Proof the vax doesn’t prevent serious illness or death…

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
Plus it comes with multiple serious side effects.

Yet another lie by the establishment is exposed.

COVID-19 in Israel: Serious cases increase tenfold in span of a month, continue to rise

Israel reported 871 serious coronavirus cases on Monday, 10 times the amount of serious patients recorded a month ago, on December 25, when there were merely 88 patients in serious condition.

Coronavirus deaths too, continue to increase drastically, with 16 deaths newly reported on Monday, in comparison to December 24 when one coronavirus death was reported, and December 25 where none were reported.

A total of 83,613 coronavirus cases were recorded in Israel on Monday, new Health Ministry data showed on Tuesday morning, with serious cases continuing to rise, from 813 the previous day to 871 on Monday.

The number of intubated patients currently stands at 177, an increase of 14 from the previous day, and 19 are connected to ECMO machines.

COVID-19 in Israel: Serious cases spike tenfold a month, continue rising

FDA Duplicity on Covid-19 Vaccines​

Israel, despite 90+% of its population fully vaccinated and nearly 70% having received either the third or fourth booster shot, has just set a record for Covid-19 cases and deaths.

How potentially dangerous? As the information from the CDC and other federal health agencies can no longer be believed, the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database is the most reliable data available.

Based on information from Department of Defense whistleblowers (3 doctors), Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin recently penned a letter to the Department of Defense to confirm the data related to the Covid-19 vaccines that American servicemen and women have been illegally mandated0 to take. Among the data from 2021 as compared to the five-year period 2016-2020:

1. Neurological issues increased tenfold, from 82,000 in 2016-2020 to 863,000 in 2021.
  2. Hypertension-- 2,181% increase
  3. Multiple sclerosis-- 680% increase
  4. Malignant neoplasms of the esophagus-- 894% increase
  5. Guillain-Barre syndrome-- 551% increase
  6. Breast Cancer-- 487% increase
  7. Pulmonary embolism-- 468% increase
FDA Duplicity on Covid-19 Vaccines

Last edited:
I was wondering when the theory " the vaccines don't prevent COVID but they'll keep you from dying or going to the hospital" was going to be exposed for the unproven bullshit that it is. There seems to be a lot of swamp assholes (Fauci's gang) whose only reason in life is to sell vaccines that don't work and can kill you. When the hell is someone going to hold Fauci accountable for the people he killed?

I was wondering when the theory " the vaccines don't prevent COVID but they'll keep you from dying or going to the hospital" was going to be exposed for the unproven bullshit that it is. There seems to be a lot of swamp assholes (Fauci's gang) whose only reason in life is to sell vaccines that don't work and can kill you. When the hell is someone going to hold Fauci accountable for the people he killed?

Those goalposts kept moving. I know several people that said enough and stopped at two jabs. It's just not worth it.

Those goalposts kept moving. I know several people that said enough and stopped at two jabs. It's just not worth it.
Thankfully I’ve finally convinced my wife and children, who didn’t listen to me initially and got jabbed, to refuse the booster. All have gotten covid since being vaxxed, yet I never got it.

We have a close friend in the ICU now, with Covid and pneumonia. She has a couple long term illnesses. She is vaxxed and boosted. No one can visit her other than her husband. If she makes it, it won’t be because of anything the docs are doing. More likely the docs kill her.

It's starting to sound like they're wrapping up COVID, and will be working on the next phase being the cover-up. We all know how it works. Republicans will take over House/Senate in 2022 and we'll get a bunch of investigations, we'll get a special/independent counsel/investigation, it will drag on for years, and in the end no one will be held accountable.

Interesting. The percentage of heart attacks may increase after covid infection. Well, and we're seeing an increase of actual heart attacks and blood clots after the injections. Also, coronary disease, strokes which are also happening after the injection. What's the common denominator?

Thankfully I’ve finally convinced my wife and children, who didn’t listen to me initially and got jabbed, to refuse the booster. All have gotten covid since being vaxxed, yet I never got it.

We have a close friend in the ICU now, with Covid and pneumonia. She has a couple long term illnesses. She is vaxxed and boosted. No one can visit her other than her husband. If she makes it, it won’t be because of anything the docs are doing. More likely the docs kill her.

My wife, daughter, and I didn't take the shot. Daughter caught it and was over it in 12 hours. My wife had a mild case, 2 days, and over, inlaws who are in their 70's, caught it and over it in about 3 days. None of them had the shot. I never caught it or never had any symptoms.....one of the two. Not sure. Our friends family all had the shot and they had it for over a week with more symptoms and fever than my wife and daughter.

