Prosecution Knows It Has Lost, Now Trying To Add Lesser Charges To Avoid Total Loss

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Prosecution in desperate last minute attempt to add charges....defense sparring. Libs frantically trying to nail him for something.....

In all honesty this whole thing could have and should have been avoided as both sides made some extremely poor decisions.

2 people are dead. Rittenhouse should not walk away from this without some type of punishment and a lesson learned, however, that lesson should not be that when his life was in danger he did anything wrong when he defended his life.

Hopefully snowflakes and liberals will learn:

1. That old adage, 'Don't want none? Then don't start none.'

2. Choosing to chase, attack, stomp, and try to kill someone armed with an AR-15 & you only have a skateboard as a weapon is dumb as hell & will most likely win you the Darwin Award.

What charges,if any,do you think he will be found guilty on?

Prosecution in desperate last minute attempt to add charges....defense sparring. Libs frantically trying to nail him for something.....

In all honesty this whole thing could have and should have been avoided as both sides made some extremely poor decisions.

2 people are dead. Rittenhouse should not walk away from this without some type of punishment and a lesson learned, however, that lesson should not be that when his life was in danger he did anything wrong when he defended his life.

2. Choosing to chase, attack, stomp, and try to kill someone armed with an AR-15 & you only have a skateboard as a weapon is dumb as hell & will most likely win you the Darwin Award.

The fate of the shooter is of minimum importance compared to a non guilty verdict that will lower the bar on justifying murder.

Interesting too that two similar cases are in progress at the same time. Can the timing be arranged to coincide closely to give the effect of one or the other being of no importance.

Qanon and other bad actors are waiting impatiently for the prospect of a license to kill. IMO.

Last edited:
The fate of the shooter is of minimum importance compared to a non guilty verdict that will lower the bar on justifying murder.

Interesting to that two similar cases are in progress at the same time. Can the timing be arranged to coincide closely to give the effect of one or the other being of no importance.

Qanon and other bad actors are waiting impatiently for the prospect of a license to kill. IMO.
what lowered the bar on acceptable looting and destruction of private property?

Yea, the best part was when Binger the Bozo asked to IMPEACH Kyle.

When all else fails….IMPEACH!!!! LOL

74D3DB5D-8512-4A9B-B1CE-9A5543B23FAE.jpeg

Interesting to that two similar cases are in progress at the same time. Can the timing be arranged to coincide closely to give the effect of one or the other being of no importance.

Poor lefties. Nothing pisses off lefties more than citizens protecting themselves from the left’s militia, in this case BLM and Antifa fags.

Not punishing self-defense actually rises the bar on murder. Potential murderers must think twice if there is the chance that they will be the corpse rather the killer.
Still waiting for the governments' hired killer to face a jury. How much lower than that injustice can we go?

I would support some miner charges being leveled against young Mr. Rittenhouse Ii and ONLY if all those those who were there to indulge terrorism are strung up on terrorism charges.

This also includes those financing them and setting them free on the few occasions that local police were not ordered to facilitate them.

Not punishing self-defense actually rises the bar on murder. Potential murderers must think twice if there is the chance that they will be the corpse rather the killer.
Still waiting for the governments' hired killer to face a jury. How much lower than that injustice can we go?
I hear your objections but we can't forget that the 'death' count by gun is the most important factor.
That's skyrocketed up in the last year or so and will again climb to new records if Kyle walks, IMO.

Yeah, they're looking for a consolation prize. I figure a lesser charge with a sentence of community service, preferably teaching inner-city kids how to shoot to kill. He's good at that and they suck. WIN-Win!

You are the Islamist claiming to have been a female Christian oil exec in the middle east in 1950.

If actually true, that would make you the only 112 year old living today who ISN'T senile.

I was never an oil executive .... I was an executive from 1985 to 2005 in healthcare.. I've always been a Christian like all my ancestors since the War of the Roses.

I would support some miner charges being leveled against young Mr. Rittenhouse

MINOR charges... levelled against Rittenhouse when he was a minor
Well - he will probably be found guilty of possession of a firearm when he wasn't old enough, but even that is not certain.

surada - you be on Ignore

I am opposed to "extra new charges" being added onto Rittenhouse's list at the last minute just because the prosecution realizes they are losing.

That's down in the flood - but I guess par for this prosecutor whose career should end with this trial.

Forum List

Back