Proclamation on National Day of Remembrance for Americans Killed by Illegal Aliens

We rely on them
They are part of our economy and always have been.
Illegals take more out of our economy
then they ever could add in.

They make good citizens. They are not the murderers and rapists Trump accuses
"Good" citizens don't break our laws and freeload off of taxpayer's backs.

Many are murderers, rapists, drug dealers, human traffickers, etc.
Not all but many.

The point is I prefer the immigrants who have come into our nation through the front door and obey our laws.

That's the whole point of sanctuary cities. The POLICE want cooperation in the immigrant community, they want people to report crime, to show up for court, etc. So they don't ask. Besides, illegals could just lie and say they are legal. We can't make Hispanics carry 'papers' unless we are all expected to have that proof on us at all times.

If the illegals are deported the F out of OUR country there's no need for sanctuary cities where the murderous raping illegals hide out. You keep dancing around the #1 issue, how many Americans have to be KILLED and RAPED so you can feel like you are helping the poor illegals pick a damn number or shut the hell up.

That's the whole point of sanctuary cities. The POLICE want cooperation in the immigrant community, they want people to report crime, to show up for court, etc. So they don't ask. Besides, illegals could just lie and say they are legal. We can't make Hispanics carry 'papers' unless we are all expected to have that proof on us at all times.
I see you like the taste of your Kool-Aid.

Where you see that?

Oh, I remember now. The WHO reported that influenza was down 98% worldwide.

I'll try to find it.

Of course the flu hasn't likely declined, they're more likely just labeling it covid now.

Here's a 'news' report on that, but I still want to find the WHO report, because that's the one I'd originally read.

Of course, I'd also mentioned a decline in heart related deaths as well, so I'll try to remember where I read that. It was likely also a WHO paper.

Think heart related deaths were down well over 100+%

Last edited:
Where you see that?

Here's a CDC report for September. Flu is well below normal.

But that's not the source I'd read. Trying to think, but I'll remember.
Cool beans! That's good enough. I remember someone--don't remember if it was Fauci or the Maine CDC director--months ago saying the masks and hand sanitizing and such could really cut down on the flu this year. We could sure use the break.

I was curious how heart related deaths could go down, unless because they were susceptible, when they caught Covid they couldn't survive it. But hell, there's a lot of heart disease and heart attacks out there everyday. They didn't all catch Covid.

I dunno if there's a thread about this. Interesting, though. It's an unfortunate phenomenon which does seem to happen quite a bit these days.

President Trump has issued a proclamation designating a “National Day of Remembrance” on Sunday for people killed at the hands of illegal immigrants.

“On this national day of remembrance we pause to honor the memory of every American life so egregiously taken from us by criminal illegal aliens,” the statement, emailed to reporters on Friday night, reads. “We solemnly stand with their families — our Angel families — who have endured what no American family should ever have to suffer.”

“Now, therefore, I, Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim November 1, 2020, as a National Day for Remembrance of Americans Killed by Illegal Aliens,” the president wrote. “I call upon the people of the United States to observe this day with appropriate ceremonies and activities.”

Continued - Proclamation on National Day of Remembrance for Americans Killed by Illegal Aliens
Trump is singling out illegal aliens because he wants to make sure we don't forget they are all rapists, drug dealers, and gang members. You know, the ones you hire cheap to mow your lawn and clean your house, milk the cows, pick the produce--when they're not busy out murdering and raping, of course. It's the Elevator Speech. He is using the Angel families' grief and misfortune to fuel hatred against poor Hispanics who sure as hell don't dare stick their neck out and dispute his scapegoating. But we can.
I grew up around illegals---------had a neighbor teen friend and her baby murdered by an illegal and its grand anchor who lived next door to us when I was 4. Trust me they murder, they rape, deal drugs, and join gangs in mass. 26 of them and their extended family lived in a 2 bedroom 1 bath home. The baby btw was fathered by the anchor. They are truly awful people--------- My parents sold their home and moved immediately afterwords.

I should also note that besides the crime, the welfare fraud, etc, they had this weird obsession with murdering the neighborhood dogs including the two st Bernards that lived across the street from us and my sweet little poodle mix named TAGS who wasn't even a 1 year old when they killed him for kicks. So sick of idiots trying to pretend these people aren't awful when they are.

I see you like the taste of your Kool-Aid.
It's pretty hard to argue against the truth, isn't it? When the Koolaid arguments come out, I know you're out of excuses.

The police do want to contact ICE. It's the Democrat politicians that won't let them. This has nothing to do with people reporting crimes. If a murderer is arrested, they know if he's illegal or not and that should be reported for statistical purposes.

It makes perfect sense to me to expand the guest worker program, but only AFTER they've figured out how to track when that visa expires.
We should require the farmer to report any worker who walks way from the job

thats not too onerous for the farmer

Plus INS could spot check to make sure the farmers are complying

if not they will be fined or have their worker quota reduced

as for the illegal alien they will be caught sooner or later driving without a licsence, or a domestic disturbance, ect

It's pretty hard to argue against the truth, isn't it? When the Koolaid arguments come out, I know you're out of excuses.
I haven't seen any "truths" from you...only pro Sanctuary talking points.
But you are a good obedient, gullible parrot.

