Progress is slow but.........

Meh. I think it'll hurt them more in the end. I'm tired of talking to you so I won't reiterate the part that went over your head.
It's okay if you can't explain it you Bingo. I never expected you to be able to. 😄

As for the electoral college that and gerrymandering those are their best long term non violent solutions. It's not a very good one but it is the best they got.

You dont think its pragmatic for a political party who hasnt won the popular vote since 2004 to resist efforts to switch from an electoral college to a popular vote?

What? 😄
Anomalism Meh. I think it'll hurt them more in the end. I'm tired of talking to you so I won't reiterate the part that went over your head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing went over anyone's head. You oppose the democratic vote of the majority and have no problem with an EV popular minority victory.

The NPV will put an end to that.

It's okay if you can't explain it you Bingo. I never expected you to be able to. 😄

As for the electoral college that and gerrymandering those are their best long term non violent solutions. It's not a very good one but it is the best they got.
I'm not your reading comprehension teacher. If it goes over your head I just let it ride. Haha

I'm not your reading comprehension teacher. If it goes over your head I just let it ride. Haha
And by let it ride you mean slink away as I point and laugh at you for being so much of a Bingo that you can't explain your own argument. 😄

John Edgar Slow Horses You oppose the democratic vote of the majority and have no problem with an EV popular minority victory.
That's not true. You're putting words in my mouth because you're not literate enough to understand what I actually said. Lol
No, friend. I am interpreting the clear intent of your words. You favor the EV minority of the popular majority vote.

Don't worry. The NPV will go into effect during the next five years, and the EV will be no longer of importance.

John Edgar Slow Horses You oppose the democratic vote of the majority and have no problem with an EV popular minority victory.

No, friend. I am interpreting the clear intent of your words. You favor the EV minority of the popular majority vote.

Don't worry. The NPV will go into effect during the next five years, and the EV will be no longer of importance.
How much arrogance does it take to argue with somebody about the meaning behind their own words? Lol

John Edgar Slow Horses said: You are lying, Anomalin. Anomalin denies what his words mean when he writes, "How much arrogance does it take to argue with somebody about the meaning behind their own words? Lol"

When laws are enacted that prevent Republicans from undermining the right to vote, measures that facilitate and safeguard voting – such as early voting and voting by mail – it’s a victory for democracy and the will of the people.
And guarantees permanent far Left ONE PARTY RULE, Communist shitbag. You just admitted that's what you want asshole.

And guarantees permanent far Left ONE PARTY RULE, Communist shitbag. You just admitted that's what you want asshole.
Republicans fear the will of the people, they know the majority of Americans oppose the GOP’s failed, wrongheaded agenda – hence the right’s war on democracy and efforts to establish the tyranny of Republican minority rule.

No he didnt you dumb piece of shit. Getting more people to vote is a good thing. That is, unless you don't believe in democracy. Seemingly, you do have a problem with people voting.

You can't really fault them for being against it if you're a pragmatic person. It's a fight and they're in it to win it. Y'all know damn well that going by the popular vote would eviscerate republicans. Conversely if the popular vote regularly favored republicans all of the roles would be reversed because none of you actually have consistent values. You just want to make moves to your advantage.

The popular vote tends to favor the left so it's very convenient for you to have the position that you do. It's weird. It kind of seems like everybody just happens to have opinions about the situation that favor their own side.
Except Republican also happen to be in favor of the way the founders envisioned it and the way it has always been... and the Democrats are the ones in favor of change to benefit themselves only because they keep losing.

Other than that significant difference... you are correct.

Mind your mush mouth. The Dems are not commies, and the pubs are not Nazis. But both parties have authoritian wings.

Move toward the center, GOP, and you will be the dominant party for decades to come.

Forum List

Back