Problem with the Poor Class

Ewetopia

Then secede. A Blue-State Union would be a space completely safe from your imaginary obstruction. To ensure landslide victories, you could deport all White gunowners, White policemen, and White Christians.
GOP obstruction is imaginary? LOL pretty incredible super duper. No we're not doing away with any of that, pretty soon now democrats will bring us all the things that every other modern country has for their citizens. It is called civilization. A living wage healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training ID card to end illegal immigration and work great infrastructure and vacations. Keep voting for the scumbag rich *******.We have a lot of that stuff in democratic states, but it would work a lot better if everyone had it. Change the channel and join 2022...

Churning Is Earning

Then we should tax only what's left in their bank accounts. They have too much in self-frozen assets, taking money out of circulation.
No, we should do the intelligent democratic thing and raise the upper tax rates to what it was when Ronald Reagan was doing well, 50%. It is not rocket science, brainwashed functional morons.

The Present Unpaid System Is an Insult to Intelligence

That still makes college work without pay, which is for no-talent brown-noses who are afraid to grow up. Your different version of the same fail will attract even more of the Diploma Dumbos who graduate now, weakening the economy because those who get a good job can't do a good job.

Instead of the present indentured servitude, individual businesses, sector associations, or unions (especially for trade schools) must recruit those with the most natural talent and pay them a higher salary as students than they can expect to get working a job. To get things started, this investment would substitute for corporate taxes. Even without that, any corporation that offered that bonus on its own would dominate its sector within a few years. It would be equivalent to an NFL team getting the whole first round of draft choices.
Of course there are limits to how long people can do it on the gov't derrr. And what a load of crap do you believe about college students, hater dupe. You blame the unfortunate and the victims of GOP screw regular people policy. Come down off the mountain top... LOL

A lot of their problems are self inflicted. Of course no one born into poverty is at fault but the only one responsible for that are your parents. And would you rather not have been born, in America?

So what should a young person born into poverty do to get out of poverty?

Im talking about places with very little economic opportunity.

1. School

2. Move ASAP

3. Dont have kids till you can afford them

4. Save a percent of every paycheck no matter what

5. network. Most people find jobs from people they know.

6. Military

7. I hear a lot of pizza franchise owners first started working at someone else’s franchise. I know guys who after high school became small business owners and now are millionaires. Wasn’t easy

8. Stop complaining things arent fair for the poor.

I know it’s a lot easier said than done. And I wish government and corporations would make sure these communities had more economic opportunities but they don’t. And for a list of reasons, never will.

What sucks is these high poverty communities once had thriving economies. Now that they don’t what should we tell the kids who feel stuck in poverty?
Fine advice. Tbh, I'm surprised you've endorsed it, but congrats, regardless.

Churning Is Earning

Then we should tax only what's left in their bank accounts. They have too much in self-frozen assets, taking money out of circulation.
Savings accounts put money into circulation. It's the money that banks loan to borrowers. If that money is taxed less is available for loans, and the interest rate goes up.

Last edited:
Fine advice. Tbh, I'm surprised you've endorsed it, but congrats, regardless.

I was trying to keep race out of the discussion but here is some other advice I'd give to a young black person going off to college. If you hear a black person talk to you about CRT, tell them to fuck off. Make friends with as many white people as you can. Most people find their first job out of college from someone they know. Don't listen to anyone who tells you white people are the devil. It's one of those devils that is going to go out on a limb to recommend you to their employer.

A lot of companies only hire people who've been recommended by another employee. So don't shun all your white college classmates. We aren't all evil. A lot of us would be happy to recommend you for a job. Especially when our employer pays us if you last 60 days or 6 months. And those employers are looking for diversity candidates.

It seems black people who learn CRT in college don't make all the connections they could have if they would have knocked that shit out.

Don't worry that it would bother someone if their daughter dated a black guy. All that should matter is that the person would recommend you for a job. It's not like black people are happy when they find out their daughter is dating a white. Don't expect white people to be less racist than you are.

Forum List

Back