Cool beans! That's good enough. I remember someone--don't remember if it was Fauci or the Maine CDC director--months ago saying the masks and hand sanitizing and such could really cut down on the flu this year. We could sure use the break.

I was curious how heart related deaths could go down, unless because they were susceptible, when they caught Covid they couldn't survive it. But hell, there's a lot of heart disease and heart attacks out there everyday. They didn't all catch Covid.

If you die of anything and have Covid, it's ruled a Covid death. Or like in the case of my Uncle, he never had it in the first place.

I dunno if there's a thread about this. Interesting, though. It's an unfortunate phenomenon which does seem to happen quite a bit these days.

President Trump has issued a proclamation designating a “National Day of Remembrance” on Sunday for people killed at the hands of illegal immigrants.

“On this national day of remembrance we pause to honor the memory of every American life so egregiously taken from us by criminal illegal aliens,” the statement, emailed to reporters on Friday night, reads. “We solemnly stand with their families — our Angel families — who have endured what no American family should ever have to suffer.”

“Now, therefore, I, Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim November 1, 2020, as a National Day for Remembrance of Americans Killed by Illegal Aliens,” the president wrote. “I call upon the people of the United States to observe this day with appropriate ceremonies and activities.”

Continued - Proclamation on National Day of Remembrance for Americans Killed by Illegal Aliens
Trump is singling out illegal aliens because he wants to make sure we don't forget they are all rapists, drug dealers, and gang members. You know, the ones you hire cheap to mow your lawn and clean your house, milk the cows, pick the produce--when they're not busy out murdering and raping, of course. It's the Elevator Speech. He is using the Angel families' grief and misfortune to fuel hatred against poor Hispanics who sure as hell don't dare stick their neck out and dispute his scapegoating. But we can.
I grew up around illegals---------had a neighbor teen friend and her baby murdered by an illegal and its grand anchor who lived next door to us when I was 4. Trust me they murder, they rape, deal drugs, and join gangs in mass. 26 of them and their extended family lived in a 2 bedroom 1 bath home. The baby btw was fathered by the anchor. They are truly awful people--------- My parents sold their home and moved immediately afterwords.

I should also note that besides the crime, the welfare fraud, etc, they had this weird obsession with murdering the neighborhood dogs including the two st Bernards that lived across the street from us and my sweet little poodle mix named TAGS who wasn't even a 1 year old when they killed him for kicks. So sick of idiots trying to pretend these people aren't awful when they are.
Sorry all that happened to you. It doesn't make all immigrants terrible people, though. White people sell drugs and go on welfare and abuse animals, too, but it doesn't make them all awful people does it?

Yeah, I dunno. Certainly hand sanitizer and whatnot helps kill those germs. But it should kill off covid, too.

I'll have to remember where I read about the heart related deaths decline.

I'm having cream o wheat at the moment, though. You know the secret to cream o wheat is you have to heat it up on high until it starts to boil, then turn it on low/med heat and stir it constantly, adding a milk product gradually. No lumps that way. Nice and smooth.

If you die of anything and have Covid, it's ruled a Covid death. Or like in the case of my Uncle, he never had it in the first place.
Then I highly doubt it was on his death certificate--either that or he did have Covid. Strike 2 today, Ray.

I had an uncle in the hospital dying of cancer, but he ended up having a stroke and dying from that. What do you suppose the death certificate said? I don't know, but the doctors said he died of a stroke.

Yeah, I dunno. Certainly hand sanitizer and whatnot helps kill those germs. But it should kill off covid, too.

I'll have to remember where I read about the heart related deaths decline.

I'm having cream o wheat at the moment, though. You know the secret to cream o wheat is you have to heat it up on high until it starts to boil, then turn it on low/med heat and stir it constantly, adding a milk product gradually. No lumps that way. Nice and smooth.
It's always better with some milk. And some syrup. Don't want to go overboard with the healthy thing.

Sorry all that happened to you. It doesn't make all immigrants terrible people, though. White people sell drugs and go on welfare and abuse animals, too, but it doesn't make them all awful people does it?
Your racism is showing. Immigration status does not equate to racial status.
And yes, many many US citizens are criminals and dirt bags of all types.
But their presence in the country is a given. Not so for illegal immigrants.

We have enough criminals and law breakers already. We don't need more from Mexico and Central
America...thanks anyway.
See if you can't cram that into your pea sized brain.

My 94 year old Uncle died two months ago at the age of 94 from colon cancer. What is on his death certificate? Covid-19.

There's been a lot of that going on. I think I'd posted some place around here where they were putting covid on death certificates for people who got shot to death.

Sorry to read about your uncle. Gonna have to get my own colon checked soon, gonna hit the big 50 in a few months.

Republicans representing farmers have come right out and said their farmers would go bankrupt if they had to pay legal workers legal wages.
They wont go bankrupt

farmers will have to pay workers more under a guest worker program so the wage argument is not convincing

not is the claim that produce will be unaffordable because the wages for picking fruit are a tiny fraction of the cost by the time it reaches the supermarket

Last edited:
Certainly hand sanitizer and whatnot helps kill those germs. But it should kill off covid, too.
It does. One of the reasons China and every other country in the world reacted to Covid the way it did is because the contagion rate is so much higher than the common flu. It's a little stinker.

Forum List

Back