Progressive Stupidity- Blame Guns and Ignore Mental Illness

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
I know our proglodyte deep thinkers will again try to blame an inanimate object for the acts of the mentally defective we seem to produce on such a regular basis.
Gee, maybe teaching kids to hate themselves & each other from an early age wasn't such a great idea?
The mentally ill psychopaths that seek out the gun free zones for their carnage have been groomed to commit acts by the leftist system that has infected everything our govt touches.

Summary: A new analysis of medical evidence of domestic mass shooters in the US reveals the majority of those who commit mass shootings have underlying and untreated mental health conditions.

These are bed wetters we are talking about. They're either deliberately ignorant, simply stupid lacking a frontal lobe, or criminal sociopaths who would climb over the corpses of half the country to rule the other half. There were long term psycho-analytical studies of the highest ranking nazi assholes the allies could round up in the post WW2 Aftermath who could not be properly diagnosed with a specific abnormality.

Yet in modern times you can just look at a liberal and see that there is something seriously wrong with these fuckin people.

I know our proglodyte deep thinkers will again try to blame an inanimate object for the acts of the mentally defective we seem to produce on such a regular basis.
Gee, maybe teaching kids to hate themselves & each other from an early age wasn't such a great idea?
The mentally ill psychopaths that seek out the gun free zones for their carnage have been groomed to commit acts by the leftist system that has infected everything our govt touches.

Summary: A new analysis of medical evidence of domestic mass shooters in the US reveals the majority of those who commit mass shootings have underlying and untreated mental health conditions.

Fact of the matter is American citizens are exponentially safer, both in their homes and their own backyards, with the ability to own AR and AK platform firearms. Remember Waco? The Branch Davidians, a whole dozen or so of them armed with AR and AK rifles, managed to fend off and force the retreat of over 70 heavily armed and armored federal stormtroopers. While Waco was an extremely rare and unique event in the annals of citizen self-defense from the government, it still goes to show how bloody effective, at least in the moment, citizens can be when armed similarly to government forces—speaking to small arms respectively. Do events like Waco where citizens successfully stood up to State thugs worry our government? I think so, yes.

Because this latest shooter in Texas was trans,

So the far left can not run any of the other narratives, nor will they say it is mental health as it would suggest that being trans is mental.

You hit the nail on its proverbial head.

While I appreciate the post and the sentiment, let me point out that without even a study I can guarantee you that 100% of mass murderers have untreated, or unsuccessfully treated, mental health issues. Now where's my multi-million dollar grant from the Government.

No the right wing want to arm the mentally unstable. Election deniers.

As I've said multiple times. If you made every gun disappear in America you still won't have fixed the problem. Because if you vanish every gun all the criminals and nutballs that use them to hurt people are still here.

Criminals are why we have shootings. And even mental health issues are the reason why we have so many shootings. Yes a lot of crazy people hurt other people but the vast majority of shootings in America are caused by good old fashioned criminal thug scumbags.

If we started executing people who commit murder knowingly and willingly in cold blood, started locking up criminals without bail serving mandatory sentences, and we put mentally unstable people away in hospitals, and just in general started cracking down on crime across the United States you would see at least a 50% drop in murders over the first year.

If America and Americans didn't tolerate crime and criminals at all we would see a drastic reduction in it.

Obviously guns don't cause shootings. We have over 400 million guns in America. If they caused violence we would all be dead right now. Guns are inanimate objects that can't hurt anyone, it's criminals and nutballs that hurt people.

Obviously guns don't cause shootings. We have over 400 million guns in America. If they caused violence we would all be dead right now. Guns are inanimate objects that can't hurt anyone, it's criminals and nutballs that hurt people.
That begs the question.... I realize all criminals aren't bed wetting liberals, but are all bed wetting liberals criminals?

They say ignorance of the law is no excuse, and liberals are ignorant on every issue.

No the lefties want school shootings to manipulate the intellectually weak into support for stripping our rights. Biology deniers
The same reason leftist DA's allow violent sociopaths through a revolving courthouse door set on "blend". Some of those assholes WANT to stay in prison or jail because they're fed, housed and clothed. They're not going to come out and get jobs, they're unemployable. So they increase the degree of their crimes, get back out and get fucked up, then end up stabbing people randomly.

Leftists have made most urban environments uninhabitable, and they've done so deliberatly. I've been preaching this for years. It's all about disarming the population for the safety of commissars, not the public, and damned sure not police. Just as the bolsheviks used the criminal elements and mafia to control the political prisoners, the same tactics are being developed here. When you start seeing cops with face tattoos, you know it's over.

Forum List

Back