The so-called "mainstream media" achieved what they set out to do: steal the election for the Dumbocrats. Even still, I do not blame them. Every story listed in the polls was throughly covered by Sean Hannity, Dan Bongino, Andrew Wilkow, Breitbart, OAN, Newsmax, and many more. If you were uninformed about any of these issues, it's because you chose to be ignorant by choosing sources of propaganda like CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, etc.

CNN admitting that they create fake news for ratings. Of course, their fake news always just happens to place conservatives in a negative light and never progressives. Pure left-wing propaganda.

But why does anyone watch CNN?

Like many other people, I have not watched it for these four years.

Why let that "news" source contaminate you?

This article does a good job of recognizing the best (Breitbart, The Federalist, and the Daily Signal) but it did miss on Bongino and The Epoch Times.

But why does anyone watch CNN?
Because the left doesn't want facts. They want propaganda that feeds their already false beliefs.

Yes, they want comfort.

Well, on January 20, they may no longer need that much comfort.

Legally or illegally, they have finally ousted someone whom they considered to be A. Hitler.

CNN can now tell the liberals 24/7 that Utopia has arrived.

Anyone getting their “news” from the mainstream media is intentionally seeking propaganda at this point. They are clearly just the propaganda arm of the Dumbocrat Party.

Yes, we all know Glen Beck and Alex Jones never twist the facts ----idiot.

I don’t know about Alex Jones, but I can tell you that Glenn Beck never does. He is 100% committed to the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

I don’t know about Alex Jones, but I can tell you that Glenn Beck never does. He is 100% committed to the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Sure, but his is the alternative truth from inside your batshit crazy bubble.

Sure, but his is the alternative truth from inside your batshit crazy bubble.
And yet you can't provide even a single instance where he actually lied. Not one.

Here's an old list. I might get around to updating it when I can.

stated on March 19, 2015 in a Facebook post:
"A few weeks ago Obama took Hamas and Iran OFF the terror list."stated on November 4, 2013 in a broadcast of

the Glenn Beck Show:
Says Barack Obama "knew half of the population of the United States would lose their health insurance."

stated on February 25, 2011 in his radio program:
Says Michelle Obama has 43 people on her staff; Nancy Reagan had just 3.

stated on February 4, 2011 in a comment on his television show:
The Muslim Brotherhood has "openly stated they want to declare war on Israel."

stated on November 22, 2010 in his radio broadcast:
"This town (Wilmington, Ohio) hasn’t taken any money from the government. They don’t want any money from the government."

stated on June 28, 2010 in comments on his radio program:
"The government is trying to now close the Lincoln Memorial for any kind of large gatherings."

stated on December 3, 2009 in his Fox News Channel show:
Labor union president Andy Stern is "the most frequent visitor" at the White House.

stated on July 22, 2009 in his TV program:
John Holdren, director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, "has proposed forcing abortions and putting sterilants in the drinking water to control population."

And 10 million people lost their health insurance. White House emails would later show that Barack Obama discussed it over and over despite telling people ad nauseam "if you like your health insurance, you can keep your health insurance".

So he was 100% accurate and honest. His "half of America" was just a slang phrase and you know it.

Last edited:
And 10 million people lost their health insurance. White House emails would later show that Barack Obama discussed it over and over despite telling people ad nauseam "if you like your health insurance, you can keep your health insurance".

Half of the population?

Bwahaha!!! From your own source:
Beck's allegation has its roots in a book Holdren co-authored with Paul and Annie Ehrlich more than three decades ago called Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment .

Conservative bloggers have quoted the book extensively, and often out of context, to make the point that Holdren has advocated positions such as the ones Beck stated.
So once again, Glenn Beck told the absolute truth and your left-wing sources are scrambling to convince you "well....well...it was out of context". Bwahahaha!!!

0-for-2 slugger. Still waiting for you to provide a single instance of Glenn Beck lying.

Forum List

Back