Proclamation on National Day of Remembrance for Americans Killed by Illegal Aliens

How about the millions of illegal immigrants who pick our crops and cut our lawns and make our beds.

Can we remember them too
I'm 69 and I do all my own gardening (3 gardens), wine making, landscaping, house repairs, pool maintainence, grass cutting and I even make my own bed sometime. Americans can do all the stuff you mentioned and we would be much better off if we did. We need people who will come here legally and improve America, not people who will make America lazier and poorer. Maybe we should make it manditory for our school kids to take summer jobs. Maybe that would teach them to be self sufficient and productive instead of being helpless victims as we are currently doing. Illegal aliens are no solution for anything that is legal. We don't need or want them. Stick with Trumpy

Trump hires illegals at his golf courses
How about the millions of illegal immigrants who pick our crops and cut our lawns and make our beds.

Can we remember them too
Hypocrite
You just cried about the poor illegals and their importance to our society, yet if Trump does it, its wrong. Ha !

Can we remember them too
I'm 69 and I do all my own gardening (3 gardens), wine making, landscaping, house repairs, pool maintainence, grass cutting and I even make my own bed sometime. Americans can do all the stuff you mentioned and we would be much better off if we did. We need people who will come here legally and improve America, not people who will make America lazier and poorer. Maybe we should make it manditory for our school kids to take summer jobs. Maybe that would teach them to be self sufficient and productive instead of being helpless victims as we are currently doing. Illegal aliens are no solution for anything that is legal. We don't need or want them. Stick with Trumpy

Trump hires illegals at his golf courses
If that's true, I'm against it. I'm not really high on the excessive numbers of work visas that are granted either. But before the shutdowns, Trumpie had created more jobs than there were workers. That's why wages were rising. And it will go back to that once we open up again. Being realistic, it would get much worse under Biden's shutdowns and tax hikes. And let's be serious here. Bidens tax hikes will raise every middle class taxpayers bill. Stick with Trumpie

Trump is singling out illegal aliens because he wants to make sure we don't forget they are all rapists, drug dealers, and gang members. You know, the ones you hire cheap to mow your lawn and clean your house, milk the cows, pick the produce--when they're not busy out murdering and raping, of course. It's the Elevator Speech. He is using the Angel families' grief and misfortune to fuel hatred against poor Hispanics who sure as hell don't dare stick their neck out and dispute his scapegoating. But we can.

I don't let anybody touch my lawn. Pft. No way, Jose.

My view on border policy is likely different than most here. But my view also demands a free society. And we simply do not live in a free society.

My best neighbors are Mexican, though. They keep to themselves, their yard is always nice, they're very family oriented, go to work every day. Normal people. My Spanish is pretty good once I get rolling and back into the swing of it, so I sit out on the porch and shoot the breeze with the husband in the evenings. Sometimes we kick back some good tequila and talk about the state of the world. Just a shot or two, neither one of us are drinkers.

My white neighbors are the ones who usually have to cops on the street, ironically.

But, the violent crime coming across the border is a trending problem, there's simply no argument against that reality. And there's no logical reason why we'd want to encourage illegal entry into the country. It's a matter of national security more than anything. We have a legal process that many have gone through without issue.
Nothing unreasonable about any of that, and I certainly don't encourage illegal entry, either. If they couldn't get jobs, they wouldn't come in the first place, and an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, in my book.

What Trump is doing here is scapegoating. No, I won't Remember just the victims of illegal aliens today, but I already have taken a moment to remember the victims of all senseless violence in this country, regardless of who did it.

Trump is singling out illegal aliens because he wants to make sure we don't forget they are all rapists, drug dealers, and gang members.
Every American citizen death or rape by an illegal alien was an unnecessary and preventable crime

people with no respect for our immigration laws are more likely to not obey our other laws either

Trump is singling out illegal aliens because he wants to make sure we don't forget they are all rapists, drug dealers, and gang members.
Every American citizen death or rape by an illegal alien was an unnecessary and preventable crime

people with no respect for our immigration laws are more likely to not obey our other laws either
So set up a system where they can't be hired and they won't come. Mexico's economy is in the toilet at the moment, so they're coming looking for work. I'd support that 100%. Ignoring all the people getting rich off these illegals are where we should be focusing efforts. But we won't. It's so much more convenient to focus on those who come penniless and powerless. Easier, since they don't fund the politicians' PAC's.

Sorry to turn your thread, NC, but I don't agree with this. If you start a Remembrance thread, I promise I will stay out of it.

So set up a system where they can't be hired and they won't come.
The drug dealers wont stop coming

the sex traffickers wont stop coming

gang-bangers who burglarize homes wont stop coming

in any case I dont want to leave our immigration policy up to foreigners instead of enforcing our laws

So set up a system where they can't be hired and they won't come.
The drug dealers wont stop coming

the sex traffickers wont stop coming

gang-bangers who burglarize homes wont stop coming

in any case I dont want to leave our immigration policy up to foreigners instead of enforcing our laws
Nothing wrong with enforcing laws. This isn't enforcing a law, though. This is blatant scapegoating because the vast majority of those coming aren't coming to sell drugs or murder. Putting "Illegal immigrants" and "murderers" in the same sentence over and over and over is done for a reason. Me and rightwinger are just shaking out the wheat from the chaff.

putting "Illegal immigrants" and "murderers" in the same sentence over and over and over is done for a reason.

Putting "Illegal immigrants" and "murderers" in the same sentence over and over and over is done for a reason.

So is putting illegal aliens and illegal immigrants in the same pot for discussion

such as when we complain about illegal aliens and the left says we hate immigrants

Democrats don't care how many Americans are KILLED and RAPED by illegals. A filthy illegal Democrats shielded broke into a home and raped a 6 year old girl in her own bed, total crickets from Democrats. With friends like Democrats Americans don't need Nazi death camp guards.

This is blatant scapegoating because the vast majority of those coming aren't coming to sell drugs or murder.
I agree

they are here to undercut wages of American workers

and for free healthcare

and citizenship for their American children born at taxpayer expense

which then entitles the mother to collect welfare

I DISAGREE STRONGLY. Don't take my word for it National Geographic did an investigative story on illegals in Oregon and Washington, their whole damn families are involved in the drug trade.

Don't take my word for it National Geographic did an investigative story on illegals in Oregon and Washington, their whole damn families are involved in the drug trade.
If not selling drugs then certainly driving while drunk and then fleeing to mexico

illegal aliens are notorious for drunk driving

Sorry to turn your thread, NC, but I don't agree with this. If you start a Remembrance thread, I promise I will stay out of it.

Oh, it's okay, mainly I was just shit-stirring anyway.

Not to say it isn't a serious issue, I think everyone from all political walks of life would agree that it is.

But it's never gonna get worked out unless there are major policy changes. And I don't see that happening from leadership on either side of the two major parties.

Last edited:
Don't take my word for it National Geographic did an investigative story on illegals in Oregon and Washington, their whole damn families are involved in the drug trade.
If not selling drugs then certainly driving while drunk and then fleeing to mexico

We have a family friend who's permanently crippled after an ILLEGAL with no license, no insurance, driving drunk T boned her car. Illegals have no respect for our laws when sneaking into our country, then once here they completely ignore our laws, shocker.

Trump is singling out illegal aliens because he wants to make sure we don't forget they are all rapists, drug dealers, and gang members. You know, the ones you hire cheap to mow your lawn and clean your house, milk the cows, pick the produce--when they're not busy out murdering and raping, of course. It's the Elevator Speech. He is using the Angel families' grief and misfortune to fuel hatred against poor Hispanics who sure as hell don't dare stick their neck out and dispute his scapegoating. But we can.
Wonderful post. Too bad Kate Steinle couldn't be here to read it, but she was murdered in San Francisco
by a criminal illegal immigrant who had been deported multiple times before this incident.

Stories of the industrious Mexicans who only want a chance to pick up trash and mow lawns have been superseded by stories like the Steinle one and so many others...and that's the problem.

Your pity would be better spent on the victims of illegal immigrant criminals but you jist don't
seem to have any.

We have a family friend who's permanently crippled after an ILLEGAL with no license, no insurance, driving drunk T boned her car. Illegals have no respect for our laws when sneaking into our country, then once here they completely ignore our laws, shocker.

Absolutely true. I moved from a famous county in California where I watched as the illegal population
rose exponentially and witnessed personally many crimes on a nearly daily basis from that population.

They entered our nation illegally with no regard for our laws. Why would people think they would suddenly
become law abiding citizens once here?

My daughter had a good job with the county, for example, translating in a drunk driver's program
explicitly for illegals who have zero regard for drunk driving laws.
And the city and county turned a blind eye to the many, many zoning and environmental laws not
enforced so single family dwellings could be turned into homes for multiple families turning some neighborhoods into over crowded ghettos of sorts.

Wonderful post. Too bad Kate Steinle couldn't be here to read it, but she was murdered in San Francisco
by a criminal illegal immigrant who had been deported multiple times before this incident.

Stories of the industrious Mexicans who only want a chance to pick up trash and mow lawns have been superseded by stories like the Steinle one and so many others...and that's the problem.

Your pity would be better spent on the victims of illegal immigrant criminals but you jist don't
seem to have any.
No, I won't Remember just the victims of illegal aliens today, but I already have taken a moment to remember the victims of all senseless violence in this country, regardless of who did it.

Absolutely true. I moved from a famous county in California where I watched as the illegal population
rose exponentially and witnessed personally many crimes on a nearly daily basis from that population.

They entered our nation illegally with no regard for our laws. Why would people think they would suddenly
become law abiding citizens once here?

My daughter had a good job with the county, for example, translating in a drunk driver's program
explicitly for illegals who have zero regard for drunk driving laws.
And the city and county turned a blind eye to the many, many zoning and environmental laws not
enforced so single family dwellings could be turned into homes for multiple families turning some neighborhoods into over crowded ghettos of sorts.
You sure they're all illegal? How do you know that?
This is one of the reasons I object so strongly to this "Proclamation." It spreads to all Hispanics here, whether they're here legally or not.

Not to repeat myself but my daughter had a job with a DUI education center set up entirely to service
illegal immigrants. The concept of drunk driving laws is literally foreign to them.

And I have personally witnessed, on more than one occasion, hit and run accidents where cars were literally abandoned (illegal specials...second or third hand mini vans) in the streets and multiple illegals would
simply run off before police showed up.

Forum List

Back