I want to know where the left derives the awesome audacity to proclaim themselves "tolerant" when a simple sign causes these people to revert to uncivilized animals. And it's just not her - there are thousands of incidents like this every year. They go around ripping up conservative signs on private property. Vandalizing vehicles with conservative bumper stickers. Assaulting people with conservative views. They are the most intolerant thugs that the world has ever seen.
For every "Conservaqtive" sign vandalized, for every "Conservative" bumper sticker torn away, for every "Progressive" idiot posting on social media, there is a counterpart on the other side doing th very same things. Don't dare pretend that "Conservatives" hold exclusivity on civil comportment. Don't dare pretend that"Conservatives" drape themselves in the chalked togas of righteousness.

The fact is people are assholes no matter their politics. Pretending otherwise is a fool's game.
Enlighten me chief! If it's going on - I haven't seen it. I mean, I'm certain that there is always a case or two. But are you telling me that it's systemic on the right like it is on the left? If so - I'd like to see that (and that's not sarcasm - I like being informed).

Crowder just nails it here at the 2:25 mark:

"The only diversity <progressives> don't care about is intellectual diversity" :clap2:

Wow....a brilliant left-wing false narrative. Tell me chief - how does Trump want to "vandalize" America? I mean - don't get me wrong - Trump is one of the biggest dirt-bags America has ever produced. But how does he plan to "vandalize" America? Because he doesn't hate this country like Obama does? Because he won't spend $10 trillion in deficit spending like Obama did? Because he won't alienate our closest allies like Obama did? Because he won't suck up to oppressive dictators such as Fidel Castro, Vladimir Putin, and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad like Obama did?

I love how this certified whack-job says toward the end "it's irrational to jump in the car and chase somebody just 'cause they gave you the finger".

Uh....lunatic...it's a billion times more irrational to make obscene gestures at people you don't even know just because the have a single political sign in their yard. What if a friend had put that sign in his yard as a joke because he actually hates Trump and supports Hitlery? What if this guy was a psychopath who would've have gunned her down for the "insult" (and there are people like that out there)?

I love how this certified whack-job says toward the end "it's irrational to jump in the car and chase somebody just 'cause they gave you the finger".

Uh....lunatic...it's a billion times more irrational to make obscene gestures at people you don't even know just because the have a single political sign in their yard. What if a friend had put that sign in his yard as a joke because he actually hates Trump and supports Hitlery? What if this guy was a psychopath who would've have gunned her down for the "insult" (and there are people like that out there)?

Nothing of value would be lost. People like this nutjob are a dime a dozen.

Nothing of value would be lost. People like this nutjob are a dime a dozen.

Her arrogance is appalling. She starts by telling the officer "I have a lot of followers" (as if he gives a flying leap). The next day she's crying about having to lock out all of her social media. I hope whatever she's endured is increased tenfold on her rude, arrogant, immature @ss.

Actually, it is pretty crazy for the guy to get in his car and chase her. What if she was with a guy who had a gun? You never really know how crazy someone is in their car, who they're with, or what they have. This is how a lot of confrontations during road rage episodes start.

Both of them were wrong. Let's have some honesty, please.

Actually, it is pretty crazy for the guy to get in his car and chase her. What if she was with a guy who had a gun? You never really know how crazy someone is in their car, who they're with, or what they have. This is how a lot of confrontations during road rage episodes start.

Both of them were wrong. Let's have some honesty, please.
I don't disagree with that (at all). But the reality is - this doesn't happen if she has an ounce of tolerance and composure. He doesn't get in his car and chase her if she doesn't make a crass and vulgar gesture at him for no reason (and I do not condone his response - he easily could've rolled his eyes and went about his day).

This is so true. As much as I despise Trump - I really want this unhinged **** Tara Dublin here to have live 8 years under President Donald Trump just to see her lose her shit 24x7... :lol:

IMG_2597.JPG

I want to know where the left derives the awesome audacity to proclaim themselves "tolerant" when a simple sign causes these people to revert to uncivilized animals. And it's just not her - there are thousands of incidents like this every year. They go around ripping up conservative signs on private property. Vandalizing vehicles with conservative bumper stickers. Assaulting people with conservative views. They are the most intolerant thugs that the world has ever seen.

I want to know why P@triot makes allegations without evidence or even examples sufficient to form a hypothesis?S/He seems to hate a majority of American Citizens, those people who find hate, fear and self righteous indignation distasteful?

My question for P@triot is two-fold:
  1. How does someone who claims to be a patriot discount liberty, that is, the right of all to speak and express themselves freely and unfettered? If s/he opposes Rights for the few, how can s/he expect that in some future his/her rights will not be infringed? Magical thinking?
  2. Who or what made her/him into the self righteous iniquitous person his posts suggest s/he has become?

For every "Conservaqtive" sign vandalized, for every "Conservative" bumper sticker torn away, for every "Progressive" idiot posting on social media, there is a counterpart on the other side doing th very same things. Don't dare pretend that "Conservatives" hold exclusivity on civil comportment. Don't dare pretend that"Conservatives" drape themselves in the chalked togas of righteousness.

