Prosecution Knows It Has Lost, Now Trying To Add Lesser Charges To Avoid Total Loss

That's a question worth exploring further. Make your suggestions and I'll probably agree as long as you don't ry to pin it all on one political persuasion.
I'm not being political. assholes came into the state to tear shot up and cause chaos. politically I don't care why. arrest them but they were not arrested.

so people took matters into their own handsm you now come across as political by attacking Ryan and glossing over those doing the actual damage.

MINOR charges... levelled against Rittenhouse when he was a minor
Well - he will probably be found guilty of possession of a firearm when he wasn't old enough, but even that is not certain.

surada - you be on Ignore

I am opposed to "extra new charges" being added onto Rittenhouse's list at the last minute just because the prosecution realizes they are losing.

That's down in the flood - but I guess par for this prosecutor whose career should end with this trial.

The DA didn't prosecute Rittenhouse.. He sloughed it off on an underling.

1) If someone is acting threatening yelling, cursing, taunting and chasing me, then grabs the barrel of my weapon I'm shooting him, Dumbass #1.
2) If someone runs up to me to me after I shot the first guy and swings and hits with his pussy ass skateboard, He is also a dead man, really a dumbass #2.
3) So the next dumbass attempts to pull his weapon in plain sight of me and draw down on me and whines when he got shot. Super dumbass #3 and then wants to sue the city and police for not protecting him.

American comedy at its finest.

I hear your objections but we can't forget that the 'death' count by gun is the most important factor.
That's skyrocketed up in the last year or so and will again climb to new records if Kyle walks, IMO.
We simply can forget because the "death count by gun" is NOT important being no more than a propaganda term invented by political hacks with an agenda. There is nothing more "apples and oranges" than trying to claim lumping murder, justifiable homicide, suicide, and accident together makes any kind of sense.

1) If someone is acting threatening yelling, cursing, taunting and chasing me, then grabs the barrel of my weapon I'm shooting him, Dumbass #1.
2) If someone runs up to me to me after I shot the first guy and swings and hits with his pussy ass skateboard, He is also a dead man, really a dumbass #2.
3) So the next dumbass attempts to pull his weapon in plain sight of me and draw down on me and whines when he got shot. Super dumbass #3 and then wants to sue the city and police for not protecting him.

American comedy at its finest.

Rittenhouse claims he did nothing wrong.. At first he lied about his first victim having a gun.

Do you all want this kid on the streets? I just hope he stays in Kenosha.

I would support some miner charges being leveled against young Mr. Rittenhouse Ii and ONLY if all those those who were there to indulge terrorism are strung up on terrorism charges.

This also includes those financing them and setting them free on the few occasions that local police were not ordered to facilitate them.
At first, I was under the impression that Rittenhouse would likely be charged with illegal possession of a gun at 17 UNTIL a poster linked a clip detailing the law. The way the law is written in that particular state could be evidence drinking moonshine was going on while writing it. The law’s exceptional clause about 16 and 17-year-olds being able to walk around in public with a long gun (although they can’t purchase one legally at 17 but can be in possession of one without parent/guardian) will be debated by the jury since the judge decided to leave it up to them. Really, a good decision by the judge otherwise throwing it out would have caused the politicalized masses to balk. I’d love to be a bug on the wall to hear that jury conversation to see how many truly focus on the wording of the law versus those stuck on stupid going along with an influential juror type.

This is an interesting case. I generally agree that he deserves some kind of punishment but I also agree that he was defending himself. Here are a few of my thoughts:

- I think he wanted confrontation. I think he wanted to put himself out there to get into it with the rioters. This motive can't be proven but it's my opinion based on his actions. The video of Rittenhouse witnessing "shoplifting" weeks before this incident further clarifies his mindset, in my opinion.

- I think Rittenhouse defended himself when Rosenbaum came after him. This is self-defense in my opinion. Rosenbaum is an idiot.

- The next two victims also attacked Rittenhouse and Rittenhouse defended himself. However, I think we also need to consider what happened from their perspective. I think they believed that this was an active shooter and they were trying to apprehend him. Skateboard guy lost his life over this and the other guy could have shot Rittenhouse but instead tried to take the gun away. These two victims are a combination of brave and stupid in what was a very chaotic and confusing few moments.

- Seeing Rittenhouse cry on the stand, I think you can really see how young he is mentally. That wasn't an adult cry. That was a little kid cry. I think the guy is dealing with PTSD.

Overall just a terrible incident. I think Rittenhouse was using self-defense but I also think he intentionally put himself into a very bad situation. Incidents like this reminds me why we don't need vigilantes taking the law into their own hands. I think the police are more than capable of dealing with these issues with minimal death, and no, I'm not in favor of de-funding the police.

My $0.02.

MINOR charges... levelled against Rittenhouse when he was a minor
Well - he will probably be found guilty of possession of a firearm when he wasn't old enough, but even that is not certain.

surada - you be on Ignore

I am opposed to "extra new charges" being added onto Rittenhouse's list at the last minute just because the prosecution realizes they are losing.

That's down in the flood - but I guess par for this prosecutor whose career should end with this trial.
If the jurors focus on the wording of the law it was not a crime.

Where I'm from the police are excellent..

Something is wrong with Kenosha.

Yeah, it's run by DemoKKKrats. Just like all the most violent places in the country:

Most Violent Cities In America 2021

Most Violent Cities in America

St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat

Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat

Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat

Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat

Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat

Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat

Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat

Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat

Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat

Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat

Springfield, MO (1,339) - mayor - Independent

Indianapolis, IN (1,334) - mayor - Democrat

Oakland, CA (1,299) - mayor - Democrat

San Bernardino, CA (1,291) - mayor - Republican

Anchorage, AK (1,203) - mayor - Independent

Nashville, TN (1,138) - mayor - Democrat

Lansing, MI (1,136) - mayor - Democrat

New Orleans, LA (1,121) - mayor - Democrat

Minneapolis, MN (1,101) - mayor - Democrat

Chicago, IL (1,099) - mayor - Democrat

This is an interesting case. I generally agree that he deserves some kind of punishment but I also agree that he was defending himself. Here are a few of my thoughts:

- I think he wanted confrontation. I think he wanted to put himself out there to get into it with the rioters. This motive can't be proven but it's my opinion based on his actions. The video of Rittenhouse witnessing "shoplifting" weeks before this incident further clarifies his mindset, in my opinion.

- I think Rittenhouse defended himself when Rosenbaum came after him. This is self-defense in my opinion. Rosenbaum is an idiot.

- The next two victims also attacked Rittenhouse and Rittenhouse defended himself. However, I think we also need to consider what happened from their perspective. I think they believed that this was an active shooter and they were trying to apprehend him. Skateboard guy lost his life over this and the other guy could have shot Rittenhouse but instead tried to take the gun away. These two victims are a combination of brave and stupid in what was a very chaotic and confusing few moments.

- Seeing Rittenhouse cry on the stand, I think you can really see how young he is mentally. That wasn't an adult cry. That was a little kid cry. I think the guy is dealing with PTSD.

Overall just a terrible incident. I think Rittenhouse was using self-defense but I also think he intentionally put himself into a very bad situation. Incidents like this reminds me why we don't need vigilantes taking the law into their own hands. I think the police are more than capable of dealing with these issues with minimal death, and no, I'm not in favor of de-funding the police.

My $0.02.
so they took a break in their arson and destruction to go after an active shooter to do something lawful all of a sudden?

you'll gain weight eating that much bullshit.

Yeah, it's run by DemoKKKrats. Just like all the most violent places in the country:

Most Violent Cities In America 2021

Most Violent Cities in America

St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat

Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat

Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat

Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat

Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat

Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat

Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat

Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat

Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat

Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat

Springfield, MO (1,339) - mayor - Independent

Indianapolis, IN (1,334) - mayor - Democrat

Oakland, CA (1,299) - mayor - Democrat

San Bernardino, CA (1,291) - mayor - Republican

Anchorage, AK (1,203) - mayor - Independent

Nashville, TN (1,138) - mayor - Democrat

Lansing, MI (1,136) - mayor - Democrat

New Orleans, LA (1,121) - mayor - Democrat

Minneapolis, MN (1,101) - mayor - Democrat

Chicago, IL (1,099) - mayor - Democrat

The Kenosha police usually kill white people.. and they don't have a good reputation.

so they took a break in their arson and destruction to go after an active shooter to do something lawful all of a sudden?

you'll gain weight eating that much bullshit.

The locals said there were more white boys with guns after dark when other protestors had gone home.

The fate of the shooter is of minimum importance compared to a non guilty verdict that will lower the bar on justifying murder.

Self-Defense is not murder. A finding of 'not guilty' based on self-defense does not lower any bar for justifying 'murder'.

Two people were killed, yes, but there was mo 'murder' committed. In fact, two people dying prevented 'murder'.

A personal decision to force a physical altercation with Kyle was made by two individuals.

A conscious decision was made to chase down, physically attack with skateboard - twice, to stomp, and try to kill Kyle was made.

Kyle was running away, running to the police.

After being physically attacked twice Kyle defended himself by shooting his attackers in self-defense. This act of self-defense did not lower the bar, as you say, the justification for murdering someone.

One of his attackers testified they grabbed his rifle with the intent of taking it.

As I said days ago, the moment one of his attackers testified Kyle pointed tge gun at him, he raised his hands, and Kyle did not shoot but instead SPARED HIS LIFE, not shooting until he drew his weapon and pointed it at Kyle's head, the trial was over regarding 'murder'.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back