Housing Market worse than 2007-2009

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
EDIT - Can someone help find the percentage of interest only loans in the US right now? Seems my Google Fu isn't strong on that one.

This is very eye opening how bad our housing market is right now, full of overleveraged charlatans who have terrible credit scores and histories of foreclosures.

They are taking advantages of exotic mortgages and loan instruments to make it appear they are paying in cash, but really are leveraged to the tits.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I am getting filthy rich over the housing market, but thanks for playing.
No you're not, no one here believes you, and you have nothing to say about how over-leveraged the housing market obviously is right now.

• Banned
I am getting filthy rich over the housing market, but thanks for playing.
1648850589226.png

There's my one month return you dumb loser. I'll have you note that the S&P only returned:
1648850708508.png

5%

My returns are excellent and I'll go toe-to-toe with your dumb claims any day, but you probably can't prove shit anyway.

• Banned
It is driving up prices in my area which increases my wealth, I guess you are clueless about how that works.
You're an internet nobody who probably loses money. Go ahead, post your annualized gains lol.

My annualized gains for the year are 89.2%
Last year was about 63%.

You're an internet nobody who probably loses money. Go ahead, post your annualized gains lol.

My annualized gains for the year are 89.2%
Last year was about 63%.
My gains are in the area of buying at $550 an acre and is selling for $7,000 an acre curently. You do the math.

Housing prices are rising at insane levels on the west coast, mine has almost tripled in value. Dems love it because this jacks the property taxes through the roof.

My gains are in the area of buying at $550 an acre and is selling for $7,000 an acre curently. You do the math.
Prove it, until then you're a penniless loser who pretends. At least I can screenshot you my gains. LOLOLOL.

Housing prices are rising at insane levels on the west coast, mine has almost tripled in value. Dems love it because this jacks the property taxes through the roof.
It's not sustainable, it's driven by over-leveraged exotic mortgages and investment charlatans.

This is very eye opening how bad our housing market is right now, full of overleveraged charlatans who have terrible credit scores and histories of foreclosures.

They are taking advantages of exotic mortgages and loan instruments to make it appear they are paying in cash, but really are leveraged to the tits.

You're an idiot. My house hit the Market today and has shown 7 times so far today. There are 3 more scheduled for tomorrow already. Go peddle your shyte somewhere else.

It's not sustainable, it's driven by over-leveraged exotic mortgages and investment charlatans.
You don't know the west coast market, this type of price increase has been sustainable since the 1980's. Sure junk bond type mortgages over in shithole Dem cities like Chicago and Baltimore may default at 80% but it won't have any impact on the west coast market.

You're an idiot. My house hit the Market today and has shown 7 times so far today. There are 3 more scheduled for tomorrow already. Go peddle your shyte somewhere else.
Shows are down dramatically month over month. No one cares about your fucking anecdotes lolololol.

Forum List

Back