Progressive Propaganda: The Voter Fraud Edition

What we found out is that as long as there is a anti American group around like the republican party our system has to be looked at closer for checks and balance's to protect the American vote process.
And yet only one side (the Dumbocrats) have been caught in 99% of the voter fraud and only one side (the Dumbocrats) are against voter ID and any other reform to ensure clean and proper elections.

I'm surprised to find out that I am only 7/10ths of a person, according to Democrat Fraud Machines used in The 6 states that cheated.

Dr Shiva from MIT just proved Vote Swapping Live on TV at The Arizona Hearing.

130% of Democrats voted for Biden vs. -30% voted for Trump.

If you are a Republican, you are only 7/10ths of a person.

Based on the revelation from MIT Scientist Dr. Shiva, that Dominion Machines swapped votes counting Trump votes at 7/10ths of a vote, and Biden votes as 1.3 votes, here are the actual legal vote totals for the 2020 Election

President Trump 98,028,452 votes
Joe Biden 56,161,000

I'm surprised to find out that I am only 7/10ths of a person, according to Democrat Fraud Machines used in The 6 states that cheated.

Based on the revelation from MIT Scientist Dr. Shiva, that Dominion Machines swapped votes counting Trump votes at 7/10ths of a vote, and Biden votes as 1.3 votes, here are the actual legal vote totals for the 2020 Election

Joe Biden 56,161,000

I love this 5th grade game that the right is trying , contrasting the fact that the right wing, especially the screaming carrot is Nazi driven, as in Trumps favorite book, in fact probable the only book he has ever read, this one nightly reading day after day. The book as anyone can find out is"My New Order" which was his directions used over the last 4 years.
The right has worms in their brains. Every day it's another gotcha truth that proves everything that the pile of shit is saying is true. then in the next few days the gotcha in every case and the cases has been many, all have gone from Gotcha to oops! All these mental midgets all in such a confining group. So in the next few days we will again find out that this Dr. Shiva and his information is bullshit, actually you can probably find out today quite easily. If you want to take the time.

Joe Biden 56,161,000

I did take the time , heres a ditty about him from Real Clear Politics "

Mass. Independent Senate Candidate Shiva Ayyadurai Punched In Mouth By Elizabeth Warren Supporter
" This guy said he invented email. and is known as the ultimate coo-coo? look him up and if you want a laugh, look at the places that said this voting fraud crap , this guy that posted here, comes from group that's a fist with the name the" right Side"under it.. The others sources are even funnier.

The right has worms in their brains. Every day it's another gotcha truth that proves everything that the pile of shit is saying is true.
My favorite left-wing term is "gotcha truth". It's the phrase they use when they've been proven wrong but lack the humility to just accept it.

The new effort by the senators marks a major win for President Trump’s efforts to challenge the results of the election. Trump has repeatedly claimed he beat Biden, who flipped a number of red states including Georgia and Arizona to get over the 270 Electoral College votes needed to secure the White House.

The new effort by the senators marks a major win for President Trump’s efforts to challenge the results of the election. Trump has repeatedly claimed he beat Biden, who flipped a number of red states including Georgia and Arizona to get over the 270 Electoral College votes needed to secure the White House.
This has gotten very straight forward and simple. The right has to go, just like some Democrats and even some republicans are saying and that is that this hate group they call a party has to go and it is time for them to be replaced.
The joy of this is that everyone who signs on the dotted line for their Hate Nazi leader is simply saying I'm a traitor, I sold out this great country and I want a dictatorship over a Democracy. I say you people are scum. There is no place in this country for traitors.

This has gotten very straight forward and simple. The right has to go, just like some Democrats and even some republicans are saying and that is that this hate group they call a party has to go and it is time for them to be replaced.
The joy of this is that everyone who signs on the dotted line for their Hate Nazi leader is simply saying I'm a traitor, I sold out this great country and I want a dictatorship over a Democracy. I say you people are scum. There is no place in this country for traitors.
Hate Nazi leader
Obama left office in 2017.

Hate Nazi leader
The response , this great response so thoughtful , so intelligent so dynamic, did you see how he moved my comment over to Obama, WOW!

Hate Nazi leader
The response , this great response so thoughtful , so intelligent so dynamic, did you see how he moved my comment over to Obama, WOW!
Obama was and is a traitor. He started destroying this country the day he took office. He continues to work on our destruction.

Hate Nazi leader
Obama was and is a traitor. He started destroying this country the day he took office. He continues to work on our destruction.
said the Nazi to his people.

Forum List

Back