Protecting Biden from debating Trump

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
I predict Biden will be protected from having to debate with Trump in front of the world. I'm betting any debates will be heavily moderated and controlled to ensure Biden is protected from a head to head debate. What a mess the MSM is going to have with this...

I predict Biden will be protected from having to debate with Trump in front of the world. I'm betting any debates will be heavily moderated and controlled to ensure Biden is protected from a head to head debate. What a mess the MSM is going to have with this...

Still got a long way to go in the primary process. Doesn't matter which one of them Trump faces, he'll be exposed as the moron he is. I don't think the debate moderators are going to allow the shenanigans that he pulled the last time. And if he has to get into a policy debate, he's toast. I'm looking forward to him trying to pull out his greatest hits this time around...and watching him fall flat on his face. :)

Still got a long way to go in the primary process. Doesn't matter which one of them Trump faces, he'll be exposed as the moron he is. I don't think the debate moderators are going to allow the shenanigans that he pulled the last time. And if he has to get into a policy debate, he's toast. I'm looking forward to him trying to pull out his greatest hits this time around...and watching him fall flat on his face. :)
Biden doesn't really need to be exposed as a moron as you say, everybody already knows it. It's actually not so much that he is a moron, but more that he is showing signs of dementia. The MSM will be working overtime to protect Biden from engaging in debate with Trump.

Trump will mop the floor with either one but, in particular, I think Plugs would be a humiliating spectacle that would not be forgotten for decades. Pedo Joe is fine when he's addressing a few dozen drooling fuckwit supporters. They don't care that he's somewhat incoherent. But put him in a high profile venue where he's expected to produce.... that's going to get ugly.... fast. "You'd be in jail!" vs "I'm running for the US Senate" would make him a laughingstock. I mean, more of a laughingstock.

I look forward to it.

fat donnie won't debate....wait for the excuses.

Biden doesn't really need to be exposed as a moron as you say, everybody already knows it. It's actually not so much that he is a moron, but more that he is showing signs of dementia. The MSM will be working overtime to protect Biden from engaging in debate with Trump.

MSM already covering for Biden as they continue to refer to his dementia symptoms as gaffes.

This thread is here now, so we can look back when the debates come up. We shall see if you are right, or if I am right, we just have to wait and see.

Nice try. But Dotard Donnie is the moron. Again Biden or Sanders, doesn't matter. They both dust the ceiling fans with his orange mop. In a policy debate, he couldn't articulate a cogent point if one was displayed for him on the teleprompter...so good luck with Trump in debates. :)

Biden ain't the best debater but he's better than Trump! I predict it's Donald who will dodge the debates. If he has to do them, he'll do as few as possible and insist on moderators like Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity. ;)

Nice try. But Dotard Donnie is the moron. Again Biden or Sanders, doesn't matter. They both dust the ceiling fans with his orange mop. In a policy debate, he couldn't articulate a cogent point if one was displayed for him on the teleprompter...so good luck with Trump in debates. :)

You're in for a surprise son.

I am surprised they let Putin's Little Butt Plug out for air. But you are smelling up the joint you Russian Stool Pigeon.
160726-putin-hrc-apec-mbe-422p_76560162e30c1c7d83c6e89a8c8508e3.fit-760w.jpg

Joe would kick Donnie's fat orange ass in a debate focusing on foreign policy.

Joe has always stuttered and occasionally gets off track. But let's not compare the mental facilities. Donnie is losing what was left of his mind - QUICKLY!

Yep, he'll claim the "process is very unfair" :cool:

Joe thinks he is runnig for the Senate. He thinks he can appoint a Black woman Senator. He doesn't even know what day it is half the time. I feel sorry for the old guy.

Joe thinks he is runnig for the Senate. He thinks he can appoint a Black woman Senator. He doesn't even know what day it is half the time. I feel sorry for the old guy.

Well cool, I feel sorrier for the Doddering Dotard with the Narcissistic Personality Disorder. :)

Thousands of mental health professionals agree with Woodward and the New York Times op-ed author: Trump is dangerous

No matter how bad Joe or Bernie does democommiecrats will say he did wonderful. This is a Hillary rerun. Remember when these slimey commies said Trump would never debate Hillary? Same thing. Same exact thing. They can't even get a new script.

Well cool, I feel sorrier for the Doddering Dotard with the Narcissistic Personality Disorder. :)

Thousands of mental health professionals agree with Woodward and the New York Times op-ed author: Trump is dangerous

MOST Politicians are narcissists. So "thousand" of "Dr" who have never spoken to him say he is "dangerous". You're special, aren't you.

This whole Biden thing is just a plot to get trump to mock a mentally handicapped person. They know they will lose either way, so they put somebody with dementia in to get mocked by Trump.

Quid Pro Joe has not been right on foreign policy once in his decades old career.

Forum List

Back