Progressive Propaganda: The Voter Fraud Edition

If a Democrat has an ID when they register to vote, then why don’t they have that same ID when they go to vote? ….hmmm that is highly suspicious

Obama and the Democrats are racist bigots who want to oppress poor minorities because they require and ID to sign-up for Obamacare

Obama and the Dirty Democrats are forcing people to buy Obamacare or pay a fine.....and then the Democratic Party claims that poor minority Democrat Voters can't afford an ID to go vote…... dumb Liberal Logic is freaking amazing LOL

Last edited:
In states without Voter ID how do they prevent the Dirty Democrats from registering under multiple names and voting multiple times or illegal aliens from voting?

"....how do they prevent the Dirty Democrats from registering under multiple names and voting multiple times or illegal aliens from voting?"

"Prevent"?????

They demand it!!!!

Here's Obama telling illegals to vote:

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Obama and the Dirty Democrats are forcing people to buy Obamacare or pay a fine.....and then the Democratic Party claims that poor minority Democrat Voters can't afford an ID to go vote…... dumb Liberal Logic is freaking amazing LOL
/----/
Bernie Sanders Voter.jpg

I am entirely confident that up to five million Russians voted for Trump

Care to bet?
/-----/ Up to 9 million Mexicans voted for Hillary

"Somebody's doing the voting"...

I understand they were dancing on rooftops too. Many people saw it. It was on 7/11.
/----/ Ask Mommy to wipe your snotty nose, Junior.
Trump 100% Vindicated: CBS Reports 'Swarm' On Rooftops - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com/.../trump-100-vindicated-cbs-reports-swarms-on-roofs-celebrating...
Dec 2, 2015 - Trump 100% Vindicated: CBS Reports 'Swarm' On Rooftops Celebrating 9/11. ... reports proven Donald Trump 100% correct about Muslims celebrating 9/11 ... on the roof when they saw the planes slam into the Trade Center.

:lol: Dead link. "Not found".

Yeah, exactly.
/----/ I saw the reports on TV. They were also dancing in the streets.
‘Dozens’ of Jersey City Muslims did celebrate 9/11, cops and residents say

:rofl: Unfortunately for the math-inebriated, "dozens" is not "thousands and thousands"; "eight" is not "dozens" (not even one), the eight people were not found, no witnesses have been found or can confirm, and the only small group approaching the description was a small group of Israelis acting strangely but not definitively "celebrating".

So at the risk of an unsanitary metaphor, Rump is full of shit. Again.

If a Democrat has an ID when they register to vote, then why don’t they have that same ID when they go to vote? ….hmmm that is highly suspicious

You don't need to register with a political party to vote. I've never done it.
/----/ you still need the id to register

Not necessarily, My State doesn't require one to register.
/----- So in your state no ID of any kind is required. Someone can register 50 times at different polling stations and you claim there is no fraud. Interesting

The left has come up with some of the most absurd excuses in the world not to have clean, proper elections. From racists stuff like "black people don't have ID and can't figure out how to get it" to "there is no voter fraud anyway", to "it will discourage voting". All of it has been proven to be a lie.

When a Democrat in New Hampshire supported voter laws, voter turnout was better than the national average.
Gardner backed a New Hampshire voter ID law that passed in 2011, despite warnings that it would decrease voter turnout. He said New Hampshire’s voter turnout in the following year’s presidential election was 14.2 percentage points higher than the national average, and that in 2016, New Hampshire’s general election turnout was 14.5 percentage points higher than the national average.

Why This Democrat Wants to Restore Confidence in Voting Integrity

If voter fraud is a problem, the Congress needs to fund a means to end it. It should not be up to each county to choose who gets to vote in a federal election and who does not. The same rules, the same voter ID and the same vetting for every person who seeks to vote for fa member of congress of the President needs to be part of the public law, passed by The Congress and Signed by the President.

Local elections should employ the same securities and make voting easier rather than place road blocks as has become common in some states.

Cutting the hours to vote, reducing the number of polling places, and not having a secure system to weed out non citizens, a single person voting two or more times, and foreign fraud needs to be prevented. Yet, nothing is done until the year of the General Election which tells me McConnell and Ryan do not believe voter fraud in an issue.

If voter fraud is a problem, the Congress needs to fund a means to end it.
Why? That's not an issue for the federal government. Elections are the responsibility of states and local municipalities so they should fund it.

Why is it you people immediately scream "have Congress throw billions of dollars at us" no matter what issue is being discussed?

