Pro-Trump Rally Draws 300....Wow

theHawk
I'd say that's the best Cornholio has. No Trump. No huge crowd. Not hard to figure.

Of course Cornholio voted for an incompetent boob and I guess its easier to bring up an absent Trump then to admit her vote was a huge mistake.

Hell Corny still thinks Bidung is doing a good job. You can't fix stupid.

Last edited:
Numerous outlets are reporting that a pro-Trump rally drew 300 attendees. Here was the line-up:

View attachment 538511

Stories:

View attachment 538512

View attachment 538513

One publication listed the following:

View attachment 538514

Gee, I can't imagine why. Assault police officers, kill one of them, injure 140 others and think that absolutely nothing was wrong with it....

I don't know which is worse. That on this far right message board, nobody posted about this in advance or that only 300 people showed up to see a panel of speakers with some national prominence. Hope they got paid in advance.

Maybe folks are wising up? :hands:

I have to laugh at these idiots who think President Trump's popularity is waning. They're either so far out of touch with reality, or they're whistling past the graveyard.

And if it would have drawn 3000 you'd have called it a super spreader event.

Can Trump supporters win?

odanny
Well you voted for an incompetent boob so that means you are out of touch with reality.

Trump is still quite popular and Bidungs popularity, if he ever had any, is headed for the sewer. He's made one mess after another and you voted for incompetence. Congrats.

Democrats need to be out bullying blacks and Latinos to get the jab. They are killing people.

odanny
Well you voted for an incompetent boob so that means you are out of touch with reality.

Trump is still quite popular and Bidungs popularity, if he ever had any, is headed for the sewer. He's made one mess after another and you voted for incompetence. Congrats.

Honey, Biden may indeed have his faults, incompetence being one of them, but Trump is not only dangerously incompetent, he is just downright dangerous, to democracy, to decency, to civility, and to humanity (the last part is his desire to increase the levels of pollution allowed in this country, all in some bizarre attempt to attack Democrats, or whoever he thinks is pushing cl;ean energy legislation)

You're boy is mental, and the sad thing is you, and millions like you, cannot see it.

Numerous outlets are reporting that a pro-Trump rally drew 300 attendees. Here was the line-up:

View attachment 538511

Stories:

View attachment 538512

View attachment 538513

One publication listed the following:

View attachment 538514

Gee, I can't imagine why. Assault police officers, kill one of them, injure 140 others and think that absolutely nothing was wrong with it....

I don't know which is worse. That on this far right message board, nobody posted about this in advance or that only 300 people showed up to see a panel of speakers with some national prominence. Hope they got paid in advance.

Maybe folks are wising up? :hands:
Impressive. Maybe he should run for President.

odanny
I'll just stand over here and LMAO at your post.

Guess you don't like gas at 1.70 a gallon. You sure don't like jobs all across the country and the hell with a great economy and UE the lowest it had been in 50 years.

All that while the "very dangerous, incompetent and mental" Trump was at the helm.

Not bad for dangerous, incompetent and mental. You should be so lucky with the boob you voted for. Congrats.

I can see why candycorn needs to distract, when Biden mingles with the people it doesn’t go so well:

DC0DCE7E-298C-4080-A56F-65597A4734AA.png

Lesh
Trump isn't POTUS. Bidung is. He's already trying to force the vaccine on everyone so I'd say you will get what you say you don't want.

Forum List

Back