It's not a single incident and you know it Lone Liar. Trump supporters have been shot at. Attacked and assaulted. Had their property damaged. Had rude and obscene gestures made at them. Want to post them all Lone Liar? Will you admit you're being a disingenuous liar if I do?

You started the thread with a lie. Just like the gun control thread. You ARE the opposite of that crazy bitch. YOU. I know you are JUST LIKE HER.
Uh-oh! Someone is backpedalling now and attempting to change the topic. It was a simple question Lone Liar. If I post multiple examples of progressives doing what she did - will you admit you lied? Will you admit this is not some isolated incident but instead a systemic issue with progressives (who on the whole are emotionally unstable)?

By the way - thank you for admitting I am the opposite of "that crazy bitch". First you said I was just like her. You're getting a little bit more honest now. Lets see if we can keep that going.

You can't post enough examples to overtake YOUR OWN examples of conservative nuttiness. You....not some anonymous person. You.

And...like a disingenuous lame fool...you try to play with my words. You know what I meant by "opposite". But...yiu are lame.

Yup....my gun right are in jeopardy...where is this crap dreamed up? Since I was 18 I've been hearing this stuff. A total issue for low educated.
And you're what - 19 now? What are you talking about? First of all - this isn't even a thread on gun rights so now idea why you felt the need to bring this up. And secondly, Dumbocrats have been promising their uneducated voter base that they will get guns outlawed.

New York unconstitutionally banned all firearms and made it a 10 year prison sentence just for carrying one. Washington D.C. had a similar gun ban until the Supreme Court overturned it (Heller case). Chicago currently has a gun ban as well.

The fact that you could claim "this crap is dreamed up" when it has already happened in some parts of the country goes really illustrates just how extremely uninformed and uneducated you are about what is actually doing on in this country.

Again. I only have to look at your posting history to find dozens of absolutely crazy rants.
Nice try cupcake. There is a monumental difference between posting facts (which you find uncomfortable and inconvenient to your false narrative and ideology) and engaging people on the streets with obscene gestures because one cannot handle a sign.

Here they are ladies & gentlemen. In all of their horrifically ugly "glory". Like all Democrats - this bitch can't even handle a sign. It causes her to lose her mind. And it's ironic how she feels flipping someone off is her "free speech, 1st Amendment right" when so is the Trump sign that she can't even handle (also ironic since Democrats loathe the U.S. Constitution). Like all progressives - she's every bit as ugly on the outside as she is on the inside...

Motorist flips off ‘ugly redneck’ Trump supporter then records traffic stop. Check out what cop tells her.

This has already been posted here about 50 fucking times. USE THE SEARCH FEATURE.

Here they are ladies & gentlemen. In all of their horrifically ugly "glory". Like all Democrats - this bitch can't even handle a sign. It causes her to lose her mind. And it's ironic how she feels flipping someone off is her "free speech, 1st Amendment right" when so is the Trump sign that she can't even handle (also ironic since Democrats loathe the U.S. Constitution). Like all progressives - she's every bit as ugly on the outside as she is on the inside...

Motorist flips off ‘ugly redneck’ Trump supporter then records traffic stop. Check out what cop tells her.

This has already been posted here about 50 fucking times. USE THE SEARCH FEATURE.
Why does that bother you so much chief? Don't worry about it. Unless....of course...your embarrassed by the conduct of your side of the aisle (God knows I would be).

Why does that bother you so much chief? Don't worry about it. Unless....of course...your embarrassed by the conduct of your side of the aisle (God knows I would be).

I will admit that sometimes libs can overreact a bit and let their emotions get the best of them. We all know this. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. She should not have flipped off the Trump ball gurgler. Move on.

I want to know where the left derives the awesome audacity to proclaim themselves "tolerant" when a simple sign causes these people to revert to uncivilized animals. And it's just not her - there are thousands of incidents like this every year. They go around ripping up conservative signs on private property. Vandalizing vehicles with conservative bumper stickers. Assaulting people with conservative views. They are the most intolerant thugs that the world has ever seen.
For every "Conservaqtive" sign vandalized, for every "Conservative" bumper sticker torn away, for every "Progressive" idiot posting on social media, there is a counterpart on the other side doing th very same things. Don't dare pretend that "Conservatives" hold exclusivity on civil comportment. Don't dare pretend that"Conservatives" drape themselves in the chalked togas of righteousness.

The fact is people are assholes no matter their politics. Pretending otherwise is a fool's game.

If I see another thread on this I will have no choice but to conclude that all progressives are just like this weird bitch.....and I will immediately disregard all of my life experience and become a real conservative. And like all real conservatives, I will support Denald Trump!
Let me ask you something - did you actually watch the video?

Saw it yesterday. She's a freak. Congratulations. You found one.

I have you. You are a conservative freak. I don't need to find one going nuts on the internet. I have your fucking words here almost every day.

Think on that. You are as bad as she is. No question in my mind.
Typical progressive here. Pretend like a systemic problem is one isolated incident. Disingenuous much junior?

You LITERALLY took a single person and claimed that "here THEY are in all their glory"
Are you disingenous much?
We don't care what labels you put on yourselves. You are all possessed of the same cult mentality.
So Tara Dublin here professes a love for the 1st Amendment. I would suggest that people all over the world give it to her then. Give her a piece of your mind since she is so "tolerant" and embracing of the 1st Amendment. She says in this video that her name is Tara Dublin and that she has a book called "Cuts Like A Knife on Amazon". Lets give her unlimited, unending doses of the 1st Amendment she professes to love so much. A permanent campaign of opinions since she loves them soooooo much....

She's just sickening.

She wouldn't know what "demean and diminish" is. Except when she's doing to someone.

I will admit that sometimes libs can overreact a bit and let their emotions get the best of them. We all know this. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. She should not have flipped off the Trump ball gurgler. Move on.
I think there is a bigger issue here though. Progressives proclaim that they are "tolerant". They make it a HUGE part of their platform. Yet time and time again we see that they are extremely intolerant. I personally believe that it's important that people actually know the truth.

Forum List

Back