Proof the vax doesn’t prevent serious illness or death…

"Proof the vax doesn’t prevent serious illness or death…"​

....hmm you don't say Doc? Interesting.

I work in healthcare and we had a serious outbreak a bunch of 80-100 year old seniors and a lot of our staff got COVID being fully vaccinated. Most recovered from COVID 19 with very mild to no symptoms at all. I was bragging on this forum for months I was fully vaccinated and never got COVID, but alas Omnicron found me too and I got COVID too... though I didn't know I had it, I felt great and only knew till after a routine PCR weekly test. I had no symptoms and up until the day I tested positive I was jogging 30 minutes on a treadmill not feeling a thing wrong with me. Well I put in my time and fully recovered from something that didn't really effect me at all, no symptoms and still felt great.... but you say the Vax didn't prevent myself, my co-workers, and the senior citizens from getting serious illness or death ? I just ran 3 miles today in 27 minutes and feel I feel great.... but you say the vaccine played no role in COVID having no effect on me ? interesting the vax doesn't prevent serious illness or death you say? you don't say doc you don't say... interesting logic.
I’m a doctor. Listen to me. I know everything and you know nothing.

"Proof the vax doesn’t prevent serious illness or death…"​

....hmm you don't say Doc? Interesting.

I work in healthcare and we had a serious outbreak a bunch of 80-100 year old seniors and a lot of our staff got COVID being fully vaccinated. Most recovered from COVID 19 with very mild to no symptoms at all. I was bragging on this forum for months I was fully vaccinated and never got COVID, but alas Omnicron found me too and I got COVID too... though I didn't know I had it, I felt great and only knew till after a routine PCR weekly test. I had no symptoms and up until the day I tested positive I was jogging 30 minutes on a treadmill not feeling a thing wrong with me. Well I put in my time and fully recovered from something that didn't really effect me at all, no symptoms and still felt great.... but you say the Vax didn't prevent myself, my co-workers, and the senior citizens from getting serious illness or death ? I just ran 3 miles today in 27 minutes and feel I feel great.... but you say the vaccine played no role in COVID having no effect on me ? interesting the vax doesn't prevent serious illness or death you say? you don't say doc you don't say... interesting logic.

Anecdotal. The data shows that the injections are depleting the immune system.

I was wondering when the theory " the vaccines don't prevent COVID but they'll keep you from dying or going to the hospital" was going to be exposed for the unproven bullshit that it is. There seems to be a lot of swamp assholes (Fauci's gang) whose only reason in life is to sell vaccines that don't work and can kill you. When the hell is someone going to hold Fauci accountable for the people he killed?
He's the best you have. Tax time is cumming. Be ready

From 1981:

Thomas Ferguson, then-Latin American case officer at the State Department’s Office of Population Affairs (OPA),

"“There is a single theme behind all our work—we must reduce population levels. Either governments do it our way, through nice, clean methods, or they will get the kinds of mess that we have in El Salvador, or in Iran, or in Beirut. Population is a political problem. Once population is out of control, it requires authoritarian government, even fascism, to reduce it."

Notice what's happening around the world

Forum List

Back