Anyone who gets their “news” (actually entertainment) from the mainstream media is intentionally seeking propaganda. Nobody interested in true journalism would tune to the traditional outlets.

The next time Rachel Madcow and @MSNBC tell the truth, it will be the first time they have ever told the truth...

You should number you favorite rants. It would be so much easier for you to just post a number instead of typing out the same crap every time. Everybody has your crap memorized by now anyway.

You should number you favorite rants. It would be so much easier for you to just post a number instead of typing out the same crap every time. Everybody has your crap memorized by now anyway.
That is excellent news! That means, for the first time in your profoundly ignorant life, you are actually learning!!

Anyone who gets their “news” (actually entertainment) from the mainstream media is intentionally seeking propaganda. Nobody interested in actual journalism would tune in to the "traditional" outlets.

SNL is not "media". SNL is comedy, satire. You might also want to learn the difference between fact and fiction, op/ed's and news.
You might want to look up the word "media" there, sparky. Media is not content - it's medium (i.e. tv, radio, newspaper). Here - let me help you:
View attachment 138505
Seriously Luddly Neddite - it scares the absolute shit out of me how dumb you progressives are. I'm not being sarcastic when I say that. You people were raised so poorly that you literally have no concept of even basic definitions. Your dumb ass actually believes the word "media" is just a synonym for "news". :eusa_doh:
They hijacked the term progressive.

Anyone who gets their “news” (actually entertainment) from the mainstream media is intentionally seeking propaganda. Nobody interested in actual journalism would tune in to the "traditional" outlets.
And where do you get your info dumb ass? Twitter?

"The man who never looks into a newspaper is better informed than he who reads them, inasmuch as he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.” -Thomas Jefferson

"The Wall Street Journal Editorial Board doesn’t have a clue on how to fight and win. Their views on Tariffs & Trade are losers for the US, but winners for other countries, including China. If we followed their standards, we’d have no Country left. They should love Sleepy Joe! " - President Trump

Last edited:
Bloomberg‬⁩‬⁩ covered up their own story to protect China’s communist government. Absolutely repugnant. Anyone who gets their “news” from the mainstream media is literally seeking propaganda. Nobody interested in actual journalism would turn to the "traditional" outlets.

Anyone who gets their “news” from the mainstream media is intentionally seeking propaganda. Nobody interested in actual journalism would tune in to the "traditional" outlets.

Forum List

Back