This graphic appears to be true, but not a word about vax deaths in the establishment media…young healthy people die suddenly and for unknown reasons all the time.
Vaccine-Mandate-Mask-CDC.jpg

COVID-19 in Israel: Serious cases increase tenfold in span of a month, continue to rise

Israel reported 871 serious coronavirus cases on Monday, 10 times the amount of serious patients recorded a month ago, on December 25, when there were merely 88 patients in serious condition.

Coronavirus deaths too, continue to increase drastically, with 16 deaths newly reported on Monday, in comparison to December 24 when one coronavirus death was reported, and December 25 where none were reported.

A total of 83,613 coronavirus cases were recorded in Israel on Monday, new Health Ministry data showed on Tuesday morning, with serious cases continuing to rise, from 813 the previous day to 871 on Monday.

The number of intubated patients currently stands at 177, an increase of 14 from the previous day, and 19 are connected to ECMO machines.

Israel, despite 90+% of its population fully vaccinated and nearly 70% having received either the third or fourth booster shot, has just set a record for Covid-19 cases and deaths.

How potentially dangerous? As the information from the CDC and other federal health agencies can no longer be believed, the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database is the most reliable data available.

Based on information from Department of Defense whistleblowers (3 doctors), Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin recently penned a letter to the Department of Defense to confirm the data related to the Covid-19 vaccines that American servicemen and women have been illegally mandated0 to take. Among the data from 2021 as compared to the five-year period 2016-2020:

1. Neurological issues increased tenfold, from 82,000 in 2016-2020 to 863,000 in 2021.
They're now blaming heart problems on the Cooof...
The vax gives you aids was just a wild conspiracy 6 months ago ...low and behold the msm is now warning everyone about a new strain of aids that just appeared outta nowhere as young healthy dudes keep drooping like flies

shshxhhxhxhxhxhx.jpeg

ffffggvbggcfggggb.jpeg

Proof the vax doesn’t prevent serious illness or death…

I think I can say with absolutely certainty that when Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) came out with the VAX platform in the late 1970s, as a successor to their successful PDP-11 platform, that they never claimed that it would prevent or cure any illness or disease. I'm pretty sure that Compaq never claimed that, either, after they bought out DEC, and that Hewlett Packard never claimed that, after it bought out Compaq.

I think I can say with absolutely certainty that when Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) came out with the VAX platform in the late 1970s, as a successor to their successful PDP-11 platform, that they never claimed that it would prevent or cure any illness or disease. I'm pretty sure that Compaq never claimed that, either, after they bought out DEC, and that Hewlett Packard never claimed that, after it bought out Compaq.
And I’m pretty sure no vaccine back in the 1970s gets government approval which causes multiple serious complications.

"Proof the vax doesn’t prevent serious illness or death…"​

....hmm you don't say Doc? Interesting.

I work in healthcare and we had a serious outbreak a bunch of 80-100 year old seniors and a lot of our staff got COVID being fully vaccinated. Most recovered from COVID 19 with very mild to no symptoms at all. I was bragging on this forum for months I was fully vaccinated and never got COVID, but alas Omnicron found me too and I got COVID too... though I didn't know I had it, I felt great and only knew till after a routine PCR weekly test. I had no symptoms and up until the day I tested positive I was jogging 30 minutes on a treadmill not feeling a thing wrong with me. Well I put in my time and fully recovered from something that didn't really effect me at all, no symptoms and still felt great.... but you say the Vax didn't prevent myself, my co-workers, and the senior citizens from getting serious illness or death ? I just ran 3 miles today in 27 minutes and feel I feel great.... but you say the vaccine played no role in COVID having no effect on me ? interesting the vax doesn't prevent serious illness or death you say? you don't say doc you don't say... interesting logic.

"Proof the vax doesn’t prevent serious illness or death…"​

....hmm you don't say Doc? Interesting.

I work in healthcare and we had a serious outbreak a bunch of 80-100 year old seniors and a lot of our staff got COVID being fully vaccinated. Most recovered from COVID 19 with very mild to no symptoms at all. I was bragging on this forum for months I was fully vaccinated and never got COVID, but alas Omnicron found me too and I got COVID too... though I didn't know I had it, I felt great and only knew till after a routine PCR weekly test. I had no symptoms and up until the day I tested positive I was jogging 30 minutes on a treadmill not feeling a thing wrong with me. Well I put in my time and fully recovered from something that didn't really effect me at all, no symptoms and still felt great.... but you say the Vax didn't prevent myself, my co-workers, and the senior citizens from getting serious illness or death ? I just ran 3 miles today in 27 minutes and feel I feel great.... but you say the vaccine played no role in COVID having no effect on me ? interesting the vax doesn't prevent serious illness or death you say? you don't say doc you don't say... interesting logic.
The Virus didn't affect something 40% of the victims even before the shot. You jog? You exercise? You are likely thin and the virus doesn't like you as much as fat out of shape already sick people. hence the outbreaks on the naval ships and subs and with few really getting sick.

Forum List

Back