Actor Alec Baldwin Being Sued

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm still not completely a hundred percent sure what to think about this story, as I think he should have known better to check the gun before firing it, but I still don't think that he meant to hurt anybody,.. let alone kill them.

I think you're right that he didn't intend to kill anyone.
But the question of him being set up by somebody purposely loading the gun is still a valid question.

It's a worthwhile discussion if the politics can be set aside for a while.

He was negligent. Whether a set up or not, HE held the gun. HE fired it at someone. HE was responsible. I hope they sue his pants off. And his wife and STFU about how it is hurting him being made fun of, hounded, etc when he has had 5 years of doing the same to others..politically and just for a damn parking space. Karma bites. He is learning that now.

And his wife and STFU about how it is hurting him being made fun of, hounded, etc when he has had 5 years of doing the same to others...

I'm not sure if you're talking to me or not, but I never said anything about that.

I'm not sure if you're talking to me or not, but I never said anything about that.
I am responding to your thread, in general. And adding my own take on his scuzzy wife that is a hypocrit because she is so concerned about his mental health due to being hounded. Too bad, so sad. He can dish it but can't take it? Tough titty said the kitty.

He is in a lot more trouble if he is not a leftist. I read that the scene has nothing to do with Alec shooting the gun.

I am responding to your thread, in general. And adding my own take on his scuzzy wife that is a hypocrit because she is so concerned about his mental health due to being hounded. Too bad, so sad. He can dish it but can't take it? Tough titty said the kitty.

Yeah, honestly I know just about as much about him as I know the queen of England. (Not very much lol)

He was negligent. Whether a set up or not, HE held the gun. HE fired it at someone. HE was responsible. I hope they sue his pants off. And his wife and STFU about how it is hurting him being made fun of, hounded, etc when he has had 5 years of doing the same to others..politically and just for a damn parking space. Karma bites. He is learning that now.

Amen. I hope he's sued down to his last dollar and never works again. His negligence killed an innocent woman and seriously wounded an innocent man.

There's NO world in which it's ok to pick up a gun, not check it, point it at an innocent person and pull the trigger. Sane adults simply don't do that.

Yeah, Alex may not be criminally charged, but he'll be civilly sued and he'll settle out of court. So will the armorer and the dude who handed the gun to him.

Pretty, talented lady - The whole thing is a damn shame.

1636742678925.png

I think you're right that he didn't intend to kill anyone.
But the question of him being set up by somebody purposely loading the gun is still a valid question.

It's a worthwhile discussion if the politics can be set aside for a while.
I also don't think Baldwin intended to kill anyone however, even if somebody purposely put a live round in the gun, IMO, it was Baldwin's responsibility to check the gun before firing it. If he had done that, no one would be dead. That being said, I don't know what common protocol is on movie sets for an actor to check a firearm before firing it. IOW if it's typical in the industry for an actor to NOT check a firearm before firing it and to totally rely on the staff to check the gun then, in a court of law that might be considered exculpatory for the defendant.

Last edited:
The protocol is to hire competent armorors and crew. The crew was competent. The armoror was new at the job, has pink fucking hair I think, poses with guns crossed against her chest and claims she learned everything from daddy and is 24 years old

Baldwin was cutting as many corners as he could since his 4 year stint as a Trump Basher on SNL came to and end when Trump was replaced with Biden.

Whether she was incompetent or not (she claims she is being framed), BALDWIN is still responsible for what happened.

The protocol is to hire competent armorors and crew. The crew was competent. The armoror was new at the job, has pink fucking hair I think, poses with guns crossed against her chest and claims she learned everything from daddy and is 24 years old

Baldwin was cutting as many corners as he could since his 4 year stint as a Trump Basher on SNL came to and end when Trump was replaced with Biden.

Whether she was incompetent or not (she claims she is being framed), BALDWIN is still responsible for what happened.
I agree that Baldwin is morally responsible because he shot the gun however, legal guilt may be different.

Ya, that “pink hair” totally dooms her :lol:

So what do you call it when you take a gun, point it at someone, and pull the trigger?

We mean that we don't think he knew it was loaded and it's not like he had murder on the brain. (I'm pretty sure he didn't anyways.)

Forum List

Back