The fact is people are assholes no matter their politics. Pretending otherwise is a fool's game.
Enlighten me chief! If it's going on - I haven't seen it. I mean, I'm certain that there is always a case or two. But are you telling me that it's systemic on the right like it is on the left? If so - I'd like to see that (and that's not sarcasm - I like being informed).
Well, you for instance.

Do you believe that the Right is not as passionate about their politics as the Left? Do you believe that there aren't folks on the Right who are aggressive about their political beliefs? Do you believe that calling your political opposition Libtards and worse is not symptomatic of that aggressive passion?

I want to know why P@triot makes allegations without evidence or even examples sufficient to form a hypothesis?
As usual Wry Catcher speaks without reading. I've filled this thread with real examples (backed by links to new sources stories) that proves what I said. To say "without evidence" is an astounding level of ignorance. But...sadly....that is what we've come to expect from Wry.

I want to know why P@triot makes allegations without evidence or even examples sufficient to form a hypothesis?
As usual Wry Catcher speaks without reading. I've filled this thread with real examples (backed by links to new sources stories) that proves what I said. To say "without evidence" is an astounding level of ignorance. But...sadly....that is what we've come to expect from Wry.

Post the links and I'll read and consider them. If warranted I'll offer a sincere Mea culpa.

1. How does someone who claims to be a patriot discount liberty, that is, the right of all to speak and express themselves freely and unfettered? If s/he opposes Rights for the few, how can s/he expect that in some future his/her rights will not be infringed? Magical thinking?
Listen to you parroting conservatives! I'm so proud of you Wry that you are finally learning something. The left has spent their entire existence opposing rights. We've been warning all of you how that special form of stupidity could be turned against you. You're finally starting to wake up, uh?

As far as "discounting liberty" - I've done no such thing, nor would I
ever. Unlike you progressives, I completely embrace liberty. But...people do not have the right to assault others. That is not liberty. People do not have the right to damage or destroy property. That is also not liberty. People do not have the right to steal or remove property (bumper stickers, signs, etc.). Again...not liberty. To disingenuously claim that these actions are "the right of all to speak and express themselves freely and unfettered" is disgusting, dishonest, and the type of cheap tactics we've come to expect from progressives.

We also have obscenity laws on the books. This filthy, crass animal Tara Dublin could have easily invoked "the right of all to speak and express themselves freely and unfettered" without being obscene in a school zone. She could have given a "thumbs down". She could have held up a Hitlery Clinton sign. She could have said "Trump is bad for America". Many forms of free speech that would not have included an obscene gesture in a school zone and a combative posture towards a complete stranger.

2. Who or what made her/him into the self righteous iniquitous person his posts suggest s/he has become?
God and my parents. Both influenced me heavily. Both raised me properly. Both taught me to embrace freedom and that to assault others, steal or damage property, and make crude, obscene gestures in public unprovoked is unacceptable. If only you and your felllow progressives had been raised properly as well. What a wonderful world this would be.

Thorough answers for you above, cupcake.

Last edited:

Post the links and I'll read and consider them. If warranted I'll offer a sincere Mea culpa.
They are posted Wry. And this thread is only 6 pages right now so it's not like you have to waste your time searching.

Listen to you parroting conservatives! I'm so proud of you Wry that you are finally learning something. The left has spent their entire existence opposing rights. We've been warning all of you how that special form of stupidity could be turned against you. You're finally starting to wake up, uh?

As far as "discounting liberty" - I've done no such thing, nor would I
ever. Unlike you progressives, I completely embrace liberty. But...people do not have the right to assault others. That is not liberty. People do not have the right to damage or destroy property. That is also not liberty. People do not have the right to steal or remove property (bumper stickers, signs, etc.). Again...not liberty. To disingenuously claim that these actions are "the right of all to speak and express themselves freely and unfettered" is disgusting, dishonest, and the type of cheap tactics we've come to expect from progressives.

We also have obscenity laws on the books. This filthy, crass animal Tara Dublin could have easily invoked "the right of all to speak and express themselves freely and unfettered" without being obscene in a school zone. She could have given a "thumbs down". She could have held up a Hitlery Clinton sign. She could have said "Trump is bad for America". Many forms of free speech that would not have included an obscene gesture in a school zone and a combative posture towards a complete stranger.

God and my parents. Both influenced me heavily. Both raised me properly. Both taught me to embrace freedom and that to assault others, steal or damage property, and make crude, obscene gestures in public unprovoked is unacceptable. If only you and your felllow progressives had been raised properly as well. What a wonderful world this would be.

Through answers for you above, cupcake.

Not quite. Your wrote,
I want to know where the left derives the awesome audacity to proclaim themselves "tolerant" when a simple sign causes these people to revert to uncivilized animals. And it's just not her - there are thousands of incidents like thisevery year. They go around ripping up conservative signs on private property. Vandalizing vehicles with conservative bumper stickers. Assaulting people with conservative views. They are the most intolerant thugs that the world has ever seen.

I don't condone the women's actions or the foolishness of the man who chased her. But you give one example of two fools and paint all of the "left" as the same. Give me 100 credible examples to prove what I perceive as hyperbole at best, and while your at it, prove you talk to God.

and while your at it, prove you talk to God.
I pray every single day. I talk to God all the time.

(In your desperate attempt for a "gotcha" moment you failed to think. What you needed to say was "prove God talks to you". It's very easy for anyone to talk to God chief)

Forum List

Back