Proof of fake Biden press conference

The way I look at it, hopefully all these BDS threads provide them with some catharsis so that they'll be less likely to plot and carry out more domestic terrorism attacks.

Silver lining and all.
Given that there are still riots on the left in the name of BLM... The evidence doesn't suggest it has anything to do with anything.

It's a nice thought though.
Evidently your universe hasn't told you about January 6.

Well, in fairness, I'm not surprised. That's okay.
o.0

Evidently your universe hasn't told you about Portalnd. I could go on and on... There are so many. This is a losing argument for you. Hell.. I didn't even frame this argument... You did. You are effectively arguing with yourself.

It would be better if you actually tried to make points rather than just attacking people.

Edit: You used to do that.

Biden cheat sheets exposed in new pics showing huge fonts and journalists he planned to call on for softball questions (the-sun.com)

This is pathetic.

NINTCHDBPICT000643645190.jpg

a437e443-a988-4af0-9d84-317eac55dd64.jpg

His handlers instruct him which reporters he's allowed to call on and in what order.

Biden is training for his next job.

Biden cheat sheets exposed in new pics showing huge fonts and journalists he planned to call on for softball questions (the-sun.com)

This is pathetic.

His handlers instruct him which reporters he's allowed to call on and in what order.

You mean like the cheat sheets Trump had where they told him what to say to the Parkland Families?

View attachment 483821
Med time.
Well go take them and then come back and answer the post.
Thanks. Forgot what section I was in. You are a great hall monitor btw.

The way I look at it, hopefully all these BDS threads provide them with some catharsis so that they'll be less likely to plot and carry out more domestic terrorism attacks.

Silver lining and all.
Given that there are still riots on the left in the name of BLM... The evidence doesn't suggest it has anything to do with anything.

It's a nice thought though.
Evidently your universe hasn't told you about January 6.

Well, in fairness, I'm not surprised. That's okay.
o.0

Evidently your universe hasn't told you about Portalnd. I could go on and on... There are so many. This is a losing argument for you. Hell.. I didn't even frame this argument... You did. You are effectively arguing with yourself.

It would be better if you actually tried to make points rather than just attacking people.

Edit: You used to do that.
I hadn't posted to you. I hadn't mentioned you.

I think I exist a bit too far up in your head. It's a good sign, obviously, but my ego doesn't need the rub.

I hadn't posted to you. I hadn't mentioned you.
If you don't want me to reply back... I suggest not replying in the first place.

I think I exist a bit too far up in your head. It's a good sign, obviously, but my ego doesn't need the rub.
I think that I'm going to continue doing what I have been doing. You are absolutely correct though... I pay more attention to your posts than I do most others. What it does or doesn't do for your ego isn't a consideration on why I do that.

Last edited:
BDS at its finest. Get help!
Denial of facts in black and white at an even higher level!

Grow up and take some responsibility for your willingness to believe in and promote political lies that
put Joe Biden behind a great curtain that hide what a phony and shell of a president Joe is.
The almighty OZ has nothing on Joseph Robinette Biden!

Your fear of discovery and eagerness to perpetuate this lie is pathetic and makes you an accomplice
to a massive well orchestrated fraud. Are you proud of what a simpering fake and puppet you are?

Last edited:
True

all your ego needs is trump supporter to hate

and there are plenty for you to choose from

meanwhile biden and the leftwing street urchins are destroying America and you havent even noticed
An eager and willing dupe to the downfall of a nation. The left has no shortage of quislings.

As soon as you can get to the reality that there are no perfect human beings, the sooner you can get to principals over personality's

This is pathetic.

Some people make higher scores when their cheat sheets are used. Universities of merit used to dismiss cheaters from their rolls of scholars. Like as at the fake poll vote of 2020 the Demmies are desperately trying to make a sow's ear into a silk purse.

Dreadful, isn't it.

As soon as you can get to the reality that there are no perfect human beings, the sooner you can get to principals over personality's
As soon as Democrats learn that negotiations are a two way street and they are headed for a collision by driving into oncoming traffic. Their end is imminent if they disregard voters who have anger that they cheated at the polls in 2020 in the most severe way.

Some people make higher scores when their cheat sheets are used. Universities of merit used to dismiss cheaters from their rolls of scholars. Like as at the fake poll vote of 2020 the Demmies are desperately trying to make a sow's ear into a silk purse.

Dreadful, isn't it.
Don't forget Joe's legacy of plagiarism. In school as well as while campaigning for President ('88).
He has a long history of lying and cheating. These chumps trying to defend Joe now are just
swimming against the tide.

If it's real and not a photoshop (the RWNJ infotainment sphere has no qualms about lying as we well know) all it looks to be is a sheet with pictures, names, and networks of reporters. I would say that's handy for making sure you can call each one by name, and isn't a sign of anything but a desire to be polite.
The Party is always right!

Why not address the point being made, that being that Biden has some cognitive issues that we should be concerned with...
Lol..You Trumpers are so blind by your BDS you can’t see that Biden is running circles around the GOP. You all will still bringing up this stupidity when Biden is well into his second term and you are still kneeling at the alter of Trump, the among the greatest failed presidents this nation has ever seen.

Dude, Slow Joe thinks the Navajo have his wife

We’re waiting to see if he is going to give the Navajo Nation the Waco treatment.

WoW - You've really got him now! :laughing0301:

• Overall, we rate The Sun Right Biased based on story selection and political affiliation that favors the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to overly sensationalized headlines and numerous failed fact checks.

Why not address the point being made, that being that Biden has some cognitive issues that we should be concerned with...
Lol..You Trumpers are so blind by your BDS you can’t see that Biden is running circles around the GOP. You all will still bringing up this stupidity when Biden is well into his second term and you are still kneeling at the alter of Trump, the among the greatest failed presidents this nation has ever seen.

Dude, Slow Joe thinks the Navajo have his wife
Biden made a bad joke.

Biden IS a bad joke.

Lol..You Trumpers are so blind by your BDS you can’t see that Biden is running circles around the GOP. You all will still bring up this stupidity when Biden is well into his second term and you are still kneeling at the alter of Trump, who ranks among the greatest failed presidents this nation has ever seen.
The fake news media is running a full court press to cover for him. Despite that, he still looks like a pathetic fool.

Forum List

Back