Half of the population?
It was just a slang phrase and you know it. He was not - under any circumstance - trying to convince the people that it was actually 165 million people. But 10 million is such an outrageous number, he used the phrase "half the population".

Bwahaha!!! From your own source:
Beck's allegation has its roots in a book Holdren co-authored with Paul and Annie Ehrlich more than three decades ago called Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment .

Conservative bloggers have quoted the book extensively, and often out of context, to make the point that Holdren has advocated positions such as the ones Beck stated.
So once again, Glenn Beck told the absolute truth and your left-wing sources are scrambling to convince you "well....well...it was out of context". Bwahahaha!!!

0-for-2 slugger. Still waiting for you to provide a single instance of Glenn Beck lying.

I have no idea what Holdren's book has to do with Beck's confirmed lies, but you misread the quote you posted. It says conservatives often quoted it out of context.

Half of the population?
It was just a slang phrase and you know it. He was not - under any circumstance - trying to convince the people that it was actually 165 million people. But 10 million is such an outrageous number, he used the phrase "half the population".
lots of crazy right wingers say he never lies. You even said he never lies, but when he does, you say it was just an expression. Odd that you don't give that consideration to anybody but your crazy idols.

It says conservatives often quoted it out of context.
When a person says "out of context" it almost always means "oh fuck...I've been exposed and I desperately need to wiggle my way out of the corner I just painted myself into".

Bwahaha!!! From your own source:
Beck's allegation has its roots in a book Holdren co-authored with Paul and Annie Ehrlich more than three decades ago called Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment .

Conservative bloggers have quoted the book extensively, and often out of context, to make the point that Holdren has advocated positions such as the ones Beck stated.
So once again, Glenn Beck told the absolute truth and your left-wing sources are scrambling to convince you "well....well...it was out of context". Bwahahaha!!!

0-for-2 slugger. Still waiting for you to provide a single instance of Glenn Beck lying.

Conservative bloggers are left-wing sources?

Anyone getting their “news” from the mainstream media is intentionally seeking propaganda at this point.
On Sunday, Jan. 17, Vice President-elect Kamala Harris sat down with Jane Pauley of CBS News “Sunday Morning.” Pauley treated Harris to a full-on journalistic massage.

At no point was Harris asked a tough question; at no point was Harris treated as anything other than an idol worthy of worship.

Perhaps the most awkward manifestation of this sycophancy came when Harris—an extraordinarily and transparently manipulative and mechanical politician—spouted a canned speech about relentlessness. “I was raised to not hear no—let me be clear about it,” said Harris. “I eat no for breakfast!”

This prompted a spasm of ecstasy from Pauley, who immediately reflected Harris’ bizarrely inappropriate laughter with an enormous grin of her own.
They are clearly just the propaganda arm of the Dumbocrat Party. Sickening.

So odd how none of the left's criminal actions has been labeled as an "insurrection". Just kidding. That was sarcasm. It's not odd at all. It's the mainstream media (which is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party).

A city hall is not congress in session, and a pouring hot chocolate on a reporter is not the same as building a hangman's scaffold, complete with noose, and then storming the capitol while chanting "Hang Mike Pence". Only a total idiot would try to claim they were the same.

A city hall is not congress in session
So in order to justify the indefensible actions of the left over the past 5 years, you're now going to argue that it's completely ok to overthrow local governments? :eusa_doh:
and a pouring hot chocolate on a reporter is not the same as building a hangman's scaffold
You're right...pouring a hot liquid on an innocent reporter is infinitely worse. It's literally a crime. It's assault. It is not illegal to build a scaffold. Strike 2, snowflake.
complete with noose, and then storming the capitol while chanting "Hang Mike Pence". Only a total idiot would try to claim they were the same.
No argument there. The incident you're attempting (and failing) to defend is infinitely worse than a peaceful protest in Washington DC with a few ANTIFA assholes (who have since been arrested) doing damage.

A city hall is not congress in session
So in order to justify the indefensible actions of the left over the past 5 years, you're now going to argue that it's completely ok to overthrow local governments? :eusa_doh:
and a pouring hot chocolate on a reporter is not the same as building a hangman's scaffold
You're right...pouring a hot liquid on an innocent reporter is infinitely worse. It's literally a crime. It's assault. It is not illegal to build a scaffold. Strike 2, snowflake.
complete with noose, and then storming the capitol while chanting "Hang Mike Pence". Only a total idiot would try to claim they were the same.
No argument there. The incident you're attempting (and failing) to defend is infinitely worse than a peaceful protest in Washington DC with a few ANTIFA assholes (who have since been arrested) doing damage.

Wow. You batshit crazy right wingers truly embrace an alternative reality.

You're projecting (which further proves your inability to accept reality). You left-wing assholes actually claim that someone with a penis and testicles is a "real woman". You refuse to accept reality. And your post there is yet another example of that.

You're projecting (which further proves your inability to accept reality). You left-wing assholes actually claim that someone with a penis and testicles is a "real woman". You refuse to accept reality. And your post there is yet another example of that.

I'm not sure what having a penis has to do with the subject at hand. Typical childish right winger who desperately wants to change the subject as soon as all your talking points have been shown to be bullshit..

Oh, hey, look BULLDOG - more sickening insurrection by the left (same shit they’ve been doing for the past 5 years). Now tell us all how this is no big deal in your fucked up mind!

You think the leaders of the DNC planned and participated in that. Yep, you're still an idiot.

You think the leaders of the DNC planned and participated in that. Yep, you're still an idiot.
Bwahahaha!! So first your argument was “well that’s ok because it’s not Washington DC” but once I obliterated the stupidity in that, you switched to “well this is ok because no Dumbocrat ‘leaders’ planned and/or participated in it”.

I literally cannot stop laughing at your desperation resulting in absurdity.

Bwahahaha!! So first your argument was “well that’s ok because it’s not Washington DC” but once I obliterated the stupidity in that, you switched to “well this is ok because no Dumbocrat ‘leaders’ planned and/or participated in it”.

You use many words that you don't seem to understand.

Truth, your looking more and more like a fool with each and every reply . Where are the rest of your commie friends? Sitting this one out?

Truth, your looking more and more like a fool with each and every reply . Where are the rest of your commie friends? Sitting this one out?

I don't need help to make a simple obvious point. Your beliefs are absurd. Again, the word communist has a specific meaning. You use it as a catch all for anyone you don't like, as a child would use the word cooties..

Forum List

Back