The stop sign in my neighborhood is damaged
Congress should set aside BILLIONS in funding to repair neighborhood stop signs!

I tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
Congress should set aside BILLIONS in funding to repair cracks in sidewalks!

The parking lines at my local park are faded
Congress should set aside BILLIONS in funding to repair parking lines!

Do you people even hear yourself when you speak? Do you not grasp the insanity of what you're saying? Do you have no concept of how illegal your desires are?

Why? That's not an issue for the federal government. Elections are the responsibility of states and local municipalities so they should fund it.

Why is it you people immediately scream "have Congress throw billions of dollars at us" no matter what issue is being discussed?

Congress should set aside BILLIONS in funding to repair neighborhood stop signs!

Do you people even hear yourself when you speak? Do you not grasp the insanity of what you're saying? Do you have no concept of how illegal your desires are?

Hey bozo, if what you say is true (lol if anything you write is true, but I digress) then explain to the readers why there was the need to amend COTUS, as has been done in the 15th, 19th, 24th, and the 26th Articles, aka Amendments?

Bozo wrote: "Elections are the responsibility of states and local municipalities so they should fund it".

it seems he means the rules of who can vote and what form of ID they need to exercise that right are to be established by the state; one must presume that is what the faux patriot meant.

Now he must explain why COTUS expressly protects people of color, women and a 18 year old - old enough to be put into harms way - to vote? And, why a state cannot require property rights or a poll tax as a condition to vote.

Hey bozo, if what you say is true (lol if anything you write is true, but I digress) then explain to the readers why there was the need to amend COTUS, as has been done in the 15th, 19th, 24th, and the 26th Articles, aka Amendments?

Bozo wrote: "Elections are the responsibility of states and local municipalities so they should fund it".

it seems he means the rules of who can vote and what form of ID they need to exercise that right are to be established by the state; one must presume that is what the faux patriot meant.

Now he must explain why COTUS expressly protects people of color, women and a 18 year old - old enough to be put into harms way - to vote? And, why a state cannot require property rights or a poll tax as a condition to vote.
We're not talking about the right to vote, genius. We're talking about the actual elections and responsibility for them. The federal government does not oversee elections. The fact that you don't even know that much means you shouldn't even be hear discussing politics. :eusa_doh:

We're not talking about the right to vote, genius. We're talking about the actual elections and responsibility for them. The federal government does not oversee elections. The fact that you don't even know that much means you shouldn't even be hear discussing politics. :eusa_doh:

LOL, yep, Bush v. Gore kinda blows your opinion right out the window, as well as the Voting Rights Act of 1965. Come on Bozo, admit you're a damn liar and an ignoramus.

"The Voting Rights Act, signed into law by President Lyndon Johnson (1908-73) on August 6, 1965, aimed to overcome legal barriers at the state and local levels that prevented African Americans from exercising their right to vote under the 15th Amendment (1870) to the Constitution of the United States."

Last edited:

/----- So in your state no ID of any kind is required. Someone can register 50 times at different polling stations and you claim there is no fraud. Interesting

Yeah and where did I claim "there is no fraud" ?

Seems it's time for you to dial back on your LSD dosage, the hallucinations are getting the best of you.

"The Voting Rights Act, signed into law by President Lyndon Johnson (1908-73) on August 6, 1965, aimed to overcome legal barriers at the state and local levels that prevented African Americans from exercising their right to vote under the 15th Amendment (1870) to the Constitution of the United States."
Please see the key word in blue above... :lmao:

(Once again genius...we were not talking about the right to vote)

Yeah and where did I claim "there is no fraud" ?

Seems it's time for you to dial back on your LSD dosage, the hallucinations are getting the best of you.
/----/ I don't use LSD. PCP maybe, and some bennies on occasion, and some black tar heroin, speedballs, ludes, brown sugar, horse, dope, H or Big H, junk, skag, skunk, white horse, meth, ice, crank, speed, jibb, tina, glass, fire, chalk, crystal, China white and of course.smack from time to time but never ever LSD.

Please see the key word in blue above... :lmao:

(Once again genius...we were not talking about the right to vote)

Not only are you a hack, you're either a concrete thinker and/or a damn liar. You allege massive voter fraud and yet there is no evidence to prove such an allegation. Your allegation and Trump's efforts are machinations of the worst kind, VOTER SUPPRESSION. We have seen efforts by Republican Governors to make voting more difficult for likely Democratic voters, cutting hours, cutting the number of polling places and creating road blocks for too many poor citizens. So yes, the claim about voter suppression goes hand in hand on this nefarious thread.

Forum List

Back