PROOF of Stolen Election

I just did.

You want it again.

Four words? That is the entire context of that part of the phone call.

Like I said, and now I will say it with more force. You can not post the entire transcript because Democrats are nothing but dirty filthy liars.

Biden bribed the Ukraine with billions of dollars, to stop the investigation of his son. That is fact. And is most likely why Biden has been so reluctant to help the Ukraine. Biden is bitter mean hearted democrat, corrupt.

There is nothing wrong with the four words you posted and they dont mean what you pretend that they say.

You are so cowardly, so afraid, and am just smart enough to know you can not post anymore of that conversation than you have.

you prove democrats and yourself, are the lowest type of people, when it comes to your ideology and politics

The quote I posted ^^^^^ was taken directly from the transcript of the phone call.
What part of the quote are you denying?
you took 4 words of 500 words, and only post 4 words, now you have the nerve to state I am denying a part of the quote?

4 words, are you that dumb to think that anybody is going to say you are right or even engage in a discussion of just 4 words.

Are you really that dumb to think those 4 words is it and describe exactly what happened?

The President to Zelensky: "I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it."
You are the one shortening it to '4 words'
The full quote is in the article, try reading the entire article.

It's in the transcript too,

you took 4 words of 500 words, and only post 4 words, now you have the nerve to state I am denying a part of the quote?
Show me where I posted just 4 words.

Then. The President to Zelensky: "I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it."

YOU claim I posted just 4 words. I count ^^^ 25 words.
Four words? That is the entire context of that part of the phone call.

you took 4 words of 500 words, and only post 4 words,

Winco
Show me where I posted just 4 words.

YOU claim I posted just 4 words. I count ^^^ 25 words.
And even after pointing out that you must cheery pick a quote and tell everyone what to think, you still won't quote.

And now you act like I am the one misreading and or lying about your post.

Another great example on how democrats must hide the truth to spread there terrible propaganda

Winco

And even after pointing out that you must cheery pick a quote and tell everyone what to think, you still won't quote.

And now you act like I am the one misreading and or lying about your post.

Another great example on how democrats must hide the truth to spread there terrible propaganda
I guess I need to put the quote in a larger font so you can see it.

post #194. The 25 word quote
Post #203. The transcript.

Now quit lying.

I guess I need to put the quote in a larger font so you can see it.

post #194. The 25 word quote
Post #203. The transcript.

Now quit lying.
lying? Is there more than 4 or 5 words quoted in post # 194

#203, my mistake, I was on my phone and did not see the scroll bar.

Okay, so what is your problem with that phone call? The President of the USA asks the President of the Ukraine to investigate Crowdstrike or to help with the investigation?

How is that anything but fighting corruption?

Of course, we do have Biden demanding that the Ukraine fire the investigator investigation Burmisa where Joe Biden's son who just got kicked out of the Navy for drug abuse landed a job on the board of directors, making millions?

We have Joe Biden bragging to the council of foreign relations that Joe and Obama would withhold billions if they did not fire the prosecutor.

The phone call did not say what you pretended it to say.

Okay, so what is your problem with that phone call? The President of the USA asks the President of the Ukraine to investigate Crowdstrike or to help with the investigation?

Of course, we do have Biden demanding that the Ukraine fire the investigator investigation Burmisa where Joe Biden's son who just got kicked out of the Navy for drug abuse landed a job on the board of directors, making millions?

We have Joe Biden bragging to the council of foreign relations that Joe and Obama would withhold billions if they did not fire the prosecutor.

You are wrong about Shokin and Burisma.
Shokin was NOT fighting corruption.
Your side of the story is a fabrication made up by trump, Rudy and Shokin himself.

Shokin was not fighting corruption in Ukraine and was letting the corruption run wild. That’s why Biden and European Leaders wanted Shokin fired.

I’ve posted the timeline, search for it.
The Rudy and trump fabricated version has been debunked

Your turn to find and prove evidence (besides what Rudy, Shokin, and trump say) that Shokin was investigating Burisma
( because he wasn’t)

You are wrong about Shokin and Burisma.
Shokin was NOT fighting corruption.
Your side of the story is a fabrication made up by trump, Rudy and Shokin himself.

Shokin was not fighting corruption in Ukraine and was letting the corruption run wild. That’s why Biden and European Leaders wanted Shokin fired.

I’ve posted the timeline, search for it.
The Rudy and trump fabricated version has been debunked

Your turn to find and prove evidence (besides what Rudy, Shokin, and trump say) that Shokin was investigating Burisma
( because he wasn’t)
Biden bragged about it to the cfr.

I guess we are just to believe that Joe Biden made $7 million dollars out of thin air, or at least the $ 5million unaccounted for.

And the big mam is who?

Well, dazzle us with you brilliance, share all that incredible knowledge with us.

I would tell you the same, drop the act, but your stupidity is not an act.
Nothing more to say. Your con isn't a secret, and you are doing it in broad daylight. You just think repeating the same prescribed lies over and over insulates you from facing what everyone knows about you and what you are doing.

Nothing more to say. Your con isn't a secret, and you are doing it in broad daylight. You just think repeating the same prescribed lies over and over insulates you from facing what everyone knows about you and what you are doing.
Nothing more to say? Yet after that statement you say much more, except you still are not smart enough to address the voting issue you brought up.

Nothing more to say? Yet after that statement you say much more, except you still are not smart enough to address the voting issue you brought up.
That's right, nothing more. Your dog and pony show is fr an audience of one: yourself. Everyone knows what you are really doing.... even your fellow bad actors who repeat your nonsense back at you. Some get paid to do it. And some are just volunteers in the army of lies, like you.

That's right, nothing more. Your dog and pony show is fr an audience of one: yourself. Everyone knows what you are really doing.... even your fellow bad actors who repeat your nonsense back at you. Some get paid to do it. And some are just volunteers in the army of lies, like you.
You said nothing more, this being the 2nd time. And at that, you ramble on without providing a shred of thought that substantiates your claim.

It is as if you heard something, an idea at best with zero information to substantiate the idea. You believe because you want to believe for no reason other than it is easy to hate.
Easy to hate those you are told keep you from achieving what you believe you should of had.

NOT PERSONALLY although i believe according to evidence that they (hilliary/biden/dem party) were in on it. THE LEFT...STOLE the 2020 Election. WE ALL KNOW IT. The world KNOWS it. You can sit there and say no all you want but you're are either wrong or you are lying. WE. ALL. KNOW. IT.

NOT PERSONALLY although i believe according to evidence that they (hilliary/biden/dem party) were in on it. THE LEFT...STOLE the 2020 Election. WE ALL KNOW IT. The world KNOWS it. You can sit there and say no all you want but you're are either wrong or you are lying. WE. ALL. KNOW. IT.
Trump is just a sore loser and a liar.

That was US foreign policy backed by the EU and UN. Shokin wouldn't prosecute corruption and the international community wanted Ukraine to clean up their reputation for corruption so they could attract foreign investment.

Please get back into that white panel wagon. Your handlers are looking for you.

Forum List

Back