Professors should be taken to court for what they teach and student loan debt

trevorjohnson83

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
Oh no! Quantum entanglement gets the back scratching noble peace prize! From what I've briefly read giving a sh** about such a Buffalo mud pie as quantum entanglement, it started as a theory, ugh, and now according to the article it has been proven with lasers and magnets, two things I'm sure they have zero explanation for other then to confuse. The whole physics industry is worse then the mafia leading people around on there pipedreams, collecting money, and then disappearing. It's the mafia of high intellect and they use your confusion against you as working class. I wouldn't mind in this world of student loan debt, a few professors and physicists answer a few questions in front of a judge about how things are going with there 'theories'.

The Schools. Of course the professors are in on it but the school runs it. BUT...why not name them as accomplices.

That's the way past fascist regimes dealt with opposition.

Fascist priorities have already dealt with the justice system by taking control of your Scotus.
So the scoutus we have should just look the other way and billions in student loan debt? People are cheated by long degrees that land them no where. The young are preyed on. I don't think we need a fascit rregime to make a caase.

So the scoutus we have should just look the other way and billions in student loan debt? People are cheated by long degrees that land them no where. The young are preyed on. I don't think we need a fascit rregime to make a caase.
The damage was done throughout many years in America, due to the extremist right agenda of the system that was upheld by both political parties.

Biden's efforts can't be acceptable to Americans in general at this late date. Fascism as a counter measure against Biden's attempts is threatening.

Oh no! Quantum entanglement gets the back scratching noble peace prize! From what I've briefly read giving a sh** about such a Buffalo mud pie as quantum entanglement, it started as a theory, ugh, and now according to the article it has been proven with lasers and magnets, two things I'm sure they have zero explanation for other then to confuse. The whole physics industry is worse then the mafia leading people around on there pipedreams, collecting money, and then disappearing. It's the mafia of high intellect and they use your confusion against you as working class. I wouldn't mind in this world of student loan debt, a few professors and physicists answer a few questions in front of a judge about how things are going with there 'theories'.
All they keep proving is that they should have kept listening to and supporting Nikola Tesla. We'd be a thousand times more advanced by now.

Particle are particles only because they're moving ... slow them down enough and they get "fuzzy" or something ... and start "entangling" each other ... this explains the Bose-Einstein condensate that appears at temperatures within a tenth degree of absolute zero (-460ºF) ... so there's an experiment we can perform that demonstrates this theory ...

If we ask someone to teach us what this all means ... why should this person be brought up on changes? ... even if it's a faith-based theory, it's still lawful in the United States ...

Particle are particles only because they're moving ... slow them down enough and they get "fuzzy" or something ... and start "entangling" each other ... this explains the Bose-Einstein condensate that appears at temperatures within a tenth degree of absolute zero (-460ºF) ... so there's an experiment we can perform that demonstrates this theory ...

If we ask someone to teach us what this all means ... why should this person be brought up on changes? ... even if it's a faith-based theory, it's still lawful in the United States ...
Certainly is a big wheel of money they use to build these experiments. To prove what exactly? Way too much spending on experiments with fuzzy results. Technology is honest and true but we're still just cavemen with a fire and our 'experiments' like this one to prove fundamentals of physics when they fail over and over but lie about it with complicated puzzle messes, they know they're on a wild goose chase and they lie about it.

Certainly is a big wheel of money they use to build these experiments. To prove what exactly? Way too much spending on experiments with fuzzy results. Technology is honest and true but we're still just cavemen with a fire and our 'experiments' like this one to prove fundamentals of physics when they fail over and over but lie about it with complicated puzzle messes, they know they're on a wild goose chase and they lie about it.

Why do you care? ... seems a hypocritical to use technology to bitch about technology ... you need to stop using computers if you don't think these experiments produce tangible results ... MRI technology relies on the properties of helium at very, very, very, very low temperatures ... is that a waste of money? ...

Why do you care? ... seems a hypocritical to use technology to bitch about technology ... you need to stop using computers if you don't think these experiments produce tangible results ... MRI technology relies on the properties of helium at very, very, very, very low temperatures ... is that a waste of money? ...
Neat, I think if you want to spend billions on broken spring experiments, it should come out of your tax dollars and not mine.

For those who claim that "teaching" is a Profession, I submit the following question, which is not rhetorical: "Can you even imagine a teacher or professor being sued for MALPRACTICE?"

Of course not. It is a given that a large percentage of teachers at all levels are either incompetent, ignorant, or subversive. That's just the way things are.

Malpractice. Seriously. Can you imagine it?

For those who claim that "teaching" is a Profession, I submit the following question, which is not rhetorical: "Can you even imagine a teacher or professor being sued for MALPRACTICE?"

Of course not. It is a given that a large percentage of teachers at all levels are either incompetent, ignorant, or subversive. That's just the way things are.

Malpractice. Seriously. Can you imagine it?
I guess there is a difference between what schools practice and what PHD's write about. Still the funding is enormous for stupid fundamentals, they can probably just stop doing that eventually.

Anyone who agrees with quantum entanglement agrees that photons exist because it can't be disproven from Michelson morley results. I understand though. why don't they use a femto camera on a michelson morley setup and see what truly goes on with it? It would be much cheaper to debunk that experiment and move on with the aether again. It's been so long that its been denied that it leads to the spending of billions on a path that leads nowehere.

Not to distract from the current more topical thrust, but
Particle are particles only because they're moving ... slow them down enough and they get "fuzzy" or something ...
I think bowling balls still easily fit any definition of "particle" aside from them obviously not being "subatomic" which the proponent simply tacks on to prevent being accurately labeled hopelessly "atomistic." Given all is relative, one might consider the balls to be the tiniest parts or fraction of bowling alleys. In any case, moving or not seems to have nothing to do with it. A bowling ball remains such a "particle" regardless. To the contrary, speed them up 'enough and they get "fuzzy" or something'.
and start "entangling" each other ...
Again, I think you're confused. Entanglement has reportedly occurred at virtually any speed, distance, and/or temperature.
this explains the Bose-Einstein condensate that appears at temperatures within a tenth degree of absolute zero (-460ºF) ... so there's an experiment we can perform that demonstrates this theory ...
I see no connection. Material things obviously slow down and become more dense at lower temperatures. By extension, they become more "conductive" and magnetically cooperative. That's quite sufficient to explain "the Bose-Einstein condensate" in my book. K.I.S.S. / Occam's razor.

Anyone who agrees with quantum entanglement agrees that photons exist because it can't be disproven from Michelson morley results.
Yes, the old "can't prove a negative, therefore this" ploy. I doubt more than a small minority can yet wrap their heads around even that much. You'll lose most with any suggestion of photons not existing.
Absence of evidence and the evidence of absence: Absence of evidence is an ambiguous term. If it is absence from ignorance, in that no one has ever carefully studied the matter, then it means next to nothing. If it is absence despite careful empirical study done in-line with the scientific method, then the absence of evidence itself can be considered a type of scientific evidence. If we inspect the room over and over and there is never any mice in the room, we can conclude with a high degree of certainty from the absence of mice that the room is not infested with mice. Here absence of evidence (or “the evidence of absence despite our looking for it” more specifically) is a type of evidence. If we keep checking and don’t see evidence of Santa, we can be highly confident that there is no Santa.
Problem was Michaelson-Morley only thought they knew what the mice looked like in the Aether case. They, like Einstein himself, were hopeless atomists. Michael-Morley hoped to see some mice. Einstein was relieved they didn't.

Forum List

Back