Progressive Propaganda: The Voter Fraud Edition

The left has come up with some of the most absurd excuses in the world not to have clean, proper elections. From racists stuff like "black people don't have ID and can't figure out how to get it" to "there is no voter fraud anyway", to "it will discourage voting". All of it has been proven to be a lie.

When a Democrat in New Hampshire supported voter laws, voter turnout was better than the national average.
Gardner backed a New Hampshire voter ID law that passed in 2011, despite warnings that it would decrease voter turnout. He said New Hampshire’s voter turnout in the following year’s presidential election was 14.2 percentage points higher than the national average, and that in 2016, New Hampshire’s general election turnout was 14.5 percentage points higher than the national average.

Why This Democrat Wants to Restore Confidence in Voting Integrity
Fake news!

undbelievable I went to the sight agains,
  1. There is no “D” in “unbelievable”
  2. It’s “site” not “sight” :laugh:
  3. You cannot have plural “again”
What a fricken mental fart waste of bandwidth, why in the hell would I care what some wank that I have no respect for thinks of me. That's the end of it , you are gone.
/----/ "That's the end of it , you are gone. "
Don't like the message? Then block the messenger. It's the Twitter way.

undbelievable I went to the sight agains,
  1. There is no “D” in “unbelievable”
  2. It’s “site” not “sight” :laugh:
  3. You cannot have plural “again”
What a fricken mental fart waste of bandwidth, why in the hell would I care what some wank that I have no respect for thinks of me. That's the end of it , you are gone.
You should care about your illiteracy..

Voter fraud is real...
Paterson, the Garden State’s third-largest city, is mired in a burgeoning election scandal. One in 5 ballots have been rejected. The local NAACP has cried foul. And now, four men - including a councilman and councilman-elect - have been charged by the state’s attorney general with criminal election fraud.

Forum List

Back