Former Maricopa County Elections Worker: Many Houses Had Exactly 25 Voters Registered, Other Anomalies

Then how do you know they exist?
How do you know they do not. The fraud has caught up to the people who stole the election. They will not be held accountable except in the court of public opinion. Which now overwhelmingly agree the election was stolen.

How do you know they do not.

I do not know either way, but until I see the list or a court of law says it is true, I will assume it is not. I am a show me the proof kind of guy, something you would never understand

I do not know either way, but until I see the list or a court of law says it is true, I will assume it is not. I am a show me the proof kind of guy, something you would never understand
There are no more courts of law. They are courts of narrative.

What part of RINO don't you understand? That excuse is meaningless.
Why would the Trumper Republican Legislators fire the 2020 alleged RINO, and replace him with another RINO? That just doesn't make any sense, ya know?

All we want to know is who are all the actual co- conspirators who actually planned and executed the alleged Fraud that stole the election from Trump in Arizona? And how did they do it? Who is at the top of the stealing? Who funded it? It had to be a huge operation with many many many people involved!

Then start all over again and we ask that about in the state of Georgia....who did it? And how was it done?

Then with, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.....who in these states conspired together to illegally steal the election from Trump? And how did they do it?

There is no thread there where I said what you claim I did

You are just plain stupid if you think that election was not stolen. Period.

no that poster is not stupid. It is paid by the GAoVT to work the boards, maybe aDeep state retiree with all his relatives grifted into GOVT jobs (accomplishing little to none of any value added). Perhaps it is rehired by a State GOVT at $250K consulting? Part time job to shill for big GOVT attacking American citizens who wish to clean it up.

Forum List

Back