Andrew Breitbart is a genuine American hero. While the "mainstream" media conspired against the American people, he stepped forward to inform us with actual journalism...

Anyone who gets their “news” from the mainstream media is intentionally seeking propaganda at this point. There is enough overwhelming proof of their lies that nobody interested in true journalism, would tune to the traditional outlets.

Anyone who gets their “news” from the mainstream media is intentionally seeking propaganda at this point. There is enough overwhelming proof of their lies that nobody interested in true journalism, would tune to the traditional outlets.

Crowder is almost as credible as Glenn Beck.

I had no idea, so I checked out this Crowder guy's story, turns out he got his start with PBS as the one of the folks that did a stint as the voice of "Brain" on the TV kids show Arthur.

Someone dubbed in some of his current show into old clips;

Of course, none of this is surprising to conservatives, but the revelation about Jimmy Kimmel was shocking. I did not realize that he took two weeks off except for that one day and it does illustrate where his priorities are (ie on politics over the well being of his own child).

Take for instance this spineless shill for the establishment. It's kind of sad how he gradually went from mocking Republicans, who actually did deserve it, to just pure Democrat's propaganda and spin machine.

1599363188783.png

Beware, the social media (tik tok, facebook, etc.) are all far left propaganda outlets aimed at polluting our young children with Marxist garbage.

Well that’s remarkable considering Glenn Beck has an absolutely impeccable history for truth.

There’s a reason I have a link for almost every post I make, while you make outrageous claims without ever posting a link to back them up.

Well that’s remarkable considering Glenn Beck has an absolutely impeccable history for truth.

There’s a reason I have a link for almost every post I make, while you make outrageous claims without ever posting a link to back them up.

You think Glen Beck is truthful and credible
1599412130149.png

You think Glen Beck is truthful and credible
We know he is. So do you. Which is why you're unable to provide even a single instance where he lied about anything. His journalistic integrity is impeccable.

George Soros survived the Holocaust. He is Jewish and when the Nazis caught up with his family his father saved his life by bribing an agricultural official to pretend Soros was his Christian godson. At one point, that man took the fourteen year old Soros to survey and appraise the property that had been confiscated from another Jewish family. Obviously Soros did not have a choice in the matter. Soros eventually survived the Holocaust.
To most this would be an amazing and harrowing story of survival during the Holocaust. To Beck it was an opportunity to paint Soros as an anti-Semite and smear him with one of the worst lies I have ever heard.
First Beck started by horribly warping this story on his Fox News show. He said of Soros:

[When he was] 14 years old, he had to help the government confiscate the land of his fellow Jewish friends and neighbors.
That’s not what happened at all as you can see from above. He didn’t help confiscate people’s land. He didn’t actively participate in betraying his Jewish neighbors or friends. The implications are horrible. But what Beck did next is much worse. He twisted the story further until he came out with this inexcusable lie on his radio show:
[H]ere’s a Jewish boy helping send the Jews to the death camps.
That lie takes my breath away. That is a lie that cannot be told.

First Beck started by horribly warping this story on his Fox News show. He said of Soros:

[When he was] 14 years old, he had to help the government confiscate the land of his fellow Jewish friends and neighbors.
That’s not what happened at all as you can see from above. He didn’t help confiscate people’s land. He didn’t actively participate in betraying his Jewish neighbors or friends. That lie takes my breath away. That is a lie that cannot be told.
So like I said, you can't provide a single link that proves Beck lied. That's exactly what happened. In fact, I have audio of George Soros calling working for the Nazis "the best time of my life". He wasn't "forced". He enjoyed it. He's a sick fuck who reveled in the power of inflicting misery on others.

Why do you feel the need to lie so much? Hell, you even lie about your lies!! You claim "that's not what happened" but can't add a link to prove that wasn't what happened. Nothing.

You crazy Trump supporters constantly whine because Trump gets bad press. The answer has always been "If you don't want bad press, quit being an ass hole."
The real answer is: "stop making up lies to paint someone as an asshole because you're pissed off you lost an election". It's stuff like this that caused you to lose. You people never learn.

You crazy Trump supporters constantly whine because Trump gets bad press. The answer has always been "If you don't want bad press, quit being an ass hole."
The real answer is: "stop making up lies to paint someone as an asshole because you're pissed off you lost an election". It's stuff like this that caused you to lose. You people never learn.

As long as you think it's nothing more than anger over a lost election, you will never accept that what he has done since the election is truly horrendous. Fortunately, the vast majority of Americans know there is much more to it than that. Only his rabid base wold agree with what you believe,

As long as you think it's nothing more than anger over a lost election, you will never accept that what he has done since the election is truly horrendous.
As long as you are completely and totally incapable of naming a single thing he has done that is "truly horrendous", you will never be able to convince the American people to reject the second best president in modern history.

The American people know that the mainstream media is nothing more than the propaganda arm for the Dumbocrats. Those that truly want to be informed have found the only reliable media outlets remaining:
  • Breitbart
  • The Blaze
  • The Epoch Times
  • The Drudge Report
  • The Bongino Report

As long as you think it's nothing more than anger over a lost election, you will never accept that what he has done since the election is truly horrendous.
As long as you are completely and totally incapable of naming a single thing he has done that is "truly horrendous", you will never be able to convince the American people to reject the second best president in modern history.

Not my job to convince anybody. Certainly not you. The majority of the country has already decided that he is a pig and has to go.

Anyone who gets their “news” (actually entertainment) from the mainstream media is intentionally seeking propaganda at this point. Nobody interested in true journalism would tune to the traditional outlets. Nobody.

Forum List

Back