Proclamation on National Day of Remembrance for Americans Killed by Illegal Aliens

It's really interesting. The fact that most Swedes complied with restrictions voluntarily kind of screws it up for us copying them, though, because as a nation we are not willing to comply, even when ordered to.

Sweden also stopped all incoming and outgoing international traffic. You couldn't go there if you wanted to.

I dunno if there's a thread about this. Interesting, though. It's an unfortunate phenomenon which does seem to happen quite a bit these days.

President Trump has issued a proclamation designating a “National Day of Remembrance” on Sunday for people killed at the hands of illegal immigrants.

“On this national day of remembrance we pause to honor the memory of every American life so egregiously taken from us by criminal illegal aliens,” the statement, emailed to reporters on Friday night, reads. “We solemnly stand with their families — our Angel families — who have endured what no American family should ever have to suffer.”

“Now, therefore, I, Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim November 1, 2020, as a National Day for Remembrance of Americans Killed by Illegal Aliens,” the president wrote. “I call upon the people of the United States to observe this day with appropriate ceremonies and activities.”

Continued - Proclamation on National Day of Remembrance for Americans Killed by Illegal Aliens
Trump is singling out illegal aliens because he wants to make sure we don't forget they are all rapists, drug dealers, and gang members. You know, the ones you hire cheap to mow your lawn and clean your house, milk the cows, pick the produce--when they're not busy out murdering and raping, of course. It's the Elevator Speech. He is using the Angel families' grief and misfortune to fuel hatred against poor Hispanics who sure as hell don't dare stick their neck out and dispute his scapegoating. But we can.

Go to hell, an illegal killed a 41 year veteran of the Houston police dept, two weeks before he was scheduled to retire. I think the officer was laid to rest yesterday. So stick your neck out and with any luck an illegal will take the opportunity to cut it, it happens everyday in this country.

But yet these stupid uneducated morally deficient Moon Bats will vote for this Biden asshole that promises to let millions more of the Illegals to flood in and to leagalize the shitheads that are already here.

But yet these stupid uneducated morally deficient Moon Bats will vote for this Biden asshole that promises to let millions more of the Illegals to flood in and to leagalize the shitheads that are already here.

I hope voters are focused on that. Without a doubt a Biden win will mean more American women getting raped, more Americans getting killed by murder or illegal drunk drivers, more Americans subjected to the fear of Central American street gangs attending their children's school.

The fact that most Swedes complied with restrictions voluntarily kind of screws it up for us copying them,
Except that there were no restrictions to comply with.

For sweden it was pretty much business as usual

there are differences

the swedes have less body fat and better health overall

but the bottom line is I think that lockdowns do not accomplish what the experts tell us they will

Today, November 1st is the actual day of remembrance. So, do take time to remember them. Perhaps a different thread dedicated to that.

Though, the list is long, sadly.
Don't take my word for it National Geographic did an investigative story on illegals in Oregon and Washington, their whole damn families are involved in the drug trade.
If not selling drugs then certainly driving while drunk and then fleeing to mexico

illegal aliens are notorious for drunk driving

We have a family friend who's permanently crippled after an ILLEGAL with no license, no insurance, driving drunk T boned her car. Illegals have no respect for our laws when sneaking into our country, then once here they completely ignore our laws, shocker.
An illegal put a gun to my head and stole my car. He had a plan to steal cars here and sell them in Mexico. He was starting a family business. If I had a gun I would have blown his head off.

When caught the illegals should be gutted then deported.

Sweden population -10,099,265
United States population-331,002,651
Sorry, but the big brains already thought of that and did the math for us

According to worldometers.info, during the last three months from July 27 to Oct. 27, Sweden suffered 198 deaths, around two per day. To put that in perspective, the average number of cancer deaths during that same period in Sweden is 6,000.

If Sweden's small population of 10.23 million was scaled up to the U.K.'s size, that would be the equivalent of 1,290 deaths, whereas the U.K. actually suffered 4,540 deaths (over three times as many) during that time. The U.S. equivalent of Sweden's number would be 6,406, whereas worldometers.info reports there were 80,677 U.S. deaths, which is over twelve times as many.

If Sweden's small population of 10.23 million was scaled up to the U.K.'s size, that would be the equivalent of 1,290 deaths, whereas the U.K. actually suffered 4,540 deaths (over three times as many) during that time. The U.S. equivalent of Sweden's number would be 6,406, whereas worldometers.info reports there were 80,677 U.S. deaths, which is over twelve times as many.

What should we make of the difference in death rate between the UK and the US?

I think its politics

liberals are inflating the numbers for a variety of reasons including to make trump look bad

I dunno if there's a thread about this. Didn't see one, oddly enough. Interesting, though. It's an unfortunate phenomenon which does seem to happen quite a bit these days.

President Trump has issued a proclamation designating a “National Day of Remembrance” on Sunday for people killed at the hands of illegal immigrants.

“On this national day of remembrance we pause to honor the memory of every American life so egregiously taken from us by criminal illegal aliens,” the statement, emailed to reporters on Friday night, reads. “We solemnly stand with their families — our Angel families — who have endured what no American family should ever have to suffer.”

“Now, therefore, I, Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim November 1, 2020, as a National Day for Remembrance of Americans Killed by Illegal Aliens,” the president wrote. “I call upon the people of the United States to observe this day with appropriate ceremonies and activities.”

Continued - Proclamation on National Day of Remembrance for Americans Killed by Illegal Aliens

From the White House....
Trump is responsible of the deaths of more than 200k Americans. He almost killed himself and his family.

Trump is responsible of the deaths of more than 200k Americans. He almost killed himself and his family.

Uh-huh. Trump is responsible for a worldwide pandemic. Do you really think anybody with an ounce of common sense believes that?

Over 200,000 Americans died from the common flu during DumBama's two terms. Is he responsible for those deaths too, and if not, why not?

Last edited:

I don't know where you get your information, but that is not true.

The government experts suggested social distancing, masks, avoiding crowds, and that those at risk should quarantine. They provided support services to them so they could actually stay home.

And people took the advice so to heart that many restaurants, theaters, etc., quickly closed, not due to lockdowns but because of lack of business. They had as serious economic impact as many other countries, at least that's what was reported by one of their economists. I'm not making this up, it was reported by Swedes living in Sweden. That's how it was.

I don't know where you get your information, but that is not true.

The government experts suggested social distancing, masks, avoiding crowds, and that those at risk should quarantine. They provided support services to them so they could actually stay home.

And people took the advice so to heart that many restaurants, theaters, etc., quickly closed, not due to lockdowns but because of lack of business. They had as serious economic impact as many other countries, at least that's what was reported by one of their economists. I'm not making this up, it was reported by Swedes living in Sweden. That's how it was.
I agree that sweden took some measures that are optional in sweden but mandatory over here

I think swedish attitudes toward their government is differen5 what we have in America

and governments attitude toward the citizens is better in sweden too

Forum List

Back