Sanders can not carry the Black vote and the College and Hispanic/Latino vote can not be counted on!

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
Dear Sanders Voters,

As many of you show your outrage at the Black voter maybe you should ask the one simple question:

Why Biden and not Sanders?

Did you ever ask yourself that question and if not why not?

Sanders mistake is thinking the Black vote will fall into line and just vote for whomever the Democrats run but you failed to learn in 2016 that is not the actual case seeing Hillary Clinton did not bring the Black vote out like Barack Obama did in 2008 and 2012...

Now sure you will argue that the Black community voted for Obama because he was half Balck but still Hillary Clinton and the DNC in 2016 did not inspire people from the Black Community to get out to vote.

Biden has Obama in his corner which mean the Black vote is more likely to swing Biden way than Sanders.

Sanders is eyeing the growing Hispanic/Latino population while ignoring you must win States and not the National Popular vote.

Sanders mistake is his ego and arrogance thinking Democrats will fall in line.

I did not vote for Trump or Hillary in 2016 because I felt neither deserved the job and I went Gary Johnson but alas I am white.

In the end in a General Election I feel safer to say Joe Biden could win Pennsylvania, Michigan and even Ohio and maybe even Florida but I can not say that about Sanders at all.

If you do not have the black vote then you are a dead man walking in the Democratic field...

Now let the hate begin!!!

Note:

I am also not saying the Black Community will vote for Trump either but what I am saying is if by some crazy event Sanders win the nomination I see Blacks sitting this out...

Dear Sanders Voters,

As many of you show your outrage at the Black voter maybe you should ask the one simple question:

Sanders mistake is thinking the Black vote will fall into line and just vote for whomever the Democrats run but you failed to learn in 2016 that is not the actual case seeing Hillary Clinton did not bring the Black vote out like Barack Obama did in 2008 and 2012...

Now sure you will argue that the Black community voted for Obama because he was half Balck but still Hillary Clinton and the DNC in 2016 did not inspire people from the Black Community to get out to vote.

Biden has Obama in his corner which mean the Black vote is more likely to swing Biden way than Sanders.

Sanders is eyeing the growing Hispanic/Latino population while ignoring you must win States and not the National Popular vote.

I did not vote for Trump or Hillary in 2016 because I felt neither deserved the job and I went Gary Johnson but alas I am white.

In the end in a General Election I feel safer to say Joe Biden could win Pennsylvania, Michigan and even Ohio and maybe even Florida but I can not say that about Sanders at all.

If you do not have the black vote then you are a dead man walking in the Democratic field...

Note:

I am also not saying the Black Community will vote for Trump either but what I am saying is if by some crazy event Sanders win the nomination I see Blacks sitting this out...
trump has between 16% to 36% blacks now. your point is wrong yet again. Gary was a washed out idiot and you voted for that. too fking funny. Best economy on record, lowest unemployment, blacks realizing jobs with trump. And you think the blacks want to go backward. too funny. I swear the majority of you non trumpers really can't appreciate the black person.

• Banned
Dear Sanders Voters,

Note:

trump has between 16% to 36% blacks now. your point is wrong yet again. Gary was a washed out idiot and you voted for that. too fking funny. Best economy on record, lowest unemployment, blacks realizing jobs with trump. And you think the blacks want to go backward. too funny.

When Trump get less than ten percent of the Black vote what will be your excuse?

Want to put a wager on it that if I am correct and Trump get less than ten percent of Black vote nationally you have to write in the Rubber Room a full page apology and I am wrong I will write one...

Want to take that bet?

Dear Sanders Voters,

Note:

trump has between 16% to 36% blacks now. your point is wrong yet again. Gary was a washed out idiot and you voted for that. too fking funny. Best economy on record, lowest unemployment, blacks realizing jobs with trump. And you think the blacks want to go backward. too funny.

When Trump get less than ten percent of the Black vote what will be your excuse?

Want to put a wager on it that if I am correct and Trump get less than ten percent of Black vote nationally you have to write in the Rubber Room a full page apology and I am wrong I will write one...

Want to take that bet?
sure, what is it you'd like to wager.

• Banned
Dear Sanders Voters,

Note:

Want to take that bet?

You can't read can you?

If I win you write a full page apology in the Rubber Room and if I lose I will write one to you!

Simple as that!

Trump has to have over 10% of the Black vote Nationally this November ( 2020 ) that mean 10.1% or more and if he has 9.9% or less I win and if it is exactly 10% we both just say Aleppo...

Dear Sanders Voters,

Note:

Want to take that bet?

You can't read can you?

If I win you write a full page apology in the Rubber Room and if I lose I will write one to you!

Simple as that!

Trump has to have over 10% of the Black vote Nationally this November ( 2020 ) that mean 10.1% or more and if he has 9.9% or less I win and if it is exactly 10% we both just say Aleppo...
you're on

• Banned
Dear Sanders Voters,

Note:

Want to take that bet?

You can't read can you?

Simple as that!

you're on

Also a few of the moderators voted for Aleppo Johnson, so there were a few million idiots across the country but not as stupid as Stein voters that could have helped Clinton win...

Want to take that bet?

You can't read can you?

Simple as that!

you're on

Also a few of the moderators voted for Aleppo Johnson, so there were a few million idiots across the country but not as stupid as Stein voters that could have helped Clinton win...
I know. I told all I encountered, they were. the fool couldn't climb stairs. what a joke. They say, anyone can run over 35. he did. He at least did it. I'll give him that. his chances weren't any better than mine or yours.

Dear Sanders Voters,

Note:

Wishful thinking.
It's gonna be Trump vs Sanders or Warren.
Quid Pro ain't gonna make it out of the starting gate.

Dear Sanders Voters,

Note:

Wishful thinking.
It's gonna be Trump vs Sanders or Warren.
Quid Pro ain't gonna make it out of the starting gate.

You do know who was the big winner last night, right?

Sanders is sinking and no one except Cortez want to save him.

Warren has not finished above third place and her third place finish was Massachusetts where Joe Biden won...

Sanders could not beat Mayor Pete in Iowa and barley won New Hampshire, so if you think either Warren or Sanders can win the nomination you are crazier than me!

Democrats have destroyed minorities lives .. only so much free shit you can take

Dear Sanders Voters,

Note:

But...But...But...how can this be? We keep getting told that blacks vote for Democrats because they want free things and we also keep getting told that Sanders promises free things.

Dear Sanders Voters,

Note:

But...But...But...how can this be? We keep getting told that blacks vote for Democrats because they want free things and we also keep getting told that Sanders promises free things.

Show where I have ever subscribed to that thought process...

Before you mention anyone else it is my thread and my opinion.

Not all Blacks want a free ride in life and many work hard and there are lazy people in the Asian, Hispanic/Latino and White communities and not just Blacks.

So before you attempt to troll me just remember I am a Troll with a asshole view but know better than that shit you are selling!

Forum List

Back