Prophet speaks on shaken earth, redemption of God's Country, the United States of America. God has a plan for our broken nation.

This prophet says of the near future: God's America will be redeemed after the shakes the earth experiences. Be of good courage. The left will be chastised.

Anyone have something to say about these predictions?​

Which prophet are you talking about? Leviticus?

What makes you think the prophecy regards the near future?

How near is the near future?

How did the prophet tell us that he was talking about the United States?

Does the prophet actually mention "the left"?

I'm not positive, but I believe that the OP considers the woman in the video to be “the prophet” but I haven't verified that yet.

I'm willing to wait and see if the Constitution, which the founders based on their united Christianity in faith as well as their Jewish brethren who funded General George Washington's war against the British King's previously unmatched success, to win self-governance with the help of Patriots who took upon themselves to write up the American Constitution that guaranteed freedom to believe in God as one chooses. That said, I found an interesting article here: Why is Joseph Important to Jesus Genealogy? | Q&A | Today in the Word which says:

Appreciate your work but have two concerns . The originating Fathers were preponderantly Freemasons --- not Christians and, probably worse , pretend Christians . And the Jewish Brethren were Faux Jews , Khazarians from eastern Europe. If true , you then have Deep State when you mix them . Worth serious thought and research , imho .........................As for Josephs bloodline -- it is almost irrelevant , as the only line of any importance is that of Jesus through his mother , The Desposnyi ( the mothers side) defines Christ.

Not in the Bible they are not.

Try reading it
I did read the Bible several times. And make no mistake, God expects us to obey the laws of the land. Here's where you can find the authority of a country to be acceptable if not mandatory:
Romans 13: 1-2, New English Translation
13 Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except by God’s appointment,[a] and the authorities that exist have been instituted by God. 2 So the person who resists such authority[b] resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will incur judgment.

King James Version, Romans 13: 1-2
13 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
I'm surprised an authority like you doesn't exercise photographic memory.

I'm just a plain girl. And you're welcome.

I did read the Bible several times. And make no mistake, God expects us to obey the laws of the land. Here's where you can find the authority of a country to be acceptable if not mandatory:
Romans 13: 1-2, New English Translation
13 Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except by God’s appointment,[a] and the authorities that exist have been instituted by God. 2 So the person who resists such authority[b] resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will incur judgment.

King James Version, Romans 13: 1-2
13 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
I'm surprised an authority like you doesn't exercise photographic memory.

I'm just a plain girl. And you're welcome.

Damn, talking about missing the point. This has nothing to do with testing a prophet.

But hey, it is good to know you will always believe everything I post.

So you're not interested in learning. No surprise. As a typical Demwit, you attack a person's character before looking at his research.
I am always learning. I studied Barton, beginning about 2010, and learned he has a hard right Christian bias not in line with all of the evidence. You, like Barton, look for what you like and discard what you don't.

That's why thinking people discard your offerings.

Appreciate your work but have two concerns . The originating Fathers were preponderantly Freemasons --- not Christians and, probably worse , pretend Christians . And the Jewish Brethren were Faux Jews , Khazarians from eastern Europe. If true , you then have Deep State when you mix them . Worth serious thought and research , imho .........................As for Josephs bloodline -- it is almost irrelevant , as the only line of any importance is that of Jesus through his mother , The Desposnyi ( the mothers side) defines Christ.
Like the rest of America's founders, many Masonic members not only believe in Jesus Christ, they read and study the Bible and sing in Church Choirs. And they are quite scholarly in their study of the Holy Bible through the traditional churches they belong to. They have fought in every conflict America has ever had. My Grandfather was one and brought home a silver star in WWI for retrieving 8 soldiers to safety under heavy fire of King Wilhelm's sharpshooters in WWI. He was the son of a Presbyterian minister and served on church sessions, distributed communion to believers and when called upon preached the gospel of Jesus when called upon by the ministry of his church when the pastor was at a nationwide meeting, had the flu, or was called to deliver sermons at associated church when their pastor died. He was good people and he earned the respect of his fellow workers when in WWII Howard Hughes Tool Company called on him to run their munitions operation for the 4 years of outgunning Hitler in WWII. He saw to it our soldiers in the European theater were well-equipped with precision superiority over those of the genius warriors of Hitler's Germany. We had to get Hitler off Europe's back, to prevent him from expanding his empire to North and South America.

I'd see my grandfather studying his bible at night. He wasn't reading from Masonic doctrine, however. His source of study was a minister who studied Greek and Hewbrew scriptures and translated them into English based on his comprehensive Bible Studies of all 66 books of the Bible. Grandpa studied it every night until he knew the bible by heart and could recite it exactly when called upon. As for his job, he joked a lot, and it was "Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition." wherever he went. :thup:

Our blessed men protected their families from the guns of tyrants who if we hadn't shown strength, would cheerfully destroy in a scorch the earth fashion of killing everyone in the USA . And that's what I think.

Last edited:

1. The prophet on the video I furnished you. It's written in english on the video spread.

2. Common sense

3. when it happens

4. She is not a he.

5. Yes. Review the video at youtube.

I am always learning. I studied Barton, beginning about 2010, and learned he has a hard right Christian bias not in line with all of the evidence. You, like Barton, look for what you like and discard what you don't.

That's why thinking people discard your offerings.
And who was your professor? A hard leftist student of Marx? All you have to do is see the evidence to make up your mind. Barton is NOT “hard right.” I've met him. He's pretty middle-of-the-road compared to me. But his evidence and facts are iron clad. He didn't just make it up. He has all the documentation to back up his history lessons. It just requires someone with a brain to listen.

And who was your professor? A hard leftist student of Marx? All you have to do is see the evidence to make up your mind. Barton is NOT “hard right.” I've met him. He's pretty middle-of-the-road compared to me. But his evidence and facts are iron clad. He didn't just make it up. He has all the documentation to back up his history lessons. It just requires someone with a brain to listen.
Oh, I doubt that SMJ and BYU are leftist institutions. I know Barton, he is had right, and he does work from cognitive bias. He does not include all the documentation that disagrees with his conclusions is the point, but you can try to show that "evidence and facts are iron clad" since you are championing him.

I have already corrected the general belief background of some of the Founders. Yes, we can continue this.

Oh, I doubt that SMJ and BYU are leftist institutions. I know Barton, he is had right, and he does work from cognitive bias. He does not include all the documentation that disagrees with his conclusions is the point, but you can try to show that "evidence and facts are iron clad" since you are championing him.

I have already corrected the general belief background of some of the Founders. Yes, we can continue this.
I'm willing to listen if you can prove point by point where Barton is incorrect.

We begin, since it is your assertion, with you that he is right.

You won't do that, then you lose.

You won't do it, because you make allegations but won't provide solid evidence.
I already presented my evidence (which is his evidence). I accept that evidence as true. Show me why it isn't.

Forum List

Back