Pro-Trump Rally Draws 300....Wow

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Numerous outlets are reporting that a pro-Trump rally drew 300 attendees. Here was the line-up:

1631510763415.png

Stories:

1631511110924.png

1631511333183.png

One publication listed the following:

1631511428358.png

Gee, I can't imagine why. Assault police officers, kill one of them, injure 140 others and think that absolutely nothing was wrong with it....

I don't know which is worse. That on this far right message board, nobody posted about this in advance or that only 300 people showed up to see a panel of speakers with some national prominence. Hope they got paid in advance.

Maybe folks are wising up? :hands:

Numerous outlets are reporting that a pro-Trump rally drew 300 attendees. Here was the line-up:

View attachment 538511

Stories:

View attachment 538512

View attachment 538513

View attachment 538514

Gee, I can't imagine why. Assault police officers, kill one of them, injure 140 others and think that absolutely nothing was wrong with it....

I don't know which is worse. That on this far right message board, nobody posted about this in advance or that only 300 people showed up to see a panel of speakers with some national prominence. Hope they got paid in advance.

With a star-studded line up like those people, I'm surprised they got as many as they did and 300 sounds charitable. I was surprised the confessed felon, Flynn was pictured in uniform. At least with trump pardon, like the other trump felons, he wasn't pictured in jail khakis or stripes.

View attachment 538511

Stories:

View attachment 538512

View attachment 538513

View attachment 538514

Wow, a so-called Pro-Trump Rally, without President Trump.

Is this the best you got?

Desperate times calls for desperate fake news stories, eh?

View attachment 538511

Stories:

View attachment 538512

View attachment 538513

View attachment 538514

Assaulting police officers?? You think Right Wingers are the only ones assaulting police officers? Go look at peaceful protest videos of the Left and you will see police getting hit with bottles of water, rocks, bricks, and pushing and shoving police. Show us the right wingers in those videos?

The Left is so supportive of the Police they want to defund them.

View attachment 538511

Stories:

View attachment 538512

View attachment 538513

View attachment 538514

trump wasnt there

Wow, a so-called Pro-Trump Rally, without President Trump.

Is this the best you got?

Desperate times calls for desperate fake news stories, eh?

Poorly run Fast food joints aren't the only employers who can't find dumbasses to work for minimum wage; Democrat troll farms are hurting, too.

View attachment 538511

Stories:

View attachment 538512

View attachment 538513

View attachment 538514

Or maybe Trump wasn't supposed to be there....and still he got more to show up than a Biden rally.

With a star-studded line up like those people, I'm surprised they got as many as they did and 300 sounds charitable. I was surprised the confessed felon, Flynn was pictured in uniform. At least with trump pardon, like the other trump felons, he wasn't pictured in jail khakis or stripes.
Gen. FLYNN was railroaded and abused by our corrupt dems/fbi. AND Fyi, you may want to read article, when the lib news source showed up, they claim 300 trump supporters.....that doesn't mean when the rally was held, just when the libs showed up.

Forum List

Back