Progressive Propaganda: The Voter Fraud Edition

Amazing how many “problems” always surround ⁦‪Democrat‬⁩ elections...

Nevada Democratic caucus kicks off with major issues, leading to fears of 'Iowa 2.0'

Caucuses are not "elections", dickhead.

But speaking of caucuses and partisan hackery, since you're the expert on the latter, care to offer us an anal-ysis of why that state's Republican Party completely wimped out of having a caucus or primary at all?

How 'bout Kansas?
South Carolina?
Alaska?
AridZona?

Why just in that list alone Buttsoiler, I see two states (the only two) that ever elected somebody to the Senate as a write-in without a party.

Amazing how many “problems” always surround ⁦‪Democrat‬⁩ elections...

Nevada Democratic caucus kicks off with major issues, leading to fears of 'Iowa 2.0'

Caucuses are not "elections", dickhead.

But speaking of caucuses and partisan hackery, since you're the expert on the latter, care to offer us an anal-ysis of why that state's Republican Party completely wimped out of having a caucus or primary at all?

How 'bout Kansas?
South Carolina?
Alaska?
AridZona?

Why just in that list alone Buttsoiler, I see two states (the only two) that ever elected somebody to the Senate as a write-in without a party.
one still has to be able to count though. seems that is an art that escapes the left.

Voter fraud is real. Another Dumbocrat just plead guilty.
/----/ Since 20001 when I joined the old Yahoo HAL board, I have posted stories after stories of voter fraud. Libtards dismiss them out of hand saying it only happened once. ,When I post two stories, they say, it only happened twice. Prove it beyond a doubt and libtards will just come back the following week denying voter fraud happens.

Updated: Ohio Poll Worker Voted For Obama...6 Times?
Feb 19, 2013.05/20/2020 0:33:21AM EST. Two weeks ago, John Fund brought us news from Ohio of democratic poll watcher Melowese Richardson proudly voting for President Obama twice in November. Now, it looks as ...

Democrat Poll Workers Plead Guilty to Voter Fraud | Texas ...
Democrat Poll Workers Plead Guilty to Voter Fraud | Texas Scorecard
The two were nominated to serve as poll workers by the Harris County Democrat Party, even though both were known to have criminal records. A Democrat operative has also implicated himself in voter fraud in Dallas County , where illegal mail ballot harvesting is the focus of a criminal investigation.
2 women arrested for election fraud in Miami-Dade County ...
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/article111029767.html
A 74-year-old woman tasked with opening envelopes sent by Miami-Dade County voters with their completed mail ballots was arrested Friday, Oct. 28, 2016, after co-workers caught her illegally ...

Republicans support voter fraud at a much greater rate than Dems and have the political support to cover it up.

Really?
Than why dont we ever hear you complain about Republican voter fraud?
I can think of a few cases of voter fraud perpetrated by Republicans but I'd say at least 95% are dems.
Cause repukes are useless and they have such an indoctrinated news coverage that it is useless to worry.

Republicans support voter fraud at a much greater rate than Dems and have the political support to cover it up.

Really?
Than why dont we ever hear you complain about Republican voter fraud?
I can think of a few cases of voter fraud perpetrated by Republicans but I'd say at least 95% are dems.
Cause repukes are useless and they have such an indoctrinated news coverage that it is useless to worry.

Next you're going to tell me NBC,CBS,ABC and CNN are rightwing news.

Voter fraud is real. Another Dumbocrat just plead guilty.
/----/ Since 20001 when I joined the old Yahoo HAL board, I have posted stories after stories of voter fraud. Libtards dismiss them out of hand saying it only happened once. ,When I post two stories, they say, it only happened twice. Prove it beyond a doubt and libtards will just come back the following week denying voter fraud happens.

Feb 19, 2013.05/20/2020 0:33:21AM EST. Two weeks ago, John Fund brought us news from Ohio of democratic poll watcher Melowese Richardson proudly voting for President Obama twice in November. Now, it looks as ...

Democrat Poll Workers Plead Guilty to Voter Fraud | Texas ...
Democrat Poll Workers Plead Guilty to Voter Fraud | Texas Scorecard
The two were nominated to serve as poll workers by the Harris County Democrat Party, even though both were known to have criminal records. A Democrat operative has also implicated himself in voter fraud in Dallas County , where illegal mail ballot harvesting is the focus of a criminal investigation.
2 women arrested for election fraud in Miami-Dade County ...
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/article111029767.html
A 74-year-old woman tasked with opening envelopes sent by Miami-Dade County voters with their completed mail ballots was arrested Friday, Oct. 28, 2016, after co-workers caught her illegally ...
undbelievable I went to the sight agains, and good God the post he is talking about and swearing by from the hate nazi sights aren't even from his thread they are from someone else. What a fricken clown.

It happens on both sides. Which begs the question - why do you asshats deny it and fight against reforms to prevent it?

Don't answer. That was rhetorical. We all know why.
The best you came up with, trying to prove there is voter fraud , you came up with a grand total of 6 people . So no we should not take away the votes of democrats for your 6 people who were found guilty of voting fraud since 1776. There is no logic at all in that.

and good God the post he is talking about and swearing by from the hate nazi sights aren't even from his thread they are from someone else. What a fricken clown.
WTF are you mumbling about? :eusa_doh:

I created a thread about voter fraud. That thread has many links to news articles about prosecutions of voter fraud. That’s how this site works.

Forum List

Back