56% of young voters in battleground Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania & Wisconsin say theyre more likely to vote should all student loan debt be canceled

I went to college and majored in Spanish. All I can remember are two sentences.

Two $60,000 sentences.

Mi fonógrafo está roto. (My phonograph is broken)

Que es ese olor (What is that smell)

After graduation I learned another phrase on the job,

Quieres papas fritas con eso (Do you want fries with that)

Stolen from a comedian from the 1970's whose name I cannot recall but his material was great!!

Last edited:
Extremist Republican candidates are set to be nominated in all of those states. As just one example, all of the top Republicans in Arizona have embraced Great Replacement language echoed by the Buffalo shooter, with Arizona attorney general Mark Brnovich saying recently that migration is the “constitutional definition of an invasion.”

Defeating them should be a high priority. Given Biden’s abysmal current approval ratings, that only seems possible if Biden cancels student debt. Yet again, economic inequality and the extreme right are inseparably intertwined. We can’t solve one without the other — and yet there is still inaction.

That's just proof of a lack of integrity. It's funny how cheaply people are willing to sell their soul.

And you’re still living in your grandmother’s basement watching FOX News. That’s why.
NOT. I've owned home for over 20 years. The difference is I majored in something that actually pays, not gender studies or basket weaving.

just a sample:

FS_FMa1XoAABL0h

Extremist Republican candidates are set to be nominated in all of those states. As just one example, all of the top Republicans in Arizona have embraced Great Replacement language echoed by the Buffalo shooter, with Arizona attorney general Mark Brnovich saying recently that migration is the “constitutional definition of an invasion.”

Defeating them should be a high priority. Given Biden’s abysmal current approval ratings, that only seems possible if Biden cancels student debt. Yet again, economic inequality and the extreme right are inseparably intertwined. We can’t solve one without the other — and yet there is still inaction.

So these freeloaders want to be paid to vote Democrat?!

:p

I was hoping Biden would give me some help in paying off my daughter's "relatively small" loans, but even giving each student $15K in relief would probably benefit those of us in the third and fourth highest income quintiles rather than those in the two bottom quintiles.

Forum List

Back