56% of young voters in battleground Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania & Wisconsin say theyre more likely to vote should all student loan debt be canceled

It's that kind of thinking why most Americans were illiterate before public education.
We now have public education and college is a choice it’s a choice the individual makes which means they have chosen to take on the responsibility of paying for it. Now if college is to expensive which is really not in question it is I would suggest focusing on why it is so expensive and how to bring the cost down instead of trying to pass paying for it off to those who choose not to take on the debt.

We now have public education and college is a choice it’s a choice the individual makes which means they have chosen to take on the responsibility of paying for it. Now if college is to expensive which is really not in question it is I would suggest focusing on why it is so expensive and how to bring the cost down instead of trying to pass paying for it off to those who choose not to take on the debt.
Is it better to have a skilled and educated population or an ignorant one?

Extremist Republican candidates are set to be nominated in all of those states. As just one example, all of the top Republicans in Arizona have embraced Great Replacement language echoed by the Buffalo shooter, with Arizona attorney general Mark Brnovich saying recently that migration is the “constitutional definition of an invasion.”

Defeating them should be a high priority. Given Biden’s abysmal current approval ratings, that only seems possible if Biden cancels student debt. Yet again, economic inequality and the extreme right are inseparably intertwined. We can’t solve one without the other — and yet there is still inaction.

This is a strange poll. It doesn’t say they will vote for dems. So who did they poll? People without debt may be more likely to vote if they get saddled with these college assholes debt.

It’s a very odd thing to me. Forgive my debt or I won’t vote doesn’t sound as likely as if you make me pay that persons debt I’m more likely to vote to can your ass.

Extremist Republican candidates are set to be nominated in all of those states. As just one example, all of the top Republicans in Arizona have embraced Great Replacement language echoed by the Buffalo shooter, with Arizona attorney general Mark Brnovich saying recently that migration is the “constitutional definition of an invasion.”

Defeating them should be a high priority. Given Biden’s abysmal current approval ratings, that only seems possible if Biden cancels student debt. Yet again, economic inequality and the extreme right are inseparably intertwined. We can’t solve one without the other — and yet there is still inaction.

When I finished school, I had no debt. I could earn my tuition and books working summer jobs.

My daughter was born when I was 23, we bought our first house age 24, and a second child at 25. None of this would have been possible if I had been saddled with debt equal to a year’s salary in my job at the bank.

Student debt is a drag on your entire economy.

And that would change if we forgave the student loans? HAHAHAHA!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Students wouldn’t be living in their parents basements and living on their parents “family plans” for health insurance and data. All while receiving “starter pay”.

Unsecured student debt scares off other potential lenders like banks and mortgage companies, and quite frankly, it scares the graduates too, because they’re not buying cars or starting families like boomers did.

Gen X left home, married and had children at a later age than their parents. Millennials are leaving home at much later ages than Gen X.

The great boom in consumer spending in the 60’s 70’s and 80’s which fuelled the world economy since WWII was housing, cars, and furniture for young adults coming into the work force.

Higher education has become a corporate scam to bleed the middle class white BEFORE they get their first job.

56% of young voters in battleground Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania & Wisconsin say theyre more likely to vote should all student loan debt be canceled​

I'd be more likely to vote if my property and school taxes were all cancelled!

Extremist Republican candidates are set to be nominated in all of those states.
I've never seen an "extremist" republican-- -- what do they look like?

Students wouldn’t be living in their parents basements and living on their parents “family plans” for health insurance and data. All while receiving “starter pay”.

Unsecured student debt scares off other potential lenders like banks and mortgage companies, and quite frankly, it scares the graduates too, because they’re not buying cars or starting families like boomers did.

Gen X left home, married and had children at a later age than their parents. Millennials are leaving home at much later ages than Gen X.

The great boom in consumer spending in the 60’s 70’s and 80’s which fuelled the world economy since WWII was housing, cars, and furniture for young adults coming into the work force.

Higher education has become a corporate scam to bleed the middle class white BEFORE they get their first job.
Booo Hooo! Too fucking bad.

I paid off all my student loans.

Why shouldn't they?

Forum List

Back