property is racist

scruffy

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2022
According to Boston University professor Saida Grundy, property is racist.

That's because, slave owners used to treat people as property.

I'm not quite sure how this person got to be a professor, but university professors are supposed to versed in Logic 101.

This is what is known as a "fallacy by generalization". Lefties are real good at this, it's the basis for 99% of their ridiculous progtard mudslinging.

Some slave owners were white, therefore all white people are racist.

A racist slave owner abused the concept of property, therefore all property is racist.

They call these activists "intellectuals", but they're not. They're dumb as the day is long. They don't even know basic logic. And they're trying to sell us a bunch of fallacies.

I'm not quite sure how this person got to be a professor

I don't see how they could have become anything but a professor.

quote-those-who-can-t-do-teach-and-those-who-can-t-teach-teach-gym-woody-allen-35-17-45.jpg

I'm not quite sure how this person got to be a professor, but university professors are supposed to versed in Logic 101.

This is what is known as a "fallacy by generalization". Lefties are real good at this, it's the basis for 99% of their ridiculous progtard mudslinging.

A racist slave owner abused the concept of property, therefore all property is racist.

They call these activists "intellectuals", but they're not. They're dumb as the day is long. They don't even know basic logic. And they're trying to sell us a bunch of fallacies.
Blacks owned slaves as well so that kind of shoots the hell out of his "logic".

So, American antebellum slave owners breathed air, ate food, and obeyed the laws of gravity. And owned property. Liberals breath air, eat food and obey the laws of gravity. By their own idiotic linking this to that because of incidentals, liberals are ALSO RACIST.

Let’s at least start with accurate claims..the majority of slave owners here were indeed white.

Anyone here ever own slaves ever? NO? Did they make money off of slavery in their lifetime? NO? That doesn't matter, liberals make up hypothetical junk, demonize certain groups and YOU are their target based on your race. Because they are fighting...stuff. Bad guys, basicaly anyone that disagrees with them.

I've seen pictures of the professor.....it's clear that the reason she's like this is because her parents used to feed her with a slingshot.

Forum List

Back