Prosecution Knows It Has Lost, Now Trying To Add Lesser Charges To Avoid Total Loss

Wrong. 100% self defense
I agree completely, but if there are other laws he may have broken he should be held accountable is all I am saying.

If he gets away 'scott-free' after this he will he extremely lucky.

Poor lefties. Nothing pisses off lefties more than citizens protecting themselves from the left’s militia, in this case BLM and Antifa fags.

Especially when Dimm politicians and their law enforcement agencies totally fail to protect the public from them!!

Kyle did what was naturally the right thing to do; help and defend!!
America, the Dimm's won't protect you from riots, mayhem, destruction and death. Especially when they approve of it.

I know you’re capable of saying something substantive. So just let me know when you have something to actually say.
let me know when you will acknowledge what the "prosecutors" were there doing. I will not ignore that to attack the latest liberal whine fest.

Only in self-defense.

You seem to fully support the Darwin Award winner who, armed with a skateboard, thought it smart to chase down and attack someone armed with an AR-15.

How's that working out for him?

Rosenbaum wasn't armed at all. Kyle Rittenhouse is a sniveling coward. TRump make a lot of low lifes feel like real men.

that never should have come to trial.

this is political, not judicial. lady justice has not been "blind" in a long long time.
I don’t have a problem with cases going to trial when three people get shot and two people die.

If anything, it will provide closure when they inevitably find Rittenhouse innocent on the bigger charges.

Anything else?

Rosenbaum wasn't armed at all. Kyle Rittenhouse is a sniveling coward. TRump make a lot of low lifes feel like real men.
Did he attack Kyle? Did he chase down and attack Kyle?

Yes! That was fucking stupid....and self-critiquing.

Here's another lesson dumbass snowflakes like you need to learn:

If you are going to make the conscious decision to chase, force a confrontation, with someone carrying an AR-15, if you are going to decide you are a badass, are going to chase that person down, that you are going to attack them, try to kill them....then you better have a weapon more lethal than a skateboard or your fists.

'Feel like a real man'?

These pricks saw a 'kid' carrying an AR-15 and thought they were macho, 'real men' who could beat down/ kill a child....who was carrying an AR-15.

Again, how did that work out for them?

1. You can't fix stupid...

2. Life is hard - it's harder if you're stupid.

3. An AR-15 beats a skateboard

4. If you don't want none, don't start none....don't make the conscious decision to chase down and attack someone armed with an AR-15.

These are matters of common sense, but snowflakes Like you seem NOT to have the common sense God gave a door knob.

The fate of the shooter is of minimum importance compared to a non guilty verdict that will lower the bar on justifying murder.

Interesting too that two similar cases are in progress at the same time. Can the timing be arranged to coincide closely to give the effect of one or the other being of no importance.

Qanon and other bad actors are waiting impatiently for the prospect of a license to kill. IMO.
If he's acquitted are you going to go out and start shooting people thinking you are going to walk?

If that is factual, that is indeed a crime.
And this is what I meant by Kyle not being guilty of murder because it was self-defense but there may be other charges he is found guilty own.

I was never an oil executive .... I was an executive from 1985 to 2005 in healthcare.. I've always been a Christian like all my ancestors since the War of the Roses.
All these "Christian" ancestors of yours - were they on Jihad for Islam, too?

Forum List

Back