Progressive Democrat congressman proposes bill that establishes life begins at conception

Everyone who reads this, their life began at conception.

Not every zygote develops into a viable human being.

HUGE win for the pro-life side! He doesn't realize it, of course, because he's dumb af, but I'm happy anyway.

I hope this passes.

Hope it passes....and once it does -- I hope we start giving the death penalty to all of the whore mothers who have abortions

Baby steps. Just getting you people to accept science is a big win here.
Funny when we folks (INCLUDING YOU) want to say "accept the science" -- especially when it gives you a chance to police a woman's vagina.....

Question.......if a baby and 10 fetuses were in a burning building....and you can only save one.....wouldn't you save the fetuses instead?

Sacrificing 1 life to save 10 potential lives -- a no-brainer, right

Funny when we folks (INCLUDING YOU) want to say "accept the science" -- especially when it gives you a chance to police a woman's vagina.....

Question.......if a baby and 10 fetuses were in a burning building....and you can only save one.....wouldn't you save the fetuses instead?

Why would fetuses be in a burning building?

• Banned

Do you agree that life begins at conception, as the science shows?

Deadbeat dads should help pay for their living children regardless, and women should be able to choose to terminate a pregnancy before the fetus is viable.

So you disagree with this bill, which states the father's responsibility begins at conception? You're ok with men running out on their children until some randomly determined point in time?

Do you agree that life begins at conception, as the science shows?
Yes, but only if you agree that women should be put to death for abortions...even if it's something like a morning after pill

If not, that means we don't really believe life begins at conception like "we claim"

Yes, but only if you agree that women should be put to death for abortions...even if it's something like a morning after pill

If not, that means we don't really believe life begins at conception like "we claim"

Isn't your fake "point" really that the doctor who performs the abortion should be put to death? You seem confused. Why are you letting the actual killer off the hook?

By the way, remember the Scott Peterson trial? How many murder charges did he get?

Isn't your fake "point" really that the doctor who performs the abortion should be put to death? You seem confused. Why are you letting the actual killer off the hook?

By the way, remember the Scott Peterson trial? How many murder charges did he get?
No, if you hire a hitman -- just because the hit man did the murder -- doesn't mean the person that hired that hitman gets off scot-free

So....the woman who goes to a doctor to solicit an abortion is just as guilty as the doctor...

Now...shouldn't she be put to death???

And Scot Peterson didn't check with his wife to see if she wanted her child aborted before he murdered both of them.....

Again, whenever I ask you fake morality morons this question -- you always hem and haw instead of answering the question

So you disagree with this bill, which states the father's responsibility begins at conception? You're ok with men running out on their children until some randomly determined point in time?

I agree it does. The proposed law establishes that the responsibly (50-50) for the bills begins at conception, don't you agree? I wonder if that include the bill for the abortion if the baby factory manager chooses that option?

No, if you hire a hitman -- just because the hit man did the murder -- doesn't mean the person that hired that hitman gets off scot-free

So....the woman who goes to a doctor to solicit an abortion is just as guilty as the doctor...

Now...shouldn't she be put to death???

And Scot Peterson didn't check with his wife to see if she wanted her child aborted before he murdered both of them.....

Again, whenever I ask you fake morality morons this question -- you always hem and haw instead of answering the question

Actually, unlike you I don't support the death penalty. I do believe a doctor who performs abortions should be banned from doing so, and a woman who hires someone to kill her child should be punished as well, but that will only happen once the practice itself is outlawed, which will hopefully be soon.

Just because father has responsibility for the pregnancy, and corresponding financial burden, does not mean a zygote has to be considered a person.

Your conclusions don't really follow the givens.

Forum List

Back