Rand Paul: The Senate Is Keeping Obamacare

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
It's official: The Republicans are run by gutless incompetent status quo cowards who REFUSE to govern as the American people who made them the majority to do so demand....and they will possibly pay a heavy price in 2018.

Under the f*ed up, dysfunctional leadership of the gutless, no-chin McConnell, Republicans cast 'show' vote after 'show' vote to repeal Obamacare - over 100 'show' votes to con the American people into thinking they were for repealing and replacing Obamacare...but ever time it mattered, when they could have actually de-funded it they refused to do so.

McConnell told Americans they could not repeal it because they didn't own the House.
- Americans gave the GOP the House.

McConnell told Americans they could not repeal it because they didn't own the House & Senate
- Americans gave the GOP the House and the Senate

McConnell said they could not repeal it because they didn't own the House, the Senate, and the WH
- - Americans gave the GOP the House, the Senate, and the WH

...and the GOP, under the treasonous, cowardly leadership of McConnell just reneged on their promise!

McConnell is deathly afraid of repealing Obamacare and taking the issue of health care firmly on the GOP shoulders, fearful of being blamed, for repealing it and for failing to pass something better. He would rather do nothing and let the ACA collapse than to lead, to do something, to keep his promise and the President's promise.

What a gutless f*ing wonder! He, above all GOP, must go!

-----------------------------

Exclusive - Sen. Rand Paul: Senate GOP Decides to Keep Obamacare

It's official: The Republicans are run by gutless incompetent status quo cowards who REFUSE to govern as the American people who made them the majority to do so demand....and they will possibly pay a heavy price in 2018.

Under the f*ed up, dysfunctional leadership of the gutless, no-chin McConnell, Republicans cast 'show' vote after 'show' vote to repeal Obamacare - over 100 'show' votes to con the American people into thinking they were for repealing and replacing Obamacare...but ever time it mattered, when they could have actually de-funded it they refused to do so.

McConnell told Americans they could not repeal it because they didn't own the House.

McConnell told Americans they could not repeal it because they didn't own the House & Senate

McConnell said they could not repeal it because they didn't own the House, the Senate, and the WH

...and the GOP, under the treasonous, cowardly leadership of McConnell just reneged on their promise!

McConnell is deathly afraid of repealing Obamacare and taking the issue of health care firmly on the GOP shoulders, fearful of being blamed, for repealing it and for failing to pass something better. He would rather do nothing and let the ACA collapse than to lead, to do something, to keep his promise and the President's promise.

Tee hee, you were fooled again. I hate to be trite, but doing the same thing (voting for Republicans) over and over, and expecting they will do what they promise, and never have, is insane.

Tee hee, you were fooled again.

I was not fooled - I was never under any delusion that McConnell's lack of leadership would result in anything but this. As I mentioned, anyone who paid attention to the votes saw this coming - over 100 votes to repeal...when it did not count. Every time they could have done so they refused to do so.

Had Obamacare collapsed and screwed all Americans I would have blamed Obama and the Democrats for their passing of this bill. After promising the American people they would do as they were asked if given the House, Senate, and WH and now betraying the American people it is all on them.

If you want to see real change, support your Article V movement.

The Federal government is incapable of reform

I didn't need help, I learned that in 1968 when Mr. Nixon promised, "I have a plan" to end the Vietnam War. Six years later it ended, and not with honor as promised.
You do know Johnson took over for Nixon, right?

But, but, but The Donald promised over and over to drain the swamp. Are you suggesting The Donald lied?

But, but, but The Donald promised over and over to drain the swamp. Are you suggesting The Donald lied?

Politicians never lie, they just evolve.

Tee hee, you were fooled again.

I was not fooled - I was never under any delusion that McConnell's lack of leadership would result in anything but this. As I mentioned, anyone who paid attention to the votes saw this coming - over 100 votes to repeal...when it did not count. Every time they could have done so they refused to do so.

Had Obamacare collapsed and screwed all Americans I would have blamed Obama and the Democrats for their passing of this bill. After promising the American people they would do as they were asked if given the House, Senate, and WH and now betraying the American people it is all on them.
So what are you gonna do about it? Vote your local rep out or vote him back in to get more of the same?

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Donald? Lie? Naaaaahhhh! He would NEVER do that!

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

I didn't need help, I learned that in 1968 when Mr. Nixon promised, "I have a plan" to end the Vietnam War. Six years later it ended, and not with honor as promised.

You do know Johnson took over for Nixon, right?

LOL, LBJ became POTUS on 11/22/63; Nixon ran for President in 1968, received the nomination that summer and was elected in Jan. 1969

Ford took over for Nixon when he left under the threat of impeachment.

It appears the History of the United States is not your forte.

Forum List

Back