Biden got Millions from China but thats OK.

After letting a Chinese spy balloon fly over America. Wow. And you think that is normal? What would say, JFK or LBJ or Nixon do? They would have shot that damned thing down or been impeached. But Biden?

Do you have a link to the bank statements showing the deposit?

After letting a Chinese spy balloon fly over America. Wow. And you think that is normal? What would say, JFK or LBJ or Nixon do? They would have shot that damned thing down or been impeached. But Biden?

You have provided as much evidence to this as your was presented in court for illegal elections for the last 4 years.

I can see the hate and fear you are spewing, Traitor. How's Moscow these days.

You have provided as much evidence to this as your was presented in court for illegal elections for the last 4 years.

I can see the hate and fear you are spewing, Traitor. How's Moscow these days.
We have thousands of bank records involving Biden family members getting paid by foreign states.

After years of investigating, they have yet to show anything
Even Comer admitted he has nothing on Joe Biden

They are doing nothing more than spreading hate, disinformation and fear like all the other Fascists do. They are willing to tear it all to the ground before they don't get their every way. Brazil is locking these people up trying to get it out of their society.

Until then, you people are just spreading more hate, disinformation and fear.
You dont think these bank records point to a possible crime? Actually, let me rephrase that... youre willing to pretend like those bank records dont point to a possible crime? A likely crime even?

They have thousands of bank records showing Biden's family getting millions from the Chinese. Like i said, you will just reject all evidence instantly.

US companies do billions of dollars of business with China.
You have no evidence of a crime.

You dont think these bank records point to a possible crime? Actually, let me rephrase that... youre willing to pretend like those bank records dont point to a possible crime? A likely crime even?

The Traitor, present them Have you squeeze Powell do it.

Forum List

Back