these women want to put both the president and both political parties on notice that taking their votes for granted while at the same time trying to take away their rights will have repercussions.
So how does a woman carrying a sign announcing she is a nasty slut advance women's rights? .... :cool:
I don't actually think that carrying that sign advances woman's rights to be honest. I think the fact that she was one of several hundred thousand does advance women's rights.

I don't actually think that carrying that sign advances woman's rights to be honest. I think the fact that she was one of several hundred thousand does advance women's rights.
How so? 330 million people didn't show up. Why should a minority dictate what we all do?

Last edited:

The options involve a human life, not a wart, so it isn't that simple. It should be up to the people of a state, not central government.
Why do you think a state is better qualified than the central government? Does the state have information that the federal government doesn't have?

Out of a nation of some 320 million people?

I am not impressed.

The Pro-life marchers have far more people every year than the Womyns marches did.

The Main Stream Marxist Media simply ignores pro-lifers as irrelevant and they give 24/7 4 network coverage to the dingbats in vagina suits.

Not at all, true I believe the state should take an active role in people's live. On the other hand I don't presume to know what is best for women,when firstly, I'm not one

So you dont know anything about abvortion because you are not a woman?

Are you seriously going to make that idiotic claim?

Do you know anything about murder because you have never been a murderer?

roflmao, liberalism is DEAD. Mentally DEAD.

You delusions about who you are talking about, President Trump, and your disdain for the voters who placed him in that position of authority speaks far louder than your bullshit about abortion.

How so? 330 million people didn't show up. Why should a minority dictates what we do?
The people that showed up in Washington were just the people who felt strongly enough to travel to Washington. And Btw the minority is dictating what to do. Your guy was not elected by a majority but by the current election system. It is what it is, so I won't whine about that, but presuming that the people protesting in Washington are the only ones that care about what's happening is something I'm pretty sure you don't believe yourself.

Mooo! Mooo!

The people that showed up in Washington were just the people who felt strongly enough to travel to Washington. And Btw the minority is dictating what to do. Your guy was not elected by a majority but by the current election system. It is what it is, so I won't whine about that, but presuming that the people protesting in Washington are the only ones that care about what's happening is something I'm pretty sure you don't believe yourself.
Lol, Trump was elected by a majority of people in a majority of states as the Constitution spells out.

This is not a democracy, idiot.

Forum List

Back