Progressive Democrat congressman proposes bill that establishes life begins at conception

They pretend it is. Does't the wording make the sperm donor liable for half the abortion costs if the mother chooses to have one?
That furthers the mother's ability to control the father's reproductive freedom.

Wow, you’re getting data from something nonexistent! Unbelievable, I knew you didn’t do science
So you're saying there is no data on survivability rates for premature babies based on length of gestation over the past 50 years? Damn, I'll just delete the findings..........

Does't the wording make the sperm donor liable for half the abortion costs if the mother chooses to have one?
If they both decide to, yes. If it's just one, that one should pay. Either way, it's not on the taxpayer.

To the useful idiots on the left, viability means being able to survive without assistance. If that is the bar set for being able to kill a human, liberals would all be dead by now.
The viability argument falls flat for several reasons:

1. Chris Reeve, left to himself, would have died mere minutes after hitting that rock. Yet, anyone cutting his body into pieces as he lived on the respirator would be guilty of murder.
2. As medical science progresses and the artificial womb becomes a reality, being able to live outside the mother becomes a reality at all stages of life. Using their argument, fertilizing her egg and putting it in the womb removes her control over it.

That furthers the mother's ability to control the father's reproductive freedom.
It will never pass because it could force a father to pay for an abortion even if he claims his Super Natural deity says it's a sin.

It will never pass because it could force a father to pay for an abortion even if he claims his Super Natural deity says it's a sin.
As it is, she's in complete control over his parenthood status. She can snuff out his fatherhood or force him to pay for a child to become an adult.

So you're saying there is no data on survivability rates for premature babies based on length of gestation over the past 50 years? Damn, I'll just delete the findings..........
Hilarious, you finally gave me what I initially asked for!

Incorrect. A father could prevent the mother from aborting in that situation. If the father wants an abortion, he can pay for it. If the mother says no, he should be absolved of all financial responsibility. This only occurs if abortion remains legal, of course.

Incorrect. A father could prevent the mother from aborting in that situation. If the father wants an abortion, he can pay for it. If the mother says no, he should be absolved of all financial responsibility. This only occurs if abortion remains legal, of course.
Exactly

It does sometimes seem like they believe in the lawyer fairy, who sprinkles magic lawyer dust on a new-born after the mother formally submits her agreement that she wants the baby. The dust apparently does something to the baby's DNA that turns it into a human being, and without it the baby can safely be killed violently with repercussions. What the child is before that they can't seem to explain, they're just sure it's not a human.
The baby is at fault

Forum